Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hmmmm....perhaps Halloween may not be "dead" after all [no pun intended], Hail Satan!

I'm gonna start off this post with a suggestion, I feel like we should have a "Feasts and Festivals" subforums, where SS and Pagans can discuss holiday ideas, and help people avoid things of insulting nature to Satan and the Gods, such as vampire BS.

So I took a drive to a "somewhat adjacent" town to mine, now given to the State where I live, it was rather similar, filled with churches from corner to corner, and homes with patriotic and rebel decal and etc (the patriotic decal I obviously don't mind).

There was a bit of a silver-lining. Just when I thought that the Judeo-Xian agenda killed Halloween (thanks to vampire BS, but also negative curses manifesting BS like clown attacks), I saw at least 40% of the homes went HAM with Halloween decorations, hand-carved jack-o-lanterns and etc. I gotta say that was an awesome site, just wanted to rave about it!

Now....I understand why some people would be against hand carving a plant (that could be eaten, as it is arguably - kind of a waste in a practical sense) however they sell fake jack-o-lanterns, which could be a good alternative.

Same can be said of Mexican Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls. Speaking of sugar skulls, they also now sell cookie sugar skull kits in the Halloween section of Walmart, which I find very awesome as well!

I would honestly encourage Mexican-American community to put up colored skulls around their homes (be it sugar or just a fake mimic) around their homes. Unfortunately, save for the folks over in Texas and California, many (if not most) Mexican-Americans don't even celebrate their Day of Dead, and yes.....Christianity has been a cuplrit in many of the cases as well.

"We don't celebrate death and evil!"............"Also...we need rejoice in the death of the flesh and the death of this world and the death bloody sacrifice of Jebo!"

So yeah, the fact that a large number of people still honor Halloween, gives me a sense of hope that many are still honoring our feasts and festivals.

Given that American Halloween and Mexican Day of the Dead have the same spiritual significance, "All Souls Day" (which is not, nor ever was a Christian day), celebrating the deceased and the Gods of the Underworld, I honestly wish they'd cut school off from October 31 through November 2, and allow Americans to honor their deceased.

Have a Happy upcoming Halloween/Day of the Dead!

vector-happy-halloween-poster-with-creepy-castle.jpg

1e6f2f11668561.560fb89e613bd.jpg

(Sugar skulls yum) anyway I agree honoring those who passed or even remembering them isn't bad, though xian trash programs tell you (dead who cares about your loved one's who passed pagan practice bes evilses reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeee reeeeeeeeee)though it does show you pagans had more love in then than xianity,xians an their empty smiles it is sad really,though it's nice to see the people go back to their roots once in a while.

What do you mean a waste? Do you think that the outside part of a pumpkin is eaten?
You carve the pumpkin but before that you take everything that is inside it. Also, the kind of halloween pumpkin we refer about is not good to be eaten.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back