Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it true?

Woodlandman

Is it true that ghost are seen as whitish and demons as black? I here that rumor a lot.

Woodlandman said:
Is it true that ghost are seen as whitish and demons as black? I here that rumor a lot.

How long have you been here? Still asking questions like that about Demons?

What part about Demons do you not understand?

They are the most enlightened beings. The most powerful of them shine brighter than the sun itself.

When they appear before you, any and all darkness retreats from them, their aura bright, warm and powerful as their presence graces you.

Their appearance is opposite of blackness or darkness completely.

Don't follow baseless rumors from those without. None of them have seen even a single glimpse of any Demon or God in their entire lives.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Woodlandman said:

They are the most enlightened beings. The most powerful of them shine brighter than the sun itself.

When they appear before you, any and all darkness retreats from them, their aura bright, warm and powerful as their presence graces you.

Don't follow baseless rumors from those without. None of them have seen even a single glimpse of any Demon or God in their entire lives.

Hail Satan!

I suspected that to be the case. But what are the black shadows? The enemy or just one of the regular colors the ghosts can be in?

Now you say it, I remember when I first started to read Jos 3 years ago, and when I was working on my third eye, I was seeing tons of these black shadows in the corners of my eyes for the fraction of second, just flying around me all the time. They disappeared after doing some cleaning, tho.

And stop with that "how long have been here" thing.
Sometimes the most simple questions are the most powerful.

Woodlandman said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Woodlandman said:

Hail Satan!

I suspected that to be the case. But what are the black shadows? The enemy or just one of the regular colors the ghosts can be in?

Now you say it, I remember when I first started to read Jos 3 years ago, and when I was working on my third eye, I was seeing tons of these black shadows in the corners of my eyes for the fraction of second, just flying around me all the time. They disappeared after doing some cleaning, tho.

And stop with that "how long have been here" thing.
Sometimes the most simple questions are the most powerful.

Thoughtforms, at most entities.

Our Demons do not appear randomly without purpose, or with confusing consequences (such as a misunderstanding like the above) and neither visually like that. In meditation yes. However, real manifestation from Gods is with a lot of energy that expands in the surrounding or in yourself. This level of energy intensity can only be from Gods or there can be an underlying feeling of expectancy, and a finer uplifting of the energy of the body (fullness, joyous expansion, seriousness, neural stimulation etc.)

Other things such as mists, grey or whatever energy roaming around, is not of the Gods neither a God, to state the obvious.

These peripheral mists can mean astral agitation, be it from thoughtforms, planets etc. As you saw these go away with cleaning. These charged thoughtforms can open your perception to this, because it is not a normal or recurrent thing, you perceive this in this way from the peripheral eye or glimpses of these.

NakedPluto said:

Thanks for an explanation.
Why u can only see such things from a peripheral eye? Is this because it the area of vision that we don't pay counciess attention to, and instead it's picked up by subcounciess mind which has greater access to the astral?

Woodlandman said:
NakedPluto said:

Why u can only see such things from a peripheral eye? Is this because it the area of vision that we don't pay counciess attention to, and instead it's picked up by subcounciess mind which has greater access to the astral?

Might have to do with the angle of it, haven't researched this, but that's the basis I believe.

The mind can easily discard things it does not understand, or that it is used to, such as for example, your nose is always in your peripheral vision.

I call these things 'Watchers'.

They're like a dark shape of a person but the shape is like if it were a person they would have a sheet over them. So there's no human features just that sheet covered shape.

I've always known it to be some unwanted entity by the feeling of dread. Some thoughtform.

I've seen some very large ones. I've had them sit on my bed and they have quite a weight. That's in the dark lying in bed. Their favourite place is the bedroom. If there's light they vanish as soon as I focus my attention on them.

But there was once a situation I found myself in (homelessness). I couldn't believe it this predicament I got myself into.

And I was exhausted. But I still did the 72 names reversal. And rolled over to sleep.

As soon as I did there was a clear voice. It was a male voice. It was very strong and firm.

But I could feel the utmost kindness behind it. It was only for a moment and was the instruction.

