Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The earth and the dome!!

Thegreat11

In Hinduism and in Nordic mythology and many others, it is portrayed that the earth is flat with a dome and an ice wall that surrounds our world 360 degrees. When I read The black book, it says that the earth is round, not flat as it is said in most mythologies. Does anyone have answer about this? And if there is a dome why and who has put there?

Bullshit. It is jews who first invented the idea that Earth is flat and wrote it in the bible. Our people all over the world have always known that Earth is round for tens of thousands of years. It was proven by scientists in Egypt and Greece.

Anybody that tells you Earth is flat is only a jew who is purposefully lying to you and trying to make you dumb.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bullshit. It is jews who first invented the idea that Earth is flat and wrote it in the bible. Our people all over the world have always known that Earth is round for tens of thousands of years. It was proven by scientists in Egypt and Greece.

Anybody that tells you Earth is flat is only a jew who is purposefully lying to you and trying to make you dumb.

Exactly, and whenever Judeo-Xian regimes come into power, or closeted Jews posing as Gentile Pagans, they always persecuted those who knew that the Earth is round.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

ok thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back