Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you think Elon Musk will let us post on Twitter now?

Ramses

A lot of woke leftist morons have been removed from Twitter lately maybe we will be allowed to post on the platform again for all of 5 secs I'm sure also CNN has gone belly up pretty much a lot of big changes are coming our way I didn't think the rapid changes would come this quickly I was expecting this to begin in late 2024 I guess it goes to show how badly the Jews are losing these days.

In all honesty the situation needs some more crimes done to humanity ideally more by the church and some more attempts to make their precious social credit system if they keep pushing on these two fronts humanity will buck those assholes off our backs too.

Nothing has changed yet other than some people getting fired. But none of the code has changed.

He has his programmers from his Tesla company coming in to examine Twitter's code to see all of the corrupt and evil things in there. And then after everything is examined, they will start working to change things.

All of this will take several months at least.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Nothing has changed yet other than some people getting fired. But none of the code has changed.

He has his programmers from his Tesla company coming in to examine Twitter's code to see all of the corrupt and evil things in there. And then after everything is examined, they will start working to change things.

I thought Elon was a Jew?

GoldenxChild1 said:

Elon is a jew. But he seems like he tries to do a lot of great things. And also some very bad things. He is a very complicated situation, but I think this is a good thing. I think he will do good things with it and turn it into a place where everybody is able to talk.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Elon is a jew. But he seems like he tries to do a lot of great things. And also some very bad things. He is a very complicated situation, but I think this is a good thing. I think he will do good things with it and turn it into a place where everybody is able to talk.

I can see that happening with him presiding over it. I was just reading your old replies in 2019 about him which is how I found out he was Jewish. Tbh before that I thought he was a gentile as he acts like one imo

GoldenxChild1 said:

I personally don't care about twitter since apart from this place I have no social media whatsoever but I am a bit worried about what someone like Elon could do. He is a jew and the richest man alive so... I know it's not all black and white. Maybe it's something like the LaVey case but that seems highly improbable. What good has he done so far? Like something that humanity really benefits from. Not saying he has or hasn't, just asking because I really don't know.

In answering my own post today yeah no nothing has changed the second you follow the old twitter pages for JOS you are instantly asked to verify every 5 seconds maybe a few months after Musk changes the programming as some of you have said it may change but yes having Ramses666 and then following the twitter pages has got me stuck at the moment where they are asking for my phone number not getting you dogs twitter.

GoldenxChild1 said:

The term is called buttering both sides of your bread he both helps and impedes humanity in equal measure but he does it all for profit.

luggaldimmerankia369 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I personally don't care about twitter since apart from this place I have no social media whatsoever but I am a bit worried about what someone like Elon could do. He is a jew and the richest man alive so... I know it's not all black and white. Maybe it's something like the LaVey case but that seems highly improbable. What good has he done so far? Like something that humanity really benefits from. Not saying he has or hasn't, just asking because I really don't know.

He comes up with some useful and innovative stuff and he does help sometimes with freedom of speech and does hold some conservative values which is the only real good he does.

The bad he does is he pushes "short term solutions" for this climate change nonsense for profit such as his electric cars while this could over time lead to better more innovative technology trying to get everyone to go this way is stupid at this point we will use all our resources trying to go green with the level of technology we have.

He also is bent on creating AI which is a really bad idea there are plenty of examples of the movies etc so enough said there.

He also pollutes our sky's with satalites which I believe will link to wifi 5g a very dangerous technology for humans if you think all the radiation we are exposed to kills your cells now you haven't seen anything yet I have seen trees die for being too close to a wifi 5g transmitter imagine what it will do to you surround by phones satalites computer modems and routers that all pump the crap around wearing a tin foil suit might become necessary.

Best to keep him at arms length but I'm just hoping to be able to use the platform to essentially preach on none of the old JOS pages have been active since 2014 so I went on there to see if I could re establish a foot hold there looks like I'll need to wait a while but they will likely do like GAB did and just purge us regularly its amazing GAB will let you send CNC gun smithing programs to each other to a CNC lathe can automatically and perfectly mass manufacture military grade firearms but oh no no it really does hurt GAB's owner who are Christians BTW to have a few Spiritual Satanism Propaganda on it ridiculous.

