Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for frequently feeling extremely lonely as an SS.

CaspianTheDreamer

Of course, given the situation of the world such a thing is natural.
But sometimes it really gets to you. Combine that with infinite hatred and spite for this (for now) ubiquitous and annoying enemy of ours, and you have a pickle to get out of, emotionally speaking.

Use this situation as motivation and fight for a better future for yourself, your people and humanity.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
But sometimes it really gets to you. Combine that with infinite hatred and spite for this (for now) ubiquitous and annoying enemy of ours, and you have a pickle to get out of, emotionally speaking.
Do something fullfilling, like work, study, workout, make or listen to to music, enjoy nature and so on so forth.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Do something fullfilling, like work, study, workout, make or listen to to music, enjoy nature and so on so forth.

Come on now thats just obvious.

I meant something else...
The very fact that I am one of the very few people in this world who are actively fighting and doing things that truly matter both gives me confidence, and a sense of deep loneliness and frustration with how the world is going. Especially in times where you are being harassed by the manifestations of the enemy, even though you certainly deserve better.

I am following up with my daily meditations and warfare and other things of course, but the feeling of being a lonely outcast doesn't exactly fade no matter what you do to distract yourself.

I was hoping to get familiar with how other SS who used to have this problem view themselves and the world, so maybe I can adopt their mindset and benefit.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

The very fact that I am one of the very few people in this world who are actively fighting and doing things that truly matter both gives me confidence, and a sense of deep loneliness and frustration with how the world is going. Especially in times where you are being harassed by the manifestations of the enemy, even though you certainly deserve better.

I am following up with my daily meditations and warfare and other things of course, but the feeling of being a lonely outcast doesn't exactly fade no matter what you do to distract yourself.

I was hoping to get familiar with how other SS who used to have this problem view themselves and the world, so maybe I can adopt their mindset and benefit.
Well, I simply grew out of that phase. I can deal with other people just fine. Sorry that I can't give any specific formula.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

there was a period when I felt exactly the same. and even now I often wonder how nice it would be to have a partner who is just like me.
I fell in love with solitude is a good expression. and about the partner.. well, I know that I could attract him into my life, but more on that later. I'm much more productive this way alone right now. and I feel good too.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

This can be a difficult situation, based on our emotional needs. Some people can handle this better than others. Your Moon and Mercury should where you derive comfort and how you like to be social, respectively.

On a global level, do not worry about what other people are doing. They may suffer under the enemy, but this is only temporary. Despite any turmoil, we will come out on top and be able to rebuild. In the worst of cases, people can always reincarnate, and they will do so into a better world.

On a personal level, you should do your best to keep your mind on Satanic relationships, both with us here and with the Gods. Definitely feel free to open up friendly conversations with others here. You could even make a new thread for this. Yes, this does not fulfill in-person requirements, but it is certainly better than nothing.

I cannot openly support any relationships off the forums for security reasons, but I know some people will pursue this regardless. You must be very critical and careful here. Even genuine SS can have problems and such. Do not let these become your problems. Don't hesitate to detach, both digitally and spiritually, if there are signs of negativity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=396529 time=1667165207 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

This can be a difficult situation, based on our emotional needs. Some people can handle this better than others. Your Moon and Mercury should where you derive comfort and how you like to be social, respectively.

On a global level, do not worry about what other people are doing. They may suffer under the enemy, but this is only temporary. Despite any turmoil, we will come out on top and be able to rebuild. In the worst of cases, people can always reincarnate, and they will do so into a better world.

On a personal level, you should do your best to keep your mind on Satanic relationships, both with us here and with the Gods. Definitely feel free to open up friendly conversations with others here. You could even make a new thread for this. Yes, this does not fulfill in-person requirements, but it is certainly better than nothing.

I cannot openly support any relationships off the forums for security reasons, but I know some people will pursue this regardless. You must be very critical and careful here. Even genuine SS can have problems and such. Do not let these become your problems. Don't hesitate to detach, both digitally and spiritually, if there are signs of negativity.

As someone who has built a satanic family, i want to mention here that people out in this world even after being advanced past a certain point can have serious problems, exactly as you describe.

I fought like hell to overcome things with myself and with my partner, and I want to mention Blitzkreig, your advice on people not pursuing relations outside of the forums, is extremely important for many to understand. Whether friendships or relationships and trying to turn them satanic, can turn serious and deadly.

