Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CALL TO ARMS

CaspianTheDreamer

⚠️HELLO MY DEAR SIBLINGS IN SATAN.⚠️

I once again humbly ask for your assistance in the erasure of the muslim government of Iran.

The situation is heavily escalating. No Persian is exempt.

️MY DEAR PERSIAN SIBLINGS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE PUT YOUR ULTIMATE EFFORT INTO THE RTRs THAT YOU DO AND DIRECT ALL THE ENERGY TOWARDS IRAN. VISUALIZE AND BASK IN THE VISUALIZATION OF THE TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT BECOMING WEAKER AND WEAKER LIKE A WORM WITH EACH PASSING DAY, AND FINALLY BEING COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH THE GOVERNMENT PERSIA IS WORTHY OF.

To my other beloved siblings, I request your aid to do the same when doing your RTRs.

Soon, the anti jihad/pisslam rituals will be here. I especially request from those who are kind enough to care, to put Iran in the center of their focus during these. Iran is undergoing an extremely turbulent, boiling change, which is totally unprecedented in its 40+ years of having the mullahs in power.

MAY SATAN BE WITH US ALL.
WE WILL PREVAIL AND CRUSH THE ENEMY.

🤘HAIL SHAYTAN FOREVER.🤘

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I once again humbly ask for your assistance in the erasure of the muslim government of Iran.

️MY DEAR PERSIAN SIBLINGS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE PUT YOUR ULTIMATE EFFORT INTO THE RTRs THAT YOU DO AND DIRECT ALL THE ENERGY TOWARDS IRAN. VISUALIZE AND BASK IN THE VISUALIZATION OF THE TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT BECOMING WEAKER AND WEAKER LIKE A WORM WITH EACH PASSING DAY, AND FINALLY BEING COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH THE GOVERNMENT PERSIA IS WORTHY OF.

To my other beloved siblings, I request your aid to do the same when doing your RTRs.

Soon, the anti jihad/pisslam rituals will be here. I especially request from those who are kind enough to care, to put Iran in the center of their focus during these. Iran is undergoing an extremely turbulent, boiling change, which is totally unprecedented in its 40+ years of having the mullahs in power.

🤘HAIL SHAYTAN FOREVER.🤘
I know the Iranian govt. sucks but without an anti-Zionist Iran to counter Zionist Israel the world would be in greater danger.

Unless there was a Hitler to take control then you already know who is going to seize control if the govt. falls.

of the true light said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

🤘HAIL SHAYTAN FOREVER.🤘
I know the Iranian govt. sucks but without an anti-Zionist Iran to counter Zionist Israel the world would be in greater danger.

Unless there was a Hitler to take control then you already know who is going to seize control if the govt. falls.

We will have to see which route the energies of our RTRs will take. But to be honest I dont think any government is more dangerous than a terroristic, muslim one, which says they hate jews on the surface while at the same time they have jews in power ( just look at the faces of the ayatollahs and mullahs in Iran and you'll see).

I'm pretty sure that no matter how, but just if islam is destroyed or removed from its power, its not going to be any good for the kikes at least because they'll be losing a part of their weaponry against the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back