No chance. You guys literally buy into his fake public persona, he is a jewish piece of shit, he just acts in a "based" way in public to get certain people to like him, only for them to put their hope into yet another fucking jew. Remember he wants to microchip you, remember he wants everybody in cars that can kill you with the flick of a switch because of being a bad goy, remember he is a market swindler and a tweet of his can mean the increase or diminishing of stocks.

He is a typical jew, stealing the idea from around 100 years ago and claiming that he's the one to came up with.

"Hyperloop" is the example of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjrFKfyZrw&t

Also the Las Vegas loop, just compare what was promised and what was delivered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8NiM_p8n5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS-YTUf7cM

This is a good video about him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD0r34nEiWA&t

Aquarius said:
No chance. You guys literally buy into his fake public persona, he is a jewish piece of shit, he just acts in a "based" way in public to get certain people to like him, only for them to put their hope into yet another fucking jew. Remember he wants to microchip you, remember he wants everybody in cars that can kill you with the flick of a switch because of being a bad goy, remember he is a market swindler and a tweet of his can mean the increase or diminishing of stocks.

Yea that does seem Jewish to the max. And Jews are also the most narcissistic and egotistical creatures on the face of the Earth, it's not unheard of for individual Jews to do their own thing in spite of their racial brothers.

For those confused by jews not "acting evil" or even "doing good," don't be. They're all crazy, and none of them are going to escape their collective punishment. Just don't worry about it. Even ones like David Cole who turned against his fellow jews, they all are going to end up the same. There were also jews who tried to be "good jews" and become Pagans, and stop being evil alien scumbags, back in ancient times. That's why there is a line in their "scripture" about it from where the stupid "Synagogue of Satan" line comes from, as a warning for jews to not turn against their own and to not aid their enemy.

They are all evil and extremely guilty extraterrestrials, and they are all going to pay. I can't imagine any other ET race being as guilty and universally hated as them and their disgusting creators.

In this case, I doubt Elon is going to be true to his word. What would be his money incentive for letting us come in and claim victory to destroy Judaism even faster? He has all the incentive not to, even if he wasn't jewish. I hope I'm surprised.

jrvan said:
For those confused by jews not "acting evil" or even "doing good," don't be. They're all crazy, and none of them are going to escape their collective punishment. Just don't worry about it. Even ones like David Cole who turned against his fellow jews, they all are going to end up the same. There were also jews who tried to be "good jews" and become Pagans, and stop being evil alien scumbags, back in ancient times. That's why there is a line in their "scripture" about it from where the stupid "Synagogue of Satan" line comes from, as a warning for jews to not turn against their own and to not aid their enemy.

They are all evil and extremely guilty extraterrestrials, and they are all going to pay. I can't imagine any other ET race being as guilty and universally hated as them and their disgusting creators.

In this case, I doubt Elon is going to be true to his word. What would be his money incentive for letting us come in and claim victory to destroy Judaism even faster? He has all the incentive not to, even if he wasn't jewish. I hope I'm surprised.

The totality of our magic will result in situations where Jews are acting against their own interests, either out of confusion, infighting, ignorance, etc.

I would not expect Elon to create a totally free-speech Twitter, but what he has already done is shake up the current management, which seemed to be already doing its job for the Globalists. So, he may have delayed or disrupted their plans.

Similarly, Zelensky has been mad at Israel for not donating military hardware. This is another example where their plans are devolving due to infighting. The same occurs when the Israel government tries to make demands of the Rabbinical community.

Keep in mind that not all of them are 100% knowledgeable of what is going on, so situations like this occur where they basically hinder their own progress.

The damage is already done and people are too aware of Jewish attacks on privacy, therefore Twitter will always be met with skepticism. Yet, if conservative views are allowed to propagate to a higher degree, this is definitely better than before.

