Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trying to move. Anyone need a roommate?

Infinitum87

I am being gangstalked by mentally ill christian trash trying to kill me and I'm trying to get out of here. There is literally nothing here besides the enemy. Just need a place to stay so I can find a job. We could meet, talk and verify each other before anything ofcourse. Let me know, serious inquiries only

Infinitum87 said:
I am being gangstalked by mentally ill christian trash trying to kill me and I'm trying to get out of here. There is literally nothing here besides the enemy. Just need a place to stay so I can find a job. We could meet, talk and verify each other before anything ofcourse. Let me know, serious inquiries only

my answer may not be what you want, but maybe it will help you, we are all advised to stay safe on the forum and the internet itself, when i was on the brink of horrible things i spoke to satan with all my heart and sincerity, miracles happened, in my view, after that.

>1 post
>claims to be gangstalked
>wants an SS roommate
45m2cq.png

Infinitum87 said:
No one here needs to accept this offer. The enemy is here only to destroy your life. I'm sorry Infinitum if your story is true but you need to understand for your and everyone safety you can't ask something like this here.

Infinitum87 said:

Meditate and focus on the Gods.

Don't suggest or ask these types of questions. Even if you are just being legitimate, this post is like a GIANT red flag. Everyone here is advised to avoid physical meet ups and contact outside the forums for their own safety.

What you are suggesting here is a breach of that very safety, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Think a bit better next time you are thinking of posting here. This post appears highly suspicious, and if it truly isn't on purpose, this could affect your future reputation if you try to post more here on the forums.

Nobody wants to see this shit. I hate to be so harsh, but it's the truth.

Good luck in remedying your situation. Hopefully the gods can open a door for you to get away from this.

None of your replies are legit. Fuck off fake faggots, you all seem like little kids. No one wants to be a basement dweller nerd. People meet each other on the internet all the time.

Infinitum87 said:
None of your replies are legit. Fuck off fake faggots, you all seem like little kids. No one wants to be a basement dweller nerd. People meet each other on the internet all the time.

The only one in need of a basement is you, therefore ask for one on your local foundations site, ask for help from the administration of your city. But wait, you don't have a job, you are not in any way disabled, but just having time to bitch on the forum about the good, sensible and explanatory replies you got.

From where do you write these things? Sell your phone, get a senior cheap one. Then with that money get yourself a job with transport and food. Suck it up at your place of living for now, you don't need to live in pinkland. Be thankful that you have where to sleep and time to find a job and stop asking strangers for a handout to what pertains to very intimate spaces and business.

Infinitum87 said:

Not even a cheap hooker should meet with a weirdo like yourself.

Infinitum87 said:

Oy vey. Shlomo you want to tell us why your profile picture seems so stereotypical of people who come here to troll and instigate problems?

Infinitum87 said:
Lol. Try learning the reality of the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back