Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coordinating Magic with the Moon

HH88

One question: why can't surgery be performed on body parts related to the sign the moon occupies?
For example:
Moon in Taurus: "DO NOT do neck or throat surgeries at this time."

My theory is that the energy around that time simply makes that specific part of the body more receptive and vulnerable. The moon is of water, feminine and receptive and water is impressionable. With these energies blended with the sign that the moon is in, it is possible this allows the parts of the body ruled by that sign to essentially be more open and receptive to things going awry or wrong during a surgery or other procedure.

The Moon is the quickest moving luminary and our most intimate planet.

Surgery is ruled by Mars which is antagonistic to Moon concerns. You don't want that area to be empowered by the Moon when surgery is being done on it. For surgeons who were also astrologers, this was associated with extreme bleeding of that area because The Moon is associated with excessive fluids, as Azazel's Astrology indicates. Blood is 95 percent water after all. Bleeding and infections were the quickest way for people to die from surgery.

The Moon is known as an erratic planet that is literally all over the place. In addition, the Moon is tied to the first House of Endings (the 4th) and often signifies the end of the matter. It's not a good idea to tie something that ends things to a sign signifying which body part needs to be operated on. HPS Maxine always said, as well, that water element is of death.

Thank you, I would have liked to move the topic to the astrology section to fix the error. I don't know if you could correct it even after you have already posted it(?)
Thank you again

Karnonnos said:

Surgery is ruled by Mars which is antagonistic to Moon concerns. You don't want that area to be empowered by the Moon when surgery is being done on it. For surgeons who were also astrologers, this was associated with extreme bleeding of that area because The Moon is associated with excessive fluids, as Azazel's Astrology indicates. Blood is 95 percent water after all. Bleeding and infections were the quickest way for people to die from surgery.

The Moon is known as an erratic planet that is literally all over the place. In addition, the Moon is tied to the first House of Endings (the 4th) and often signifies the end of the matter. It's not a good idea to tie something that ends things to a sign signifying which body part needs to be operated on. HPS Maxine always said, as well, that water element is of death.

You also gave some really interesting pointers here. As far as water being the element of death can you cite that? I am quite curious. I don't remember seeing that anyplace, but maybe it was in a sermon here somewhere before I came along.

Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:

You also gave some really interesting pointers here. As far as water being the element of death can you cite that? I am quite curious. I don't remember seeing that anyplace, but maybe it was in a sermon here somewhere before I came along.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ghosts.html

Read the last paragraph.

Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:

In addition to what Caspian linked to, The Moon, Neptune and Pluto (tied to watery signs and Houses of Endings) can all deal with elements of endings, or sudden changes, with Jupiter and Mars dealing with some aspects of this by being co-rulers. It's because water deals with transformation as a whole. It rules over major aspects of healing and the flow of things from others for the same reason.

But bear in mind... cold and dry Saturn is also an extremely major part of death (often the most important factor to look out for) and has nothing particularly watery going on. Transiting Saturn is too slow moving and interpersonal to affect a surgery unless its entering someone's 1st House, or is bombarding a person's planets by hard aspect and is the 8th House cusp ruler during the surgery, or something.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:

Read the last paragraph.

Thanks! I remember skimming over that section once but don't recall reading that last part.

Karnonnos said:
Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:

In addition to what Caspian linked to, The Moon, Neptune and Pluto (tied to watery signs and Houses of Endings) can all deal with elements of endings, or sudden changes, with Jupiter and Mars dealing with some aspects of this by being co-rulers. It's because water deals with transformation as a whole. It rules over major aspects of healing and the flow of things from others for the same reason.

But bear in mind... cold and dry Saturn is also an extremely major part of death (often the most important factor to look out for) and has nothing particularly watery going on. Transiting Saturn is too slow moving and interpersonal to affect a surgery unless its entering someone's 1st House, or is bombarding a person's planets by hard aspect and is the 8th House cusp ruler during the surgery, or something.

Very true, makes sense. Water and the moon actually have the duality of light and dark, fertility and death in common imo as in the waxing moon to do with white magick and life , and with the moon in general representing nurturing, and the waning moon of destruction removal and death.

Shadowcat said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Shadowcat said:

Read the last paragraph.

Thanks! I remember skimming over that section once but don't recall reading that last part.

welcome ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back