Me and my partner are one of the lucky cases. Most will NOT have good experiences and could put themselves in serious danger. It's a miracle things are where they are in my life currently.

SS should definitely do their best to attract friends and or partners with spiritual workings that are healthy for them, but need to be mindful just how serious things in this world are currently.

Silence is golden.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I personally envy you and trust me, the best progress I did in my life was when I was all by MYSELF... no bothering, no distractions, no obligations and no drama.
Solitude can be such a strong advantage.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Well, I simply grew out of that phase. I can deal with other people just fine. Sorry that I can't give any specific formula.

No no its fine.. i appreciate any help nonetheless 🖤🤍❤️

Primal said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I am not sure if it was you, Caspian, but I remember very politely and incredibly courteously asking if it was a good idea to follow Robert Greene's books despite him being a Jew. And then, completely uncalled for and out-of-nowhere, you delivered an incredibly harsh scolding of me telling me that I obviously haven't read a single thing in the Joy of Satan archives, and then you proceeded to tell me to deprogram myself.

I don't know how you are in real life or what your background is or how you were treated growing up, but I can assure you that there are many lost souls out there, me included, who are truly struggling to find their path in life. People like me have never been accepted anywhere we went and we all just learned to live out the life of an ascetic, not by choice but because it was the only path we could take. And here I was finally finding a place in which I felt like I wouldn't be judged, and then you sliced my emotions with those words.

We are all alone in the journey of life. Happiness is a luxury for those who weren't cursed in this lifetime. I honestly feel like despite your loneliness, you probably never yet considered how you can relieve others' of their emotional pain, as evident to the way you treated me.

I felt wounded for days after I read that from you.

I do believe i was a little harsh, but I also believe that my frustration was justified. However, I did apologize shortly after, and expressed regret twice.

HP also quoted you and explained to you how research is an extremely important thing. Maybe you didn't realize it soon enough, but one of the most prevalent things about this organization is that it is against jews, completely and passionately. If you knew that, and still decided to praise a jew openly, then you are preparing yourself for open fire.

Plus, you haven't seen REAL harshness and persecution... if i tell you the things i went through your hair would stand on end. Being eternally lonely would be considered a blessing.

But again i will say, Ivapologize if I hurt your feelings in anyway, it was not my intention to hurt you.

serpentwalker666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=396529 time=1667165207 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

As someone who has built a satanic family, i want to mention here that people out in this world even after being advanced past a certain point can have serious problems, exactly as you describe.

I fought like hell to overcome things with myself and with my partner, and I want to mention Blitzkreig, your advice on people not pursuing relations outside of the forums, is extremely important for many to understand. Whether friendships or relationships and trying to turn them satanic, can turn serious and deadly.

Me and my partner are one of the lucky cases. Most will NOT have good experiences and could put themselves in serious danger. It's a miracle things are where they are in my life currently.

SS should definitely do their best to attract friends and or partners with spiritual workings that are healthy for them, but need to be mindful just how serious things in this world are currently.

Silence is golden.

Yes....
I used to have a... friend... in highschool. He was a very weird, and honestly, very creepy individual.
We were both outcasts, so i had no choice but to become friends with him.

His body was as weird as his character. Long limbs, short torso, soulless eyes... ugh.

He would always talk about the most improper and deranged shit with me most of the time.

As highschool ended and we only communicated through our phones, i eventually came upon JoS, and dedicated.

I advertised it to him. I answered most of his questions with as much proof as possible.

But for some reason he just couldn't agree. It was like his very SOUL was rejecting it.

We fought and argued A LOT over this.

Eventually, as I became more knowledgeable on jews, I had a thought:

Is he one?

I asked him to show me a picture of his parents and his face from different angles... and... my senses tell me that yes, it is very possible.

With a final goodbye and a promise to deliver to him what he deserves, I severed all communication.
I also found out that he was an extremely lonely individual as well, and that he had energetically attached itself to me. So i also energetically cut off everything. Which i believe resulted in me finding out he is 80 percent chance, jewish, and completely removing all ties.

He also had mild schizophrenia. He had a specific skin condition that didnt allow him to stay in the sun for too long and he had to apply a certain balm to prevent his skin from damage or something.

Honestly if i knew he was a kike i would have dealt with him sooner and not tolerated a single blasphemy.

