Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RoC during Mars Retrograde Safe or Not ?

robb

RoC during Mars Retrograde period is Safe to do OR we should not do RoC during this period ?
If not then how to deal with the enemy attacks during this period ?

robb said:
RoC during Mars Retrograde period is Safe to do OR we should not do RoC during this period ?
Yes, you can do it. And there are other methods for cleaning and protection as well.

Henu the Great said:
robb said:
Yes, you can do it. And there are other methods for cleaning and protection as well.

Thanks Henu, i would like to hear from you too Fellow SS your experience of RoC during Mars Retro. period does it backfire or not...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Lydia [JG said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Would also like to know what exactly Mars Retrograde is and how to deal with some wiccan idiots during this period?

robb said:
Henu the Great said:
robb said:

Thanks Henu, i would like to hear from you too Fellow SS your experience of RoC during Mars Retro. period does it backfire or not...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Lydia [JG said:

Would also like to know what exactly Mars Retrograde is and how to deal with some wiccan idiots during this period?
It's not black magick so you can continue or begin it during that period.

robb said:
Henu the Great said:
robb said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Lydia [JG said:

As Henu said it's not black magic. It's just programming your aura. You should be fine.

I think it would work even better than usual because what you are doing is removing and reflecting bad and violent energies away from yourself. Retrogrades seem like a very good time for changing how things are set up, redirecting things, putting things in a different direction. I am talking about things related to the energies of the retrograde planet.

It is like it is difficult to take apart and rebuild a machine while it is running. Retrograde is a time when the machine is at least slowed down to a slower speed, so it is much easier to take apart and rebuild.

Mercury Retrograde likes to automatically take things apart for you by physically breaking items. :(
But when you are forced to fix and rebuild the broken items, you might make them stronger or better the second time so that could possibly be a good thing.

This is what I think by experience and intuition. But I have very little training for astrology so I might be wrong. Maybe Black Dragon can say more about it.

Returning Curses will be more effecting during Mars Rx. The curses are sent by the enemy, so the Mars Rx will assist in the curses backfiring onto the enemy :)

I think it would work even better than usual because what you are doing is removing and reflecting bad and violent energies away from yourself. Retrogrades seem like a very good time for changing how things are set up, redirecting things, putting things in a different direction. I am talking about things related to the energies of the retrograde planet.
Very accurate indeed.

It is exactly the other way around, Mars retrograde is excellent for looking into your soul and doing deep cleansing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back