While conservative viewpoints are often Christian-based and lacking in other areas, they are generally stabilizing to a community and counter the Great Reset. If this leads to a higher degree of Christian media, that is ok, because our RTR's are and will continue to destroy this specifically.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=396247 time=1667070949 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:
The totality of our magic will result in situations where Jews are acting against their own interests, either out of confusion, infighting, ignorance, etc.

I would not expect Elon to create a totally free-speech Twitter, but what he has already done is shake up the current management, which seemed to be already doing its job for the Globalists. So, he may have delayed or disrupted their plans.

Similarly, Zelensky has been mad at Israel for not donating military hardware. This is another example where their plans are devolving due to infighting. The same occurs when the Israel government tries to make demands of the Rabbinical community.

Keep in mind that not all of them are 100% knowledgeable of what is going on, so situations like this occur where they basically hinder their own progress.

The damage is already done and people are too aware of Jewish attacks on privacy, therefore Twitter will always be met with skepticism. Yet, if conservative views are allowed to propagate to a higher degree, this is definitely better than before.

While conservative viewpoints are often Christian-based and lacking in other areas, they are generally stabilizing to a community and counter the Great Reset. If this leads to a higher degree of Christian media, that is ok, because our RTR's are and will continue to destroy this specifically.

Yes that is the point I was getting at with this post.

Donovandal said:
He is a typical jew, stealing the idea from around 100 years ago and claiming that he's the one to came up with.

"Hyperloop" is the example of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjrFKfyZrw&t

Also the Las Vegas loop, just compare what was promised and what was delivered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8NiM_p8n5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS-YTUf7cM

This is a good video about him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD0r34nEiWA&t

The last video is fantastic haha techno ponzi lovely stuff.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
I have a feeling that this allow several Jews to operate under the radar. I could be wrong, though.

It's the only way they operate so probably

jrvan said:

All very true points but for his money incentive side of things he would be getting money on the backs of the mass global change in people's view points people who went woke are now going broke a lot of people are annoyed with censorship right now hence the mass migration to alternate media so he will probably want to cash in on that like a few other people are trying to even CNN news my personally most hated news channel out of the USA has said they will be expelling 92% or more of their staff because they "don't have the right mind set" we are doing this and musk was quick enough to try and make profit on it well we shall see this could result in his undoing as well spending 44 billion dollars is no small purchase if he fails to do as promised people will stay off the failing platform which will result in his collapse since you know he had to sell a massive amount of Tesla stocks to buy it once everyone works out that electric cars aren't the way to go that will go down to and then same with Twitter or "the X app" that he wants to make Twitter into will likely topple over in this scenario shortly after.

I also feel like social media will become redundant when we spiritually advance enough with telepathy like how the gods can contact each other and us instantly and can display great art works visions and information through the act of telepathy and astral projection I believe that this will be the way we go forward and social media will go broke as a result its always said by the gods and everyone else that we will enter into an era where the spiritual will become undeniable does this mean everyone will suddenly be able to see and hear as we do but not know how to interact with what they now all see I don't know but it is interesting to talk about and get a bit of a conversation going about speculation on current events and what might come of them instead of vague cryptic gestures I think its important to speculate so we can try to understand the works of our Gods and the way they move things here on this world it is important to know these things and recognise them since one day we will be turning this shit show into a well oiled efficient machine we had better learn to do it properly.

A Jew who literally pushed a brain chip implant. You guys are going to trust him and think he's up to good in any way :lol: https://youtu.be/KsX-7hS94Yo

I love Elon. Sometimes it seems like he’s the only one of the higher ups who’s gone to that level with pure intent. I’ve investigated him pretty thoroughly. If people don’t want an AI takeover, which he claims his motive for is defense against Chinese AI, then things need to get better. Which isn’t all on the Jews. Elon doesn’t even support the idea of this happening but he knows there’s currently few options but to get in on this. He seems to take responsibility for everything going wrong and does his best. I support everything Elon does. He’d make a great Ruler.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

It's just like how Rabbi Yeshua wasn't liked by the other rabbis, not because "he spoke Truth" - but because he was acting against the established Jewish management system and causing infighting.

