Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tell me about Abraxss.

Sweetest.Loki

Can anyone fill me in with more information about Abraxas?

I'd like to find out more and where the jos stand in regards towards him.

I think he is Amon.

Sweetest.Loki said:

I think he is Amon.

No they are two different Gods. Here is the sermon with His ritual :). https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76092

You will find info on him here as well as in the Demon Section but his page must be updated.

Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

I think he is Amon.

No they are two different Gods. Here is the sermon with His ritual :). https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76092

You will find info on him here as well as in the Demon Section but his page must be updated.

Okay, I read the article provided in the link, but this still leaves me with many questions unanswered.
Who else is he?
Who is his Sumerian equivalent?

Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

I think he is Amon.

Okay, I read the article provided in the link, but this still leaves me with many questions unanswered.
Who else is he?

I understand because these are questions unanswered to us too. We are still trying to find all the accurate info we can on all of our God's which will take time. I do recall that he was prominent in ancient Greece also and the Mediterranean in general. If anyone knows his sumerian equivalent or from any other civilization I would love to know as well. Unfortunately when I have tried to find any viable info on our God's alot of it has been inaccurate slander and Hebrew filth.

I remember lamenting over this with Abrasax specifically seeing as I am close to him with him as my guardian. And the next day I suddenly find one of Cobra's videos that give some info about him briefly having to do with ancient times. It made my day. Be patient, there is more to come in the future. Much has been lost and we are fighting hard to get it all back.

Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:

Who else is he?

I understand because these are questions unanswered to us too. We are still trying to find all the accurate info we can on all of our God's which will take time. I do recall that he was prominent in ancient Greece also and the Mediterranean in general. If anyone knows his sumerian equivalent or from any other civilization I would love to know as well. Unfortunately when I have tried to find any viable info on our God's alot of it has been inaccurate slander and Hebrew filth.

I remember lamenting over this with Abrasax specifically seeing as I am close to him with him as my guardian. And the next day I suddenly find one of Cobra's videos that give some info about him briefly having to do with ancient times. It made my day. Be patient, there is more to come in the future. Much has been lost and we are fighting hard to get it all back.

This all sounds great! I am looking forward to that!

Did Abraxas ever appear to you? I saw a sigil belonging to him on the internets...
I wonder if it is safe to use. :?:

Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Who else is he?

Did Abraxas ever appear to you? I saw a sigil belonging to him on the internets...

He first came to me in a dream with his name which I looked up to see if I could find on JOS and at first I didn't until someone mentioned in another post his other name, Decarabia :3. I looked him up in forums then because I was unable to find his name. I have experienced a number of things, one of the most notable being that he predicts dates for me for certain things that always end up manifesting, either having to do with a cycle, an important time or day etc. I remember posting this a long time ago and HP mentioned this was normal as he rules over cycles timings and dates. What a timing too because I got this feedback on my solar return day.

I have felt to have seen him in some special dreams. A family member recalled this as well after I asked Abrasax to protect him from a malevolent entity that might have even harassed him since childhood. After the dream the entity never returned. Later in Abrasax' new ritual it stated that he specifically banishes evil entities <3. I was not surprised to see this. Its a long story but there have been other things that have occurred, but in short there are strong indications for a bond in past lives, very close friends I think :)

Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Who else is he?

Sorry, about your question with his sigil, there is only one that we know of and that is the one here in my artwork in my avatar, the one from JOS. If this is the one you speak of yes it is very safe to use! just NEVER EVER draw it in a circle, or any other God's sigil for that matter.

Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:

Sorry, about your question with his sigil, there is only one that we know of and that is the one here in my artwork in my avatar, the one from JOS. If this is the one you speak of yes it is very safe to use! just NEVER EVER draw it in a circle, or any other God's sigil for that matter.

Thank you. Thank you for all the help you have given me. :)

Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

You are very welcome :D! If you are drawn to him it's for a reason. Focus on his sigil and talk to him :)

Shadowcat said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Shadowcat said:

You are very welcome :D! If you are drawn to him it's for a reason. Focus on his sigil and talk to him :)

Well, if he reached out to you, I am sure he'll do the same to me. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back