'More protection'.

Because I wasn't cleaning or meditating but still doing the 72 reversal.

I was like what and was looking around.

Now that was one of our Gods.

There was a buzz of positive energy and the message was crystal clear.

So our Gods would not be confused by a thoughtform or entity because they have great powerful energy that will be a strong aura of positivity. And are direct and to the point with their message.

I never saw anything there but heard clearly and felt extremely strong positive energy.

Those shadows give me a fear response and they just sneak about without being able to say anything.

To reply directly to the original post now.

I've never seen either but imagine ghosts would still look like the person as they did when alive. Don't know about clothes because I'd technically think they should be unclothed. But I think you hear ghost stories of people in old style clothes so they may somehow carry their clothing over. As far as white goes. Maybe as you'd be seeing them in spirit only and no physical solid material form. Yes they may be a white haze because they're in spirit form.

Now the Demons have different skin tones. To suggest demons are black conjures pictures in the mind of the Xtian slander of the demons. No human kind was created in the demons image. So demons look just like us but have much bigger and stronger physiques.

Just look at the pictures of Satan and Lilith. Astarte and Azazel. We were created to be like them.

But in my imagination I'm developing a thought now.

It's about the Fairy mythologies.

I'm starting to imagine that we have these mythologies of Fairies because the Gods created us but smaller than them.

That the Gods are really big compared to us. And Fairy Tales were created because we are actually the fairies.

I've never seen a ghost or one of our Gods.

But there has been rumor of giants walking this earth.

And if the Gods are much larger than us we just might be the Fairies.

Don't attack me now about that because it's my imagination. But I think there might be something in my theory.

I'm just thinking about how large and tall old palaces were. That there have apparently been found some very large relics of giant human existence on earth.

Yes we are the Fairies from Fairy Tales.

The Gods are much larger than us.

Personal Growth said:
To reply directly to the original post now.

I've never seen either but imagine ghosts would still look like the person as they did when alive. Don't know about clothes because I'd technically think they should be unclothed. But I think you hear ghost stories of people in old style clothes so they may somehow carry their clothing over. As far as white goes. Maybe as you'd be seeing them in spirit only and no physical solid material form. Yes they may be a white haze because they're in spirit form.

Now the Demons have different skin tones. To suggest demons are black conjures pictures in the mind of the Xtian slander of the demons. No human kind was created in the demons image. So demons look just like us but have much bigger and stronger physiques.

Just look at the pictures of Satan and Lilith. Astarte and Azazel. We were created to be like them.

But in my imagination I'm developing a thought now.

It's about the Fairy mythologies.

I'm starting to imagine that we have these mythologies of Fairies because the Gods created us but smaller than them.

That the Gods are really big compared to us. And Fairy Tales were created because we are actually the fairies.

I've never seen a ghost or one of our Gods.

But there has been rumor of giants walking this earth.

And if the Gods are much larger than us we just might be the Fairies.

Don't attack me now about that because it's my imagination. But I think there might be something in my theory.

I'm just thinking about how large and tall old palaces were. That there have apparently been found some very large relics of giant human existence on earth.

Yes we are the Fairies from Fairy Tales.

The Gods are much larger than us.

Actually, kinda weird that the ghosts have clothes on them, never thought about this before. Since they exist on astral as souls there should be only their physical naked bodies. I'd like to know the reason behind this.

NakedPluto said:
Woodlandman said:
NakedPluto said:

Might have to do with the angle of it, haven't researched this, but that's the basis I believe.

The mind can easily discard things it does not understand, or that it is used to, such as for example, your nose is always in your peripheral vision.

It's pretty weird how randomly these sightings happen. I think, I can only see ghost for specific distance of probably a couple of meters. I think if I'm like very close to some entity my peripheral area of vision increases. Like today, very vividly, I saw black "rocky" looking think suspended in the air for fraction of a second, it was dark it could be a face, idk.
Also better to not describe the circumstances in which I see these, as the brain will rewire to only those. I'm trying to be open minded in regards to these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back