One common argument I'll hear Xian apolgetics saying is "....well, Rabbi Jebu spoke the Truth, and that's why the jews hated him....and he called them Sons of the Devil and blahb blah blah".

No.....it's that simple, Rabbi Jebu was a "radical communist of the antiquity" who was anti-private property, anti-money and anti-witchcraft. While the Kikes in power obviously salivated at this very idea for the Gentiles, it was also going to pose a HUGE threat and issue for the wealthy jews and wealthy rabbis in power since they'd have to follow what they preach.

No more gold shekels, no more palaces, no more gentile slaves and no more Kabbalah.

It's no different than the reason why even many brutal communist regimes targeted radical communists (literally....people who they felt were "too communist"), like Trotsky being murdered by Stalin, because let's face it, even communist leaders, per say in perhaps China or Russia know well in their hearts, that it's practically impossible to run a modern economy without money, and if China and Russian Federation stuck to hardcore communism, both nations very likely, would not exist and it's why Stalin had to "allow some" nationalism and capitalism back into the Soviet economy of the 1940s to give Russians "some motivation" to fight for the Soviet government. It's out there in the open that the communist elite of the Soviet Union were all lovers of money, jewelry, and hated communism, and I believe Leonid Brezhnev's mother (or wife I can't remember) even admitted to this when she warned Brezhnev to hide all of his jewelry and stolen Romanov heirlooms "...from the communists [meaning the peasant gentile population who actually followed it out of fear]".

Gennady Zyuganov, of the modern-day Russian communist party doesn't even follow hardcore Bolshevism, BUT he also admitted that Christianity promotes communism.

So even the most brutal of communist regimes weren't truly radically communist.

So THAT is why they hated the failed rabbi, not because he "spoke Truth", but simple because he was a threat to their wealth and spiritual hegemony. If the rabbis had sided with Yehoshua, then they'd have to give up their wealth, surrender their property and work like the enslaved lower classes, both Jew or Gentile.

I guess it's the same situation with Elon Musk.

More great things about Elon, he doesn’t do things for shills like Tate or create harm to his own causes by acting out foolishly. He doesn’t place himself in positions of slander for the sake of slander or proving a point. Like some Borat character. Making a scene to provoke a reaction to point fingers at the reaction is actually weak. He gets up and does something about issues since he can’t shut his eyes to them. He has even cried tears because NASA let him down so hard. He’s slandered relentlessly and continues to put in effort regardless of slander. Yet people will get up and slander him faster than Bezos on his pages and attack him the worst, harder than Kanye. And sue for whatever they can. Not that it’s a battle of which gentile has it worst. He’s got an impressive character. I’d basically give him a Hail Elon, but that’s also foolish. 10/10 would follow as a leader though. I’m surprised there isn’t more positive talk about him. He seems to have a great heart. I could be wrong but in a world where everything is wrong, best to shoot and miss than not shoot at all.

Sundara said:
More great things about Elon, he doesn’t do things for shills like Tate or create harm to his own causes by acting out foolishly. He doesn’t place himself in positions of slander for the sake of slander or proving a point. Like some Borat character. Making a scene to provoke a reaction to point fingers at the reaction is actually weak. He gets up and does something about issues since he can’t shut his eyes to them. He has even cried tears because NASA let him down so hard. He’s slandered relentlessly and continues to put in effort regardless of slander. Yet people will get up and slander him faster than Bezos on his pages and attack him the worst, harder than Kanye. And sue for whatever they can. Not that it’s a battle of which gentile has it worst. He’s got an impressive character. I’d basically give him a Hail Elon, but that’s also foolish. 10/10 would follow as a leader though. I’m surprised there isn’t more positive talk about him. He seems to have a great heart. I could be wrong but in a world where everything is wrong, best to shoot and miss than not shoot at all.
Of course you would hail (((elon))), schloma.

Sundara said:

Let's praise and follow Trump while we're at it. :roll:

Sundara said:

I wouldn't be so hasty in supportng Elon. He might have some Jewish benefactor behind closed doors.