He was also very much against the gods. It was as if he had a feud with them or whatever. He always kept trying to bring me down with words like : well what if your gods are evil, or what if they don't win?"

I dont want to think if they are gonna win because i don't like them and i piss myself every night because of them, oy vey!

Welp, i guess only one thing to do with such a creature.

RTRs baby 🗡👃

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I identify with you completely. Being in the process of trying to overcome this myself I can tell you that the aforementioned activities also only go so far albeit hobbies provide a sense of enjoyment on their own.

Humans need to be touched, recognized and loved and want there to be someone to genuinely care about them or have something deeply meaningful with them in common. Being an SS this can be extremely difficult. All I can say is look at any hang ups or obstacles that prevent you from finding fulfillment with any person that might be fit to be close to you and do the nessesary workings. Looking at your chart will help with this. Being alone isn't fun. People who are dominant in water and are lonely specifically can experience a pronounced feeling of inner emptiness.

Good relations with coworkers can alleviate some of this as well as maybe attending events or places you like and see if there are any people there worth talking to or getting to know. Positive affirmations as well as and not letting yourself feel down about it too much is important as it can interfere with what you would rather attract instead.

I know this is easier said than done especially when you look at alot of people around you. But the way the universe works if you are a certain way there has to be one other person at least that is too. Try to get your workings to attract them after removing obstacles. Don't give up hope no matter how long it takes.

The same thing has been happening to me since my father died and spending so many hours alone in my house, my father was not an impediment for me to do my meditations and many times I even did the RTRs with the computer in the living room while he quietly watched TV.
What I long for the most is to one day be able to meet again my soul mate, my wife from past lives.
But I don't know who she is in this current reincarnation and the attacks of the enemy trying to deceive and confuse me don't help at all.
For me having a non-SS partner seems totally unnatural and I would rather thousand times stay single.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I’m fully understand you… in my experience, yes also loneliness was something what was disturbing a lot, was sometimes when I was cracked by it, by sadness about immensity of people in our world dead, and they living like that - like it is normal, I haven’t handled it sincerely at those times, pain was so big about my mother who is married with a jew, and a lot of more so much jewish shit, how they destroyed all my family without me knowing what is happening around me so long before I came to Father Satan… I was soo soo sick of it, now it is in the past of course but after so much stuff which had to come and go you know, going crazy, very hard to let go, plus loneliness, thoughts about “how people can be like that” and etc, also enemy attacks… but after some time I started to accept more deeply what we are here doing, rtrs, advancement, Satanic things you know, when I really noticed our impact on everything, bad thoughts started to dissipate, knowing that Gods are with us, I started to think that they are from more real reality than our world because this reality is just projection of that realm where those high beings are, so what is more real?- Big eternal thing which projects smaller things? Or one of those little things which is our world that we think are more real than it’s source..? More real is source of reality for me now… back to main theme :D When those bad thoughts was hovering I just always was remembering what HP Maxines sermons, that at all times you have just go on, just move forward no matter what… and in time it changed, I always time by time reread everything from JoS, it feels like it starts to sink into me like it becomes part of me, and I know, feel and experience so warm positivity from there. For example now I just don’t have time for negativity, because Satan filled my time with so much activity, every hour of the day for example when I’m in job, I use that time by slowly adjusting myself for satanic activity that I m gonna do after job, so I could be able do it better than yesterday, almost all focus now is on these tasks… so I want to tell you, it is more important than any negativity, for example I m starting to be able to imagine where it will take me, and I know it will take me to a really better place 10000% for sure, and I know this is true by my experience and by what is already changed in me after sometime being me as SS, I am pretty sure this gonna change how you see “loneliness” after a point. Because not so long time ago I started to see loneliness as a very big possibility which is so super immense , but all this loneliness is not real you know, because Satan and other Gods are real, and they are with us, and you know that they love us very much. And you know their love is real :) anyway one of spiritual master that I very respect, said once something like that —> you my be with anyone you want, anywhere, but inside is anyway place only for one, that is you, and only from inside all experience is, again no matter with whom you are and where… you my be sitting on a mountain alone, and you may be with whole a lot of people, in both situations experience comes from inside, and inside you are alone anyway… that’s reality

I don't have any significant social contact with anyone IRL outside of my family, but keeping busy and having stuff to do makes the loneliness hurt less. For me the loneliness isn't the most painful part. It would be one thing if I could have relationships but just chose to forego them to focus on Satanism, I envy those of you who do this even though it is difficult and can be painful. But the main reason I'm alone is just that I am terminally unattractive to people. Even in a Satanic society, my loneliness would probably be more certain. What woman who is working on her soul is going to settle for some short, unattractive socially awkward weirdo like me? Can't blame them for that. I just wish I could truly get over this part of myself and move on, devoting myself to work and accomplishments rather than a social life. But my brain just can't accept my situation. I feel like my soul is getting stabbed when I remind myself that moderately attractive men can just open an app on their phone and find women who want them. Whereas people look at me like I'm some engorged tick they found on their dog's coat.

