Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About vibrating

emotions

Is it ok if I vibrate the words and then affirmations but without a Satanic Rosary or mala beads ? Are they still gonna work or it will not affect it ?

No it will not affect the magick.
But you should have some method for counting the vibration repetitions.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I was thinking about counting in my head , is that good ?

codeine1337 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I was thinking about counting in my head , is that good ?

You might forget it.
Try a tap counter app on your phone, or count with your fingers.

codeine1337 said:
Is it ok if I vibrate the words and then affirmations but without a Satanic Rosary or mala beads ? Are they still gonna work or it will not affect it ?

Rosary beads are not the only solution to keep track your count of vibrations. You can use so-called "click counters".

This is a digital solution for keeping track of the counting. It is the cheapest option (without using the head or fingers):
https://scorecount.com/click-counter/

When using the above method, you can keep your eyes open when vibrating to focus on when you click the "number" to move on to the next number of your count.

You can order a click-counter online or try finding it in a store that might sell these things:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/click-counter/s?k=click+counter

I've had the rosary beads for some while, but using a click-counter was easier in some respects as it is more adaptable to various of specific numbers and easily shows which number you currently are on. A weakness it has; it relies on your focus on staying at the exact count - meaning that you don't click mindlessly into a foul number.

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back