Sundara said:

You remind me about a conversation I had with an arab muslim when I asked him why they don't deal with jews themseves since they know and are aware of what they are capable off and keep on doing and harming the nations ...
and his answer was that maybe there is one GOOD JEW in that multitude of bad ones. An argument many muslims have: they would sacrifice their own not to harm that imaginary good jew.
With all due respect, I dissagree with you. No exceptions for them since they carry the blood of their ancestors and will pass it on.
And they have the same mindset when it comes to us in their Talmudic law and would sacrifice the best of us for the same reasons

Sundara said:

I heavily disagree with this. I'd say Tate is 100x better than elon. just by the fact elon is a jew, and has done many questionable things like microchips, deals with communist country, talks about transhumanism being the future etc, and Tate is an ignorant and arrogant Gentile but other than this fact, his actions speak highly, Tate has a warrior honor about him, if you watched the way he speaks and what he speaks of(aside from his arrogance about religion), it's a very Gentile healthy warrior mentality. He's done much 'good' for Gentiles as well. A lot of the advice he gives for men is spot on, not being lazy, not feeding into mental illnesses or the victim mentality, brotherly bonds, taking bad situations and turning them into making you stronger. his actions on making an education system that gives Gentiles ways to make money outside of the typical 9-5 is desperately needed.

And bringing light to there being a matrix, is a big win.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

I agree, our workings will take it's course, we must keep doing these things and keep spreading the truth. We need to take advantage of all windows of opportunity. I truly believe everyone should be doing some type of twitter growth in time for when code changes. some people have already said that the shadow banning is no longer there, but who knows. find some like minded politically positive content that goes away from the communist agenda, and grow followers/post content which will grow your twitter, news images memes etc, then when time comes if code get's changed test the waters, ever so much more. by spreading more truth, until we have a baseline of how far we can go then spread information accordingly.

SATchives said:
Sundara said:

I heavily disagree with this. I'd say Tate is 100x better than elon. just by the fact elon is a jew, and has done many questionable things like microchips, deals with communist country, talks about transhumanism being the future etc, and Tate is an ignorant and arrogant Gentile but other than this fact, his actions speak highly, Tate has a warrior honor about him, if you watched the way he speaks and what he speaks of(aside from his arrogance about religion), it's a very Gentile healthy warrior mentality. He's done much 'good' for Gentiles as well. A lot of the advice he gives for men is spot on, not being lazy, not feeding into mental illnesses or the victim mentality, brotherly bonds, taking bad situations and turning them into making you stronger. his actions on making an education system that gives Gentiles ways to make money outside of the typical 9-5 is desperately needed.

Rehash every self help book ever, tell men to get in shape, and profit from a bunch of weak men giving you money thinking you "saved" them. He's a swine, and the only thing I have gained from him is the realization that it's disappointingly easy to be worshiped in society. I should just forsake my honor and all my scruples, and go get a bunch of dumb people to follow me and give me their money. Then I could just donate it all to the JoS...

Andrew Tate is generic, fake, stupid, and a dime a dozen. The self help industry has a million of him. Like that retarded jew Stefan Molyneux. Everyone has a book to sell, and everyone wants to "help" you become a "better man" by taking your money and telling you basic shit that you should already know, and can find anywhere else for free if you don't already know it.

I'm so tired of hearing men glorify turds like these guys. I remember when Jack did the same thing with his "how 2 get laid for men" post lmao. He just copied everything he absorbed elsewhere on the internet, mostly PUA crap. Literally anyone can do this to make money and gain followers, it's so stupid. Barnum is more right now than he ever was, "There's a sucker born every minute." And there appears to be no shortage of gullible men.

