Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does enduring pain in this lifetime burn up our karma and free us from pain in future

The reason I ask this question is that we all have to face pain in life and without pain there is no growth so eventually does pain burn our karma and free us from pain in the future if we do not make mistakes again because if we kill ourselves we will have to face the same pain again in life such as illness or sickness I'm not saying we can't do anything to fix it through cleaning chakras and meditation I'm saying that if a person is feeling pain will It always be there or will it eventually burn out should one keep on going despite the challenges coming his/her way?

Hyperactive Melon said:
The reason I ask this question is that we all have to face pain in life and without pain there is no growth so eventually does pain burn our karma and free us from pain in the future if we do not make mistakes again because if we kill ourselves we will have to face the same pain again in life such as illness or sickness I'm not saying we can't do anything to fix it through cleaning chakras and meditation I'm saying that if a person is feeling pain will It always be there or will it eventually burn out should one keep on going despite the challenges coming his/her way?

I will answer based on my understanding.

The karma will keep playing out and manifesting in different ways depending on the era and circumstances. The suffering doesn't end until the karma is removed and/or replaced with a different pattern. You have to resolve it one way or another. Best way is through spirituality. The karma doesn't burn out on its own as you say because that karmic energy pattern is fueled by the soul itself. The soul will put energy into manifesting these things until this is changed in the soul.

I don't know enough to say whether or not overcoming a negative karmic pattern without spiritual means will prevent that negative karma from playing out in future lives. If that is also part of your question then someone else will need to answer, but I hope this answer will suffice for now.

(If I'm wrong then someone please correct me because this deals with higher knowledge, and I don't want to mislead)

jrvan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

The karma will keep playing out and manifesting in different ways depending on the era and circumstances. The suffering doesn't end until the karma is removed and/or replaced with a different pattern. You have to resolve it one way or another. Best way is through spirituality. The karma doesn't burn out on its own as you say because that karmic energy pattern is fueled by the soul itself. The soul will put energy into manifesting these things until this is changed in the soul.

I don't know enough to say whether or not overcoming a negative karmic pattern without spiritual means will prevent that negative karma from playing out in future lives. If that is also part of your question then someone else will need to answer, but I hope this answer will suffice for now.

(If I'm wrong then someone please correct me because this deals with higher knowledge, and I don't want to mislead)
Hmm insightful

No. Always being painful will only strengthen the pain and make it worse in the next life. This is if you give up and make no effort to help it, or if you allow it to be getting worse every day.

But if you do put an effort into healing yourself and removing this pain, you will be making it smaller and it won't be as bad in your next life. Try to remove as much as possible, and then it will not stay with you next time. You will start in the next life with a smaller amount of pain, and also that pain will not be so solid or strong and it will be easier to remove larger amounts of it.

The correct way either is to do a working to change what the negative karma is about or to change this for sure. If you for sure change the bad attitudes or what the bad karma is about the energy from the karma will come out in your aura keep cleansing till it's gone. For this reason some normal people without spirituality knowledge may find even worse for a bit when they try to change something the solution is real inner change and cleansing of bad energy related to the negative karma.

Those who think suicide would make them evade their challenges and thus commit it are in for a rude awakening. At best, one gets same shit in different package of their form or problems to solve. But it can get worse, too. The worst case is ceasing to exist when the soul is so weak as it's not able to sustain itself anymore. As a side note, advanced occultists committing suicide are better off than those without, but still, it's a setback as one would have to restart at another life. Well, sometimes things simply go awry, one does their best and that's that.

Only way to climb up the ladder so to speak is to apply esoteric information about spirituality and keep at it until problems are solved.

Practical example could be when you are having a health issue and you vibrate Uruz for number of days and eventually you get improvement. Or, you are having financial issues and apply money meditation after removing obstacles with something like Munka, for example. The thing is one working is not much in most cases, especially with severe issues so you'd have to continue for a longer period for greater improvement.

Simply doing yoga asanas and or Kriyas on the daily can be a large step forward. Each has their own set of steps to take so we can not really say about what specific steps to take as the whole process is very individual. But the line of existence is the same for all, which is non-existence and Godhood at the opposing ends.

man I dont know how it really works, but I've solved or rather dissolved negative karma in certain aspects of my life by "brute-forcing" stuff, by this I mean just never giving up, even when you feel hopeless.

of course, meditation, yoga and the rtrs are always done, but I never did any working to eliminate karma myself, all of the things I felt were karma related and were fixed, was by pushing through it.

but I do feel that "karma" and even curses happen or manifest in certain moments, to me it's not that they resurface randomly.

