Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cockroaches in dream interpretation.

Woodlandman

Last night I had a dream with roaches swarming the walls of my apartment, I could see them very vividly with their legs and all, they were of brown color. Can someone tell me the meaning behind this? There was also a venus flytrap at the end of dream.

Most dreams do not have any important meaning. Or even if the general theme of a dream is related to something you have been thinking about recently, it does not mean that every small detail is anything important.

It might mean nothing.

Or it might be a psychic premonition. It could mean, for example, that there is or will be a cockroach infestation in your apartment walls. I have had similar premonitions in dreams before, that turned out to be accurate. The way time works on the astral, the more an event disturbs you, the more strongly you can sense it before it happens.

Yeah, I don't think dreams mean anything most of the time, but this one feelt super special, like most of my dreams are mostly the same, this one felt like it was intended. Also it was more lucid than usual, maybe the disgust of roaches made me more conscious.

I have had a dream like this, so have others here before you. I saw someone else also say the same thing on a previous forum and others mentioned they had those dreams, too.

Well, congratulations!

You're a gentile!

If you ever had any doubts whether you're a gentile or not... do not ever have those doubts ever again!

The enemy told you themselves what you are to them!

Sweetest.Loki said:

Dreams are very subjective and so you must be careful trying to share your interpretations, especially when your interpretation is one of large negativity.

You do not want to induce panic into the individual. If they are being attacked, this is simply a matter of increasing their AOP, and cleaning. Particularly, these activities should be done relative to enemy attacks, as seen here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77900

I had one time about 3-4 days of intense dreams of cockroaches. I would drink a cup of coffee in dream and see at the end cockroaches. Then I would sleep in my dream and sleep on a bed of roaches.

Then I got angry and decided to meditate on the dream and understand why was that so. Turns out, an outside deposit of the home was infested with a lot of cockroaches. They swarmed in a couple of days, and had to clean with poison for a lot of time.

Turns out I had spent a lot of time with cockroaches, seeing them, being in the presence. So that's why I was dreaming of them from before.

In certain circumstances, these might mean a little bit of illness like a flu, but most definitely it might predict an infestation with them.

Definitely do not read too much into this, especially not very negative prophecies out of a cockroach. There is much more potent symbolism for the mind to understand danger than a cockroach who is clueless and not harmful, with poison or anything.

NakedPluto said:
I had one time about 3-4 days of intense dreams of cockroaches. I would drink a cup of coffee in dream and see at the end cockroaches. Then I would sleep in my dream and sleep on a bed of roaches.

Then I got angry and decided to meditate on the dream and understand why was that so. Turns out, an outside deposit of the home was infested with a lot of cockroaches. They swarmed in a couple of days, and had to clean with poison for a lot of time.

Turns out I had spent a lot of time with cockroaches, seeing them, being in the presence. So that's why I was dreaming of them from before.

In certain circumstances, these might mean a little bit of illness like a flu, but most definitely it might predict an infestation with them.

Definitely do not read too much into this, especially not very negative prophecies out of a cockroach. There is much more potent symbolism for the mind to understand danger than a cockroach who is clueless and not harmful, with poison or anything.

There no cockroaches in my country.

Woodlandman said:
NakedPluto said:

There no cockroaches in my country.

Might have passed the border just these days. You never know with cockroaches :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=396514 time=1667162149 user_id=21286]
Sweetest.Loki said:

Dreams are very subjective and so you must be careful trying to share your interpretations, especially when your interpretation is one of large negativity.

You do not want to induce panic into the individual. If they are being attacked, this is simply a matter of increasing their AOP, and cleaning. Particularly, these activities should be done relative to enemy attacks, as seen here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77900

True, true, I do not want to induce fear of any kind, especially ones new to Satanism or any form of true spirituality. So, I do apologize if I ever frightened anyone or stirred up fear. Those were never my intentions. Sorry.

Woodlandman and NakedPluto

The cockroach appears in dreams when there is a strong feeling of psychic invasion that causes disgust, fear and disgust.
It generally also appears when there is something that is perceived as ugly by the dreamer and is symbolic of a disowned aspect of the self that, trying to re-emerge, causes alarm in consciousness.
dirty, confused due to negative energy; aspects of yourself that you don't like and that you need to confront to become stronger.

This dream is not insignificant as all dreams are never insignificant.
Here are some questions to ask for your awareness with this dream, What scares you that has invaded the confines of your comfort zone and the limits of your intimate world? What don't you like about yourself? What psychological complexes may have created this dream? What are the weaknesses that cause me fear and how can I overcome them to become more powerful?

Sweetest.Loki said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

True, true, I do not want to induce fear of any kind, especially ones new to Satanism or any form of true spirituality. So, I do apologize if I ever frightened anyone or stirred up fear. Those were never my intentions. Sorry.

Don't worry, your post didn't frighten me. I don't know about beelzebub part, but if true then that's cool.

Funny is that before having that dream I was hanging out with a guy that told he was a yehowa witness for some time, and that his parents were also. Hope that's not a thoughtform or anything.

Woodlandman said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Don't worry, your post didn't frighten me. I don't know about beelzebub part, but if true then that's cool.

Funny is that before having that dream I was hanging out with a guy that told he was a yehowa witness for some time, and that his parents were also. Hope that's not a thoughtform or anything.

My mom joined the Jehova's Witness once and got out of it quickly because she had constant nightmares about roaches herself and also nightmares about being thrown into a blazing, black abyss... so, yes, I agree, all this may be enemy interference.

Sweetest.Loki said:
Woodlandman said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

My mom joined the Jehova's Witness once and got out of it quickly because she had constant nightmares about roaches herself and also nightmares about being thrown into a blazing, black abyss... so, yes, I agree, all this may be enemy interference.

Wow, I didn't know that thoughtforms could be so easily spread just by being next to an ex religious person, unless it wasn't a thoughtform but some sort of curse, or something. Weird.
I guess i will do some cleaning and curse returning.

By the way, the dude has some problem with drugs and alcohol, I wonder if it's caused by being a jehovah's witness in past.

Woodlandman said:
Sweetest.Loki said:
Woodlandman said:

Wow, I didn't know that thoughtforms could be so easily spread just by being next to an ex religious person, unless it wasn't a thoughtform but some sort of curse, or something. Weird.
I guess i will do some cleaning and curse returning.

By the way, the dude has some problem with drugs and alcohol, I wonder if it's caused by being a jehovah's witness in past.

I believe you are right about your friend. I have seen too many Christians suffer such illnesses whilst they constantly pray in vain for relieve from them.

It is SO very sad! : :cry:

fuoco blu 666 said:
Woodlandman and NakedPluto

The cockroach appears in dreams when there is a strong feeling of invasion

So it could be a curse,or a thoughtform that attacked me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back