SATchives said:
Sundara said:

To VerSus and SATchives, I don’t think there is a good jew. But like it’s been said I’m sure not everyone who holds power in this world is instantly a jew. It’s one thing to talk about personal advice but the content in which Tate and Elon assist in aren’t the same. Someone has to deal with facets like microchipping and communism, that’s for sure. I detest the idea of neuralink entirely, especially in the hands of wrong people. These creations are happening by other countries though. It’s good that Tate talks about those things. So does every other body building bro who reads the Bible on instagram. If Elon is really pro-transhumanism agenda then I’d hope for all of that to be accurately revealed in its entirety, and accurately. Big truck hauling conservatives certainly don’t like Elon because they wouldn’t understand half of what he’s saying to begin with. Tech innovation or warfare isn’t of much interest to the average person except the majority of Jews. It’s easy to call him a jew just for what he’s capable of. People fear and distrust power as it has been. I do currently trust the guys motives. Motive matters. And he at least -displays- an awareness and concern for the damage even his own inventions can cause which is more than anyone else on the planet currently in similar positions. A lot of Q-Anon is against Elon too. And even people on the left. Pretty much everyone hates Elon because they don’t really listen to what he’s actually saying.

jrvan said:
Sundara said:

Let's praise and follow Trump while we're at it. :roll:

Okay well, I do hope Trump is re-elected. NGL. Fuck Biden. And I did say “but that’d be foolish” and “I could be wrong” but if Elon is -not- a jew which there isn’t anything blatantly jewish I see there, I’d go as far as to say he’s on even on the path. If clarification is needed on that. Trump himself did such a number unfortunately did fuck up a lot. But how often have we had presidents shed light on the Jewish media (even if he didn’t blatantly say it’s the jews) and attack sex trafficking directly. He also befriended dangerous leaders we were on bad terms with and likely prevented much worse from happening. Yeah maybe a sarcastic praise and follow Trump too :lol:

I really don't get how some people just don't learn this lesson from fishy individuals who always end up betraying the people who worship them anyway.

Trump kissed the wall, andrew tate converted to islam, elon musk is pushing for and developing microchip technology, etc etc. The list goes on.

Many of these jewish idols, these jewish solutions to the jewish problem, always have major red flags that get ignored for some reason. And then some of you are shocked when they do betray you and side with the kikes. Anybody who has major red flags like the above individuals cannot be trusted and should not be revered.

Yes elon musk is a relatively better person compared to a rabbi who wants to bathe in the blood of children, but just because a turd doesn't smell as bad as the other turd in the room, doesn't make it any less of a turd. These millionaires with tremendous wealth and influence, do you seriously think they are unaware of the jews when they are surrounded by them, kikes own like 90% of all the wealth in the world or some shit. You do not become a part of the 1% and remain ignorant of the kikes, this is an impossibility.

Some of these people have such tremendous wealth and influence that they could make a tremendous difference in humanity's fight for survival, but choose not to because it's more comfortable to lay in bed with the kikes and keep their position and wealth in society. I cannot respect such people in any serious capacity. And that's why I'm never surprised, shocked or saddened when they inevitably just betray humanity and side with the kikes. It's to be expected.

You will not be allowed to openly promote Satanism or NS on twitter for the simple reason that if this is permitted the kikes will shut him down and destroy him for it. They will blast him on the media, take him to court and sanction him for every dollar he has until he either changes the twitter rules or goes bankrupt. The U.S golem would be called to action and step in to defend israel as well.

And he won't sacrifice a single penny for the sake of helping humanity survive. You will maybe make one post on twitter before he gets a call from a jewish banker and the next day you are banned from the site. I'm 100% on this.

Aquarius said:

I agree 100% with you, this jew is totally aligned with the Jewish World Order agenda, from time to time he says contradictory things just to save his face and reputation, the time will come when he will drop his mask just like Bill Gates.

Dahaarkan said:
I really don't get how some people just don't learn this lesson from fishy individuals who always end up betraying the people who worship them anyway.

Trump kissed the wall, andrew tate converted to islam, elon musk is pushing for and developing microchip technology, etc etc. The list goes on.

Many of these jewish idols, these jewish solutions to the jewish problem, always have major red flags that get ignored for some reason. And then some of you are shocked when they do betray you and side with the kikes. Anybody who has major red flags like the above individuals cannot be trusted and should not be revered.

