Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my important doubt

phi3.14infinity

Hi all.. happy to be a part of this esteemed community ..does anybody know any meditation or psychic technique which actually completely destroys our enemies when we know we are the innocent and justice is on our side and the guilt should pay for the evil which he has done and that punishment is justifiable for this person ..

phi3.14infinity said:
Hi all.. happy to be a part of this esteemed community ..does anybody know any meditation or psychic technique which actually completely destroys our enemies when we know we are the innocent and justice is on our side and the guilt should pay for the evil which he has done and that punishment is justifiable for this person ..

RTRs are a relevant target for this purpose, and during the purification process (AoP) you can collect the purified negative/destructive energy into a sphere and send it to them. Although I suggest doing this later, you only need to cleanse from yourself at the very beginning.

phi3.14infinity said:
Hello. The extent to how your enemies can be "destroyed" depend a lot on how powerful you are as a "manipulator" of energy. There surely are very powerful practices that can easily destroy any human being but these practices are useless when performed by a weak soul, this is how energy works. Also by the time you become advanced enough to successfuly achieve the result of these practices, you would have developed your ethical understanding enough to balance such drastic decisions depending on the level of damage you have been caused by your "enemies", therefore preventing abuse of spirituality for nefarious reasons by using it in cases where such power was unnecesarry.

I consider is a natural part of spiritual evolution that balance of decision grows proportionally with the one's spiritual power. The Gods are the best example here, They are the absolute model to follow in terms of balance, wisdom, understanding and anything else that comes with power. At this level if you are not very advanced you might want to "destroy" someone for causing a certain damage to yourself but let's say after 5-10 years of intensive meditation and advancement you might not have the same views, it depends on each particular case.

BrightSpace666 said:
phi3.14infinity said:

RTRs are a relevant target for this purpose, and during the purification process (AoP) you can collect the purified negative/destructive energy into a sphere and send it to them. Although I suggest doing this later, you only need to cleanse from yourself at the very beginning.

Hi what is RTR???

hi....what are those powerful techniques that actually destroys your enemy when u know that u are innocent and the enemy is guilty??

phi3.14infinity said:
BrightSpace666 said:
phi3.14infinity said:

Hi what is RTR???

The RTR, or Reverse Torah Ritual, is a ritual that deals with controlling the phenomena that jews want to perform, and which for us has a non-constructive outcome. The jews are systematically working against Pagan Society and want our destruction. They launch curses on their holidays, they want global power over all people. The RTRs prevent and stop this.

The Ritual Times Plans always serve a relevant purpose, that of trying to prevent the jews' destructive plans against us. The jews have destroyed many things and the JoS is here to lead people to progress, awareness and awakening (mental) by spreading Truth, and to restore the pre-jewish era where progress and Truth were a daily occurrence.

I suggest that if you are new, you should not do the Rituals yet, because it can be intense and dangerous to participate in the Spiritual Warfare, especially as a newcomer. Develop yourself, reach a proficient level in Meditation, be aware of the basics. I don't want to discourage you, but I suggest that you don't go into RTR recklessly.

Good luck to you.

BrightSpace666 said:
phi3.14infinity said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Hi what is RTR???

The RTR, or Reverse Torah Ritual, is a ritual that deals with controlling the phenomena that jews want to perform, and which for us has a non-constructive outcome. The jews are systematically working against Pagan Society and want our destruction. They launch curses on their holidays, they want global power over all people. The RTRs prevent and stop this.

The Ritual Times Plans always serve a relevant purpose, that of trying to prevent the jews' destructive plans against us. The jews have destroyed many things and the JoS is here to lead people to progress, awareness and awakening (mental) by spreading Truth, and to restore the pre-jewish era where progress and Truth were a daily occurrence.

Hi sir ..how to message you or any person in this forum to ask some VERY important doubts?

I suggest that if you are new, you should not do the Rituals yet, because it can be intense and dangerous to participate in the Spiritual Warfare, especially as a newcomer. Develop yourself, reach a proficient level in Meditation, be aware of the basics. I don't want to discourage you, but I suggest that you don't go into RTR recklessly.

Good luck to you.

phi3.14infinity said:
BrightSpace666 said:
phi3.14infinity said:
Hi what is RTR???

Hi sir ..how to message you or any person in this forum to ask some VERY important doubts?

Good luck to you.

On the right you will see an area labelled "quote". If you press this, a window will pop up where you can write your message. The person you want to write to will end with [/quote], and you should sign it with whatever you want. Here is an important guide that will help you a lot.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293&sid=9f4ae99812a063d66f6ad3e9553f22ff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back