Some people might say that personality is more important than looks. Well, my personality is also terrible. I don't blame people for rejecting me, I would do the same if I was them and could find better people to associate with. I just need to find a way to make my stupid monkey brain that wants skin contact and affection to get this.

Primal said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I am not sure if it was you, Caspian, but I remember very politely and incredibly courteously asking if it was a good idea to follow Robert Greene's books despite him being a Jew. And then, completely uncalled for and out-of-nowhere, you delivered an incredibly harsh scolding of me telling me that I obviously haven't read a single thing in the Joy of Satan archives, and then you proceeded to tell me to deprogram myself.

I don't know how you are in real life or what your background is or how you were treated growing up, but I can assure you that there are many lost souls out there, me included, who are truly struggling to find their path in life. People like me have never been accepted anywhere we went and we all just learned to live out the life of an ascetic, not by choice but because it was the only path we could take. And here I was finally finding a place in which I felt like I wouldn't be judged, and then you sliced my emotions with those words.

We are all alone in the journey of life. Happiness is a luxury for those who weren't cursed in this lifetime. I honestly feel like despite your loneliness, you probably never yet considered how you can relieve others' of their emotional pain, as evident to the way you treated me.

I felt wounded for days after I read that from you.

It was Caspian's mistake to be that harsh in this manner since you are that new, as you are going through an adjustment process filled with change and new knowledge. You are also free to go about this as you should and is appropriate to you. But be aware Caspian is not exactly on the easiest precedent as an SS. Harshness is not always out of bad intent. You also did well to express your feelings on the matter.

HailVictory88 said:
I don't have any significant social contact with anyone IRL outside of my family, but keeping busy and having stuff to do makes the loneliness hurt less. For me the loneliness isn't the most painful part. It would be one thing if I could have relationships but just chose to forego them to focus on Satanism, I envy those of you who do this even though it is difficult and can be painful. But the main reason I'm alone is just that I am terminally unattractive to people. Even in a Satanic society, my loneliness would probably be more certain. What woman who is working on her soul is going to settle for some short, unattractive socially awkward weirdo like me? Can't blame them for that. I just wish I could truly get over this part of myself and move on, devoting myself to work and accomplishments rather than a social life. But my brain just can't accept my situation. I feel like my soul is getting stabbed when I remind myself that moderately attractive men can just open an app on their phone and find women who want them. Whereas people look at me like I'm some engorged tick they found on their dog's coat.

Some people might say that personality is more important than looks. Well, my personality is also terrible. I don't blame people for rejecting me, I would do the same if I was them and could find better people to associate with. I just need to find a way to make my stupid monkey brain that wants skin contact and affection to get this.

You are very harsh on yourself Brother. For one, your physical looks are not a determining factor on if any woman would fall in love with you. That is literally scientifically proven. Many enormously beautiful women are with men who do not represent any standard of beauty or any other standard.

It's a lie that women are attracted only to "beautiful men" or that they need a giant penis or millions and millions in a bank account. Most women look for other qualities than mere physical beauty in men, although, it can greatly help a situation. You do not sound bad or antisocial or whatever either from the way you write.

I think you have some self worth issues to work here and some self confidence issues around this. These seem to be the key issues.

Thank you High Priest, you are very kind. I shouldn't complain about it, I know many people have much bigger problems. For now, I will try to focus on my work and building something useful.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
A good mantra to gain friends is

"Aum Hraum Mitraya Namah"

Mitra means Friend and is another name for the Sun.

A person who is charismatic, likeable and radiant like the Sun always has friends around him.

Go to gatherings for making friends like book clubs ,some dance or advocacy group or some charity event although these are frequented by women.

Just smile ,introduce yourself and ask them what they do and get to know more about themselves. Being curious about people allows you to ask questions that will make them answer because everyone's best topic is themselves.