V12-POWER said:
man I dont know how it really works, but I've solved or rather dissolved negative karma in certain aspects of my life by "brute-forcing" stuff, by this I mean just never giving up, even when you feel hopeless.

of course, meditation, yoga and the rtrs are always done, but I never did any working to eliminate karma myself, all of the things I felt were karma related and were fixed, was by pushing through it.

but I do feel that "karma" and even curses happen or manifest in certain moments, to me it's not that they resurface randomly.
You did yoga. That alone does burn karma. Rtrs, yes, they play a role as well since many curses are oftentimes placed on us both individually and collectively. Finally, always maintaining spiritual hygiene plays a major role.

So you did the fundamentals of burning karma all along.

Henu the Great said:
V12-POWER said:

You did yoga. That alone does burn karma. Rtrs, yes, they play a role as well since many curses are oftentimes placed on us both individually and collectively. Finally, always maintaining spiritual hygiene plays a major role.

So you did the fundamentals of burning karma all along.

Yeah because if you go to fight Karma on your own without utilizing any type of magic or spiritual method you usually get a very bad backlash. It also can happen if you don't do the spiritual method correctly.
I did a Mars square while i still had bad karma with Mars, and I had a lot of fights in my life. Some of them i felt good about myself but overall it was risky to do.

jrvan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I think I used to wonder about this. I held onto my pain and kept it inside, I thought it would go away and that I was being in control of it or myself by doing this. It even became a point of pride, I thought nobody knew pain like I did, I thought I was stronger for being with it. I also thought that I deserved to have this pain.

It didn't go away, it didn't help anything. I just became numb to it. Dissociated apathy with random rays of pain, depression and regrets where the clouds break. It was ultimately unresolved, it seems to have solidified and now I'm stuck with it and the consequences of it. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Keep cleaning your soul to destroy the karmic seeds before they manifest as painful events in this life and do workings for specific issues you're having in life.

existentialcrisis said:
jrvan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I think I used to wonder about this. I held onto my pain and kept it inside, I thought it would go away and that I was being in control of it or myself by doing this. It even became a point of pride, I thought nobody knew pain like I did, I thought I was stronger for being with it. I also thought that I deserved to have this pain.

It didn't go away, it didn't help anything. I just became numb to it. Dissociated apathy with random rays of pain, depression and regrets where the clouds break. It was ultimately unresolved, it seems to have solidified and now I'm stuck with it and the consequences of it. Oh well. C'est la vie.

You can choose to finally deal with it and release it, and go upwards now.

That's actually a common phenomenon with a lot of men, sadly. Men are conditioned to be their own jail wardens in the belief that it makes them strong while self isolating, and they never allow themselves to seek help. There are so many positive supportive human beings in this world, a lot of empaths, and they are willing to be there for those who reach out and connect with them. And there's therapy too which is looked down on (there's a lot of bad therapists, but there's also really good ones...), and many men avoid that too because again in a lot of cases they believe they aren't strong if they make use of it.

Strength is just misunderstood, same as most modern notions of masculinity and whatnot. Ideas of masculinity were different in society just a hundred years ago, and if one looks back 200 years ago it will be even more different. If you look back further still, to around 400 years ago, I think a lot of men would have a serious shock on a bunch of levels.

Anyway, strength is not developed by torturing ourselves to see how much pain we can survive and endure. That actually makes us weaker. Strength is built through nurturing and developing ourselves in health, pushing ourselves in a healthy way to grow and taking care of ourselves on all levels (including emotions). A child grows big and strong by eating well and taking care of themselves. That principle never changes, and putting ourselves through agony while believing it makes us stronger is the wrong way to develop.

If someone has to go through seriously agonizing trials in life, often it's the mistaken belief that those horrible experiences made them stronger. It's not so. Rather, they survived and endured those trials because they were strong to begin with.

Just know that it's not weak or wrong to take care of yourself and seek help. There's nothing wrong with needing help or support. If it's hard to find people you can personally trust to confide in and open up to out there, then there's also many supportive and kind members of this Satanic community. The Gods are always there too for all of us.

It's never too late. It's not "such is life" with a shrug, you must not be indifferent like that towards your own life and well-being. You matter. Know your value to the universe, know your worth. Have pride, and show yourself that you are worth it. Prove to yourself that you are worth every effort to better yourself and rise above any and all problems in your life. Pave the way to the future you want where the sun is ALWAYS shining on you. You can do it. Believe in yourself and your power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back