Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something interesting I've been taught in the past about Jewish deception

DisillusionedCitizen

10 years ago, I've discovered a now-defunct website site called SubvertedNation, author's name was Adam Austin. Austin had articles of Jews committing crimes, managing pedophilia rings, their control of the media and the governments, and even mentioned at the time that Obama was a Jewish President (he even pointed out that Alex Jones supported Israel). Basically, everything this site has mentioned.

One particular thing that caught my eye was how Austin described the Jews' deception, namely in how they deceive gentiles like stage magicians, and disturbingly, I've come to realize there are loose similarities in this through the media; the Jews have to constantly have to bring up the high-profile events while omitting the political conspiracies, misdirecting their gentile audience every step of the way.

Another example of misdirection is that the Jewish media tends to gleefully portray some of their top intellectuals as massively successful and "moral" businesspeople (ie Bill Gates, Jeff Bozos, Klaus Schwab, Elon Musk, Franciss Collins, Albert Bourla) who have "done good deeds for the world", all the while hiding their more atrocious crimes against humanity, and their means to achieve the success they have now.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:
10 years ago, I've discovered a now-defunct website site called SubvertedNation, author's name was Adam Austin. Austin had articles of Jews committing crimes, managing pedophilia rings, their control of the media and the governments, and even mentioned at the time that Obama was a Jewish President (he even pointed out that Alex Jones supported Israel). Basically, everything this site has mentioned.

One particular thing that caught my eye was how Austin described the Jews' deception, namely in how they deceive gentiles like stage magicians, and disturbingly, I've come to realize there are loose similarities in this through the media; the Jews have to constantly have to bring up the high-profile events while omitting the political conspiracies, misdirecting their gentile audience every step of the way.

Another example of misdirection is that the Jewish media tends to gleefully portray some of their top intellectuals as massively successful and "moral" businesspeople (ie Bill Gates, Jeff Bozos, Klaus Schwab, Elon Musk, Franciss Collins, Albert Bourla) who have "done good deeds for the world", all the while hiding their more atrocious crimes against humanity, and their means to achieve the success they have now.

Correct!

Bill Gates never had his success if he never allied with the nefarious Globalistic Agenda in which participate George Soros (Worldwide Economy Department), Bill Gates (The Worldwide Health Department) and many other interesting names which sadly sti haven't been uncovered.

I mean, seriously! You can't tell.me that a man who said that people will die because of pandemic x or virus epidemic y, is a goody tissues in terms of morality and helping people.

I am sad that the site is defunct. But maybe, someone will make an archive copy of it, either WayBack Machine, though, ad I see things on the WayBack Machine, a n ateadt halfly controlled Internet Archive, chances are it may not work well with WayBack Machine.

Maybe someone will make an archive on Archive.is for example, or other good Web crawling services. Backups, there are a lot of means to make copies of websites.

If there is still some cache memory on the servers where the website was hosted, chances are 95-98% that it will work easy peasy. But, if there isn't any cache, ... it is harder.

The best idea is to search up the name of the author and collect a the "juicy" things he said regarding the joos, if not all of them, ;)

Hail Satan. As we need more people to expose the joos. Completely. :twisted:

I wished I had backed it up when I had the chance all those years ago....

This topic was going to be longer, but I accidentally pressed the submit button.

Back to the topic: In Stage magic, there's misdirection, which is a no-brainer for everyone. What happens next is a type of phenomenon referred to as inattentive blindness/perceptual blindness. This occurs when a person doesn't manage to recognize an unexpected impetus to the obvious. The Jews exploit this particular phenomenon to their advantage. They know that a majority of gentiles, do any pay attention to their schemes as the latter's perceptions are too preoccupied with other things, like a good career, or some fun activity, or traveling to another country, etc.. Virtually, as their perception is not accurate the attention of gentiles are directed elsewhere. This kind of stage magician deception of the stage is easier to pull off on TV with advertisements, and people who believe ads tend to follow a bandwagon.

From the link to twitter post from the Kanye topic, I've come across a quote from Henry Kissenger that makes a vague allusion to this exact phenomenon: "It's not a matter of what is true; it's a matter of what is perceived to be true."

Their method of deceiving is similar to how a stage magician fools their audience into being complicit in their own deception.

May Satan englisten people on this.

Will the Jews attempt to deceive people by creating their False Antichrist,, to cause all of the world , especially Christians to think it is from Satan.??? Then,,, encourage Christians, and others around the world to pray fervently, ( directed psychic energy ), to bring about the Jewish messiah, Jesus Christ to come and destroy their Antichrist ?... It would be one Hell of a scam to blame shift their Jewish crime on Satan. And the Jews would use this deception to amass a MASSIVE amount of psychic energy to use against Gentiles and the world.

jbkbmz said:
Will the Jews attempt to deceive people by creating their False Antichrist,, to cause all of the world , especially Christians to think it is from Satan.??? Then,,, encourage Christians, and others around the world to pray fervently, ( directed psychic energy ), to bring about the Jewish messiah, Jesus Christ to come and destroy their Antichrist ?... It would be one Hell of a scam to blame shift their Jewish crime on Satan. And the Jews would use this deception to amass a MASSIVE amount of psychic energy to use against Gentiles and the world.

They wouldn't do that. Last time that happened, the Jews suffered, if the High Priests are anything to go by.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back