Jack said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

A person who is charismatic, likeable and radiant like the Sun always has friends around him.

Go to gatherings for making friends like book clubs ,some dance or advocacy group or some charity event although these are frequented by women.

Just smile ,introduce yourself and ask them what they do and get to know more about themselves. Being curious about people allows you to ask questions that will make them answer because everyone's best topic is themselves.

Interesting. Thanks.
Where did you get the knowledge and thatantra from? What source? Did you craft it?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Jack said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Interesting. Thanks.
Where did you get the knowledge and thatantra from? What source? Did you craft it?
It was given in one of Thomas Ashley Farrands books I can't remember which one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailVictory88 said:

You are very harsh on yourself Brother. For one, your physical looks are not a determining factor on if any woman would fall in love with you. That is literally scientifically proven. Many enormously beautiful women are with men who do not represent any standard of beauty or any other standard.

It's a lie that women are attracted only to "beautiful men" or that they need a giant penis or millions and millions in a bank account. Most women look for other qualities than mere physical beauty in men, although, it can greatly help a situation. You do not sound bad or antisocial or whatever either from the way you write.

I think you have some self worth issues to work here and some self confidence issues around this. These seem to be the key issues.

But females are attracted to thes things greatly, and if you don't have them, you just need to be more cunning and manipulative if you want the female you like.

You can actually tell if a person is antisocial based on their writing? :eek:

Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailVictory88 said:

But females are attracted to thes things greatly, and if you don't have them, you just need to be more cunning and manipulative if you want the female you like.

Dating apps are not a representation of real life. There was a statistic where a majority of women on Bumble or some shit filtered out to show only men that are 6ft tall. That cannot happen in real life. In real life a woman necessarily cannot control who approaches her.

If it was true that short men were unattractive to women their Gene's would have necessarily been eliminated thousands of years ago. So they are finding ways to be attractive or finding women that might find them attractive.

Change your approach if it's not working. Go to a book club or charity event or similar stuff where large congregations of women go.

There needs to be a purpose for why you're antisocial. If you tell a woman that you don't have many a friends because you're don't have time as you're grinding it out for work, she would find you attractive.

But if you tell a woman that the reason why you're antisocial is because you find yourself unworthy, then she'll find you unattractive.

You need to become perspicacious. You need to be perceptive of what your strengths and weaknesses are. Maybe you can't generate raw attraction which a tall handsome guy can. But maybe you can make her feel comfortable and open up which would form a strong bond between the two of you which may go in a romantic direction.

Work with what you have. Do not think of yourself as unworthy of anything. That is Slave Morality. As a Satanist you can grip the universe by the neck and demand it give you what you want. We do not succumb to our circumstances.

Fight. Get up and fight.

Jack said:
Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dating apps are not a representation of real life. There was a statistic where a majority of women on Bumble or some shit filtered out to show only men that are 6ft tall. That cannot happen in real life. In real life a woman necessarily cannot control who approaches her.

If it was true that short men were unattractive to women their Gene's would have necessarily been eliminated thousands of years ago. So they are finding ways to be attractive or finding women that might find them attractive.

Change your approach if it's not working. Go to a book club or charity event or similar stuff where large congregations of women go.

There needs to be a purpose for why you're antisocial. If you tell a woman that you don't have many a friends because you're don't have time as you're grinding it out for work, she would find you attractive.

But if you tell a woman that the reason why you're antisocial is because you find yourself unworthy, then she'll find you unattractive.

You need to become perspicacious. You need to be perceptive of what your strengths and weaknesses are. Maybe you can't generate raw attraction which a tall handsome guy can. But maybe you can make her feel comfortable and open up which would form a strong bond between the two of you which may go in a romantic direction.

Work with what you have. Do not think of yourself as unworthy of anything. That is Slave Morality. As a Satanist you can grip the universe by the neck and demand it give you what you want. We do not succumb to our circumstances.

Fight. Get up and fight.

Is this a reply to me?

I didn't say that you have to be nessecerly above 6 feet to get a woman, but it would be way easier to get one if that was the case for someone. Otherwise you need to ramp up your social skills and learn how to approach a woman . One needs get over the rejection fear.

With the rest I agree, if one thinks he is unworthy of getting a female, then this is setting oneself for a failer. There is basically no point in thinking in such way if you want a gf.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back