Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Samhain - 31st October or 7th November

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Some people say the true date of Samhain is 7th of November because the Sun is at 15° Scorpio at this day, which would make 7th of November astrologically more correct date than 31th of October as I've understood this. There's even a small note about this in JoS astrological calender

Serbon said:
Some people say the true date of Samhain is 7th of November because the Sun is at 15° Scorpio at this day, which would make 7th of November astrologically more correct date than 31th of October as I've understood this. There's even a small note about this in JoS astrological calender

8 degrees of Scorpio however represents the eternity of life and death, it is an important date for the Magnum Opus.

8 is the number of eternity and is the number of Scorpio as a sign of the magician, of death and of eternity and strongest sign of the zodiac.

On Samhain I agree that it is October 31st.

15 degrees is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac but I'm not sure if the enemy could have corrupted our parties to make them coincide with this very unfortunate degree.

Perceiving the dates of power with psychic powers requires a remarkable sensitivity to energies and knowledge of the astral and astrology, the veil between the physical world and the astral world is much thinner for how the Sun is placed in particular degrees, the divination, communication with the dead and the Gods is highly exalted in that interval of time and operations based on the sign of the Moon in particular are exalted and are essential dates for the meditative operations of the Magnum Opus.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Serbon said:

8 degrees of Scorpio however represents the eternity of life and death, it is an important date for the Magnum Opus.

8 is the number of eternity and is the number of Scorpio as a sign of the magician, of death and of eternity and strongest sign of the zodiac.

On Samhain I agree that it is October 31st.

15 degrees is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac but I'm not sure if the enemy could have corrupted our parties to make them coincide with this very unfortunate degree.

Perceiving the dates of power with psychic powers requires a remarkable sensitivity to energies and knowledge of the astral and astrology, the veil between the physical world and the astral world is much thinner for how the Sun is placed in particular degrees, the divination, communication with the dead and the Gods is highly exalted in that interval of time and operations based on the sign of the Moon in particular are exalted and are essential dates for the meditative operations of the Magnum Opus.

My own psychic abilities are greatly enhanced on Oct 31, not the 15 degrees of Scorpio. Thank you for the interesting information about 8 degrees Scorpio, Fuoco blu 666 :)

Ooh! Yes, I look forward to both days! Both days are awesome and we're getting a blood moon on the 8th, too! Yay! Wonderful days of casting magick is to be had on all these days! ❤

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back