Yes elon musk is a relatively better person compared to a rabbi who wants to bathe in the blood of children, but just because a turd doesn't smell as bad as the other turd in the room, doesn't make it any less of a turd. These millionaires with tremendous wealth and influence, do you seriously think they are unaware of the jews when they are surrounded by them, kikes own like 90% of all the wealth in the world or some shit. You do not become a part of the 1% and remain ignorant of the kikes, this is an impossibility.

Some of these people have such tremendous wealth and influence that they could make a tremendous difference in humanity's fight for survival, but choose not to because it's more comfortable to lay in bed with the kikes and keep their position and wealth in society. I cannot respect such people in any serious capacity. And that's why I'm never surprised, shocked or saddened when they inevitably just betray humanity and side with the kikes. It's to be expected.

You will not be allowed to openly promote Satanism or NS on twitter for the simple reason that if this is permitted the kikes will shut him down and destroy him for it. They will blast him on the media, take him to court and sanction him for every dollar he has until he either changes the twitter rules or goes bankrupt. The U.S golem would be called to action and step in to defend israel as well.

And he won't sacrifice a single penny for the sake of helping humanity survive. You will maybe make one post on twitter before he gets a call from a jewish banker and the next day you are banned from the site. I'm 100% on this.

Yeah, exactly.

There are many predators who prey on hope and faith that's placed in them. Politicians, actor-turned-presidents, pastors, popes, fake male "role models" who don't give a single fuck about the men worshiping them, self help gurus, cult leaders, and so on. All of these people will always let everyone down. They don't care about anything as long as the money keeps flowing to them. It's all just a game to them, and peoples' lives are simply their pawns. They see everyone as walking dollar signs.

So who is there who WON'T let us down if we place our hope and faith in them? Our Gods. They never let us down. We should stick with them, and ignore all the human con artists who want to siphon us.

jrvan said:
SATchives said:
Sundara said:

Rehash every self help book ever, tell men to get in shape, and profit from a bunch of weak men giving you money thinking you "saved" them. He's a swine, and the only thing I have gained from him is the realization that it's disappointingly easy to be worshiped in society. I should just forsake my honor and all my scruples, and go get a bunch of dumb people to follow me and give me their money. Then I could just donate it all to the JoS...

Andrew Tate is generic, fake, stupid, and a dime a dozen. The self help industry has a million of him. Like that retarded jew Stefan Molyneux. Everyone has a book to sell, and everyone wants to "help" you become a "better man" by taking your money and telling you basic shit that you should already know, and can find anywhere else for free if you don't already know it.

I'm so tired of hearing men glorify turds like these guys. I remember when Jack did the same thing with his "how 2 get laid for men" post lmao. He just copied everything he absorbed elsewhere on the internet, mostly PUA crap. Literally anyone can do this to make money and gain followers, it's so stupid. Barnum is more right now than he ever was, "There's a sucker born every minute." And there appears to be no shortage of gullible men.

You can have your own thoughts and opinions, I still heavily disagree with everything you say. however I can say that my life is better from Hustler's University, I've paid for several education courses before and can say this is the cheapest and one of the most informative ones i've bought, sharing ideas and information i've not seen before. Other than this He motivates me more than others have in recent days. That alone is also a value to me. And most things anyone says has been formed from information they have taken in through their life. and most likely been said once before in history, taking valuable things from your life that you absorbed and share it in an articulate way that connects with others is a very valuable skill. And as a kickboxer myself I appreciate the effort he's put into his sport, and i appreciate the effort he's put into his businesses even more, it's very motivating to see a Gentile like him go from nothing to success without breaking his own morals and selling out. It's also very motivating see his brotherly bond with his brother. It just seems to me you are hating the guy to hate the guy and haven't really researched into it

SATchives said:
jrvan said:
SATchives said:

You can have your own thoughts and opinions, I still heavily disagree with everything you say. however I can say that my life is better from Hustler's University, I've paid for several education courses before and can say this is the cheapest and one of the most informative ones i've bought, sharing ideas and information i've not seen before. Other than this He motivates me more than others have in recent days. That alone is also a value to me. And most things anyone says has been formed from information they have taken in through their life. and most likely been said once before in history, taking valuable things from your life that you absorbed and share it in an articulate way that connects with others is a very valuable skill. And as a kickboxer myself I appreciate the effort he's put into his sport, and i appreciate the effort he's put into his businesses even more, it's very motivating to see a Gentile like him go from nothing to success without breaking his own morals and selling out. It's also very motivating see his brotherly bond with his brother. It just seems to me you are hating the guy to hate the guy and haven't really researched into it

