Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Repeated appearance of numbers

Yami666

What does it mean when these numbers appear one time or more to you?

The only thing that it means is that you are purposefully looking for these numbers and that is why you notice them. If you cared about other numbers, you would be noticing the other ones. Because you see hundreds of other numbers and ignore all of them, but you notice the ones you care about.

Yami666 said:

The meaning can be subjective to you. Sometimes I have seen such signs as indicative of demonic activity, but that is specific to me. Try to think about your current situation and this may give clues as to why you are seeing these signs.

555 is Satan's number, and 666 is also related to Satanism, of course. Some of the other numbers hold some significance on their own, but I don't recall off the top of my head.

Yes Blitzkreig is right. I should have been more careful to say that in some situations there is a meaning to it. And gods may give us a sign by helping us to notice something, like paying extra attention to something that could be a symbol.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes Blitzkreig is right. I should have been more careful to say that in some situations there is a meaning to it. And gods may give us a sign by helping us to notice something, like paying extra attention to something that could be a symbol.

Whenever I dont do protection or when I sense enemy attack on a specific day, I either see 9:11 or 11:11.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Whenever I dont do protection or when I sense enemy attack on a specific day, I either see 9:11 or 11:11.

Yes this is a real sign telling you to protect yourself better. Both of those numbers are often related to bad things.

Energy always manifest in numerological patterns and sequences.
Let me give you a small examples of personal experiences.
-- Whenever I finish something and am about to do something new, the number 9 always shows up. For example, I just finished a task on my pc and am about to shut down and begin another task. My time display would always show something that would add up to 9-- like 9:36pm or 2:07pm. We know that 9 rules endings. But endings that give way to new beginnings.
--Whenever I am feeling anxious about a matter, or negative mood, I would casually glance at my clock and the numbers would add up to six.
-- After cleaning my aura, I noticed would glance at my clock and triple digits of the same numbers would appear. Such as 1:11pm.

These may seem like something trivial and inconsequential to an ignorant eye, but I believe that these may be very well be real examples of how numbers express their energies through actions and events (and vice versa).

I am sure others have similar experiences, so please post them!

HS.

Syt said:
Energy always manifest in numerological patterns and sequences.
Let me give you a small examples of personal experiences.
-- Whenever I finish something and am about to do something new, the number 9 always shows up. For example, I just finished a task on my pc and am about to shut down and begin another task. My time display would always show something that would add up to 9-- like 9:36pm or 2:07pm. We know that 9 rules endings. But endings that give way to new beginnings.
--Whenever I am feeling anxious about a matter, or negative mood, I would casually glance at my clock and the numbers would add up to six.
-- After cleaning my aura, I noticed would glance at my clock and triple digits of the same numbers would appear. Such as 1:11pm.

These may seem like something trivial and inconsequential to an ignorant eye, but I believe that these may be very well be real examples of how numbers express their energies through actions and events (and vice versa).

I am sure others have similar experiences, so please post them!

HS.

FOR SURE, about the number six, I am very attentive when I go to buy products and in the sum of the hours I receive it, when it comes to 6, something unexpected happens or this, or that, number 6 seems cursed
nice to have confirmation with your comment bro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back