Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Halloween

Mageson666

Have a Happy and Slothz'in Halloween everyone!

baby-sloth.jpg

Da bestz part of Halloweenz is da free grubz.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27009-1369078145-11.gif

Halloween means you can also dress scary. So I wanted to dress as Jesus and tell people to suck my dick or else I will call my father :D Eventually i dressed as a communist soldier. So basically a smaller criminal but way better than that autistic jew :D

Happy Halloween. Yesterday was a wonderful day. I did some meditation and an RTR on a nature walk. I saw what reminded me of a Scarab Beetle, saw a beautiful sunset, heard a couple owls. It was awesome.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Halloween means you can also dress scary. So I wanted to dress as Jesus and tell people to suck my dick or else I will call my father :D Eventually i dressed as a communist soldier. So basically a smaller criminal but way better than that autistic jew :D
I don't want to sound like an SJW but what makes you think that autism has nothing but negative traits and that you associate it with the enemy. Yes, there are autistic people out there that have lower IQs(like Chris Chan) but alot of people with High Functioning Autism can grow up to be financially independent and are one of the most intelligent people you will get to know. The Jews want you to think autism and ADHD are bad so that they can fear monger everyone and to drag down those with ASD to the point of no return by making them take medication that will screw up their development. Giving autism a bad name certainly is not helping. I hope you understand.

Europe Gladio said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I don't want to sound like an SJW but what makes you think that autism has nothing but negative traits and that you associate it with the enemy. Yes, there are autistic people out there that have lower IQs(like Chris Chan) but alot of people with High Functioning Autism can grow up to be financially independent and are one of the most intelligent people you will get to know. The Jews want you to think autism and ADHD are bad so that they can fear monger everyone and to drag down those with ASD to the point of no return by making them take medication that will screw up their development. Giving autism a bad name certainly is not helping. I hope you understand.

1. Many people are diagnosed as autistic because the jews try to diagnose everyone and put as many gentiles as possible on harmful medications. Many people who are said to be autistic are not. In the traditional sense, "autistic" is someone who cannot function properly or be independent. Anyone who is "autistic" but can be independent and functional, is not autistic.

2. ADHD is fictitious, even the inventor of the term admitted it on his death bed. This has been covered many times in sermons by our clergy. Anybody who is bright, intelligent, and active can be diagnosed as having "ADHD" and be put on harmful medications that kill their imagination and turn them into dull obedient slaves.

Sorry about that. I guess I was only thinking from a meme perspective without thinking about all the facts. Didn t mean to be rude or mean.

Lydia said:
Europe Gladio said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

1. Many people are diagnosed as autistic because the jews try to diagnose everyone and put as many gentiles as possible on harmful medications. Many people who are said to be autistic are not. In the traditional sense, "autistic" is someone who cannot function properly or be independent. Anyone who is "autistic" but can be independent and functional, is not autistic.

2. ADHD is fictitious, even the inventor of the term admitted it on his death bed. This has been covered many times in sermons by our clergy. Anybody who is bright, intelligent, and active can be diagnosed as having "ADHD" and be put on harmful medications that kill their imagination and turn them into dull obedient slaves.

I used to interact with a jew and it said, in a gleeful manner, that everyone is on "the autistic spectrum", and someone else said that you need 1 point to be on it, so it is extremely rare to find someone who is not "autistic".

In other words, we're all evil sinners because we had no choice but to be born into sin which we did not choose but which we must still be punished for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back