Wasn't antagonizing you, nor did I realize you were that into his stuff. I'll tell you what motivated me to reply in the first place. In my mind, I saw it as comparing two different sets of feces. So I went on a rant to talk crap about the second piece of crap because one piece of crap being "100x" better than another piece of crap is just ridiculous. They're both crap.

Please don't do to me what others have done to me by lying about me not being okay with others disagreeing with me. I literally don't care at all. You and anyone else have freedom of thought just like I do, there's no need to say the obvious. Like who you want to like, you don't have to defend your right to like who you want to me.

And no, I'm not hating on him for no reason. I have plenty of reasons to dislike him. He's a fraud, a confidence man, he disrespects women (now a fucking muslim, like holy shit you should find a new role model asap), he's NOT moral and puts shekels over his conscience, and he also blasphemes my God. He probably ignored our High Priest's courteous letter too. He's trash, and if he wasn't brought up for discussion on the forums in the first place then I wouldn't even know about him because I don't care about current events anymore for the most part, and more importantly I don't pay attention to trash unless they directly affect me.

By the way, if you want great advice that's been said before through history, and you want to be successful, then 1. empower your solar chakra, and 2. emulate and listen to great men of history like Hitler and others - not Andrew Tate the muslim lmao. Even better yet, ask the Gods for advice.

Donovandal said:

These Thunderf00t videos are fantastic and have put my mind at ease about musk I also knew his goals were unrealistic to say the least my main concern about him was his obsession with AI and the internet such as 5g but now seeing how much of an idiot mouth breathing scan artist he is has really put my mind at ease thank you also this guy is fantastic I kind of wish he did more then roast people I guy with his level of expertise could likely do great things.

jrvan said:
SATchives said:
jrvan said:

Wasn't antagonizing you, nor did I realize you were that into his stuff. I'll tell you what motivated me to reply in the first place. In my mind, I saw it as comparing two different sets of feces. So I went on a rant to talk crap about the second piece of crap because one piece of crap being "100x" better than another piece of crap is just ridiculous. They're both crap.

Please don't do to me what others have done to me by lying about me not being okay with others disagreeing with me. I literally don't care at all. You and anyone else have freedom of thought just like I do, there's no need to say the obvious. Like who you want to like, you don't have to defend your right to like who you want to me.

And no, I'm not hating on him for no reason. I have plenty of reasons to dislike him. He's a fraud, a confidence man, he disrespects women (now a fucking muslim, like holy shit you should find a new role model asap), he's NOT moral and puts shekels over his conscience, and he also blasphemes my God. He probably ignored our High Priest's courteous letter too. He's trash, and if he wasn't brought up for discussion on the forums in the first place then I wouldn't even know about him because I don't care about current events anymore for the most part, and more importantly I don't pay attention to trash unless they directly affect me.

By the way, if you want great advice that's been said before through history, and you want to be successful, then 1. empower your solar chakra, and 2. emulate and listen to great men of history like Hitler and others - not Andrew Tate the muslim lmao. Even better yet, ask the Gods for advice.

This is why we can’t have nice things or follow anyone. Neutral feelings on both at the end of the day. Elon also explained his reason for not being a modern day Mother Theresa. Who was no saint. Hitler is very 1920-30’s. We can’t follow someone whose methods worked for the time period they were in. And the country. Elon, definitely aware of the Jews. Which is why I’ve brought him up. Smart man he is, no doubt.

By the way, people are already dogging him publicly for made up issues that haven’t even happened yet, like questions on whether or not he will be allowing Kanye west or “antisemetic” commentary on Twitter. It’s all right there on his page. People whining and bitching already trying to slander him and inhibit him from doing anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back