Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Development Through Satan On The Path Of Truth - Destructive Hostile Infections In Society

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
When people talk about how much they know about Satanism and how they have experienced the destructive side of this Path, while being unable to start a meditation practice, they are setting up those they are talking to for failure.

Meanwhile, their minds have been imbued with delusions calculated from hostile dogmas, and their souls have been distorted over the years, and they are present as ghosts of Christianity in the low paradigm of existence, preaching lies.

Man chooses his own heart of religion. Christianity takes this away from man, as so many ignorant minds have manifested to dictate Christianity as a religion and as a "divine" phenomenon into the human mentality.

In today's society, if man does not conform, people despise him.

Since the others have adapted to the herd, we are talking about a completely different mind than what the concept of "mind" actually implies. Man is man by his soul, and he categorises himself by his mind and soul. Christianity takes that away.

We have had to come to the point where reason and understanding have slipped out of the hands of mankind and a systematic, chaotic series of insignificant phenomena have manifested themselves in the human mind, and this shows all that is happening now, globally.

It is the power of the soul that causes certain events to occur, and the ignorant are unaware of this. For him, today exists, or perhaps tomorrow, and he does nothing about the unimportant things, such as the Jewish pollutants that continue to destroy and destroy.

We live to break away from all that affects us on a negative level and we break away from them to improve our own lives.

When a group of deluded souls berate and slander their own Creator God, not knowing its true philosophical and quintessential value, they undermine their own destiny, which seals their existence.

To deny your own God is to deny your own life. Satan gave us life, breath, the source that is the mother earth of our soul's development. What did the jews give in return? Rewritten history, slander, and the list is monumentally long.

All the while, people preach lies in a series of systematic mind pollutions, purely out of ignorance or merely to make themselves feel special, which is also the result of low soul frequency.

Like all people, I am not perfect, I have my faults.

When I look back over the past years, both in terms of lifestyle and moral paradigm, I am horrified at the extent to which I have simply strayed from my Path. Everything was more important then than developing and nurturing my own soul.

The routine of this era has a long lasting effect on the human mind and mentality, as this Path shows us what we cannot get elsewhere - life. It is here that we truly live, and until we find it, our lives up to that point are a systematic attempt to find a better life.

Once here, we are morally enlightened and, in the presence of Gods and Satan, we manifest the dormant power of our souls that we would otherwise be unable to do in this corrupt social system. This is what is ingrained in us.

We have walked in the areas of life tainted and lazy because something was missing in us. Something that someone gave us - Satan.

Working and striving with Gods strengthens and nurtures our relationship with Them, and that is something the average person cannot understand. We have insight into the higher dimensions, so that in our souls is manifested the already awakening power that dwells with us, or rather in us.

There were times in my life when I didn't feel I should stay here. These reasons were all part of the enemy's nefarious games, of which I was aware, yet they manifested themselves in realistic ways.

I mentioned in one of my posts (perhaps several) that the enemy often attacks us on things that are important to us - they attack what we give them the opportunity to do, and weaken us in the process. We must not underestimate them, however disgusting they may be.

If you don't give them an attack surface, they can't reach you.

I'm sure there are those who find these lines harder to understand, but the point in a nutshell is to know yourself. Self-knowledge can easily be traced back to the above, and just as easily prevented as it was started.

If you know yourself, you have no attack surface in this regard. We must also consider that we are often the enemy of ourselves.

Those who do not know themselves can be quite a target for attack. Very simply put, one such vile and destructive attack, both moral and spiritual, is the "Am I Jewish?!" attack. If you know yourself, you can't be touched by this.

My posts have several purposes. The first is that in all that I write to the community, I try to help the community and hope that you are doing well. What I write may seem repetitive, but there is a point to it.

If you look closely, none of my writings are the same, yet they have a kinship, and that is the Knowledge from which the help comes. I relate more things to more things at once, and in the paradigm of understanding, this is a constructive phenomenon, as more things are understood by the reader at once.

My purpose here is still to honestly say I don't know what it is. I may be in a high position in a short time, I may be out of here in a short time. All of this is the fate and hopelessness of the future, but we are building our future in the present.

Finally, I would say to SS that the times we live in are not a series of constructive phenomena. The essence of what my Guardian has said is that the current times are a series of chaos and abomination, and the enemy is actively on the move.

It is all thanks to us, the Rituals and Joy Of Satan. It is because of us that they must try with all their might, because we have retaliated. They may be desperate to try, but time is running out as the corrupt and Jewish system comes to an end.

Perseverance and proper Spiritual protection is needed. May the Gods and the Powers of Hell Protect Us on the High Path of True Spirituality and keep us collectively united to go through all of this and Our Side will prevail in the end.

The spirit, which is an undeniable part of our body, is awakening.

The mind, which is the driving force of our spirit, is being amplified. Our body, mind and soul are perfected through Satan.

Hail Satan, The True God!

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
Those who do not know themselves can be quite a target for attack. Very simply put, one such vile and destructive attack, both moral and spiritual, is the "Am I Jewish?!" attack. If you know yourself, you can't be touched by this.

BrightSpace666

this is very bad and boring, i hate it with all my heart, always weekly working on the war i clean everything in me, chakra, aura, and persist in that, but EVEN IF ONE LITTLE THING IS LEFT FROM THEM, it's enough for me look with contempt, my clothes, which I like a lot, if they harm anything, negative emotions are amplified, and then to know what it is I already got fucked up at some point, I hate it with all my heart -_-

nebu said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

this is very bad and boring, i hate it with all my heart, always weekly working on the war i clean everything in me, chakra, aura, and persist in that, but EVEN IF ONE LITTLE THING IS LEFT FROM THEM, it's enough for me look with contempt, my clothes, which I like a lot, if they harm anything, negative emotions are amplified, and then to know what it is I already got fucked up at some point, I hate it with all my heart -_-

This is the purpose of these attacks. Active participation in the war reinforces this attack, although it still means that you are actually doing what you are doing well. Purges are relevant, and in many cases they last longer than you think. Complete spiritual cleansing takes years of hard work.

Do the Void Meditation and stay strong in Satan. Don't dwell on them, this over preoccupation and preoccupation with certain destructive things will only reinforce this phenomenon. Simply use Void Meditation to ignore it and think of constructive things. Don't give them space, break them up.

BrightSpace666 said:
or merely to make themselves feel special, which is also the result of low soul frequency.

BrightSpace666
This is true for pretty much everyone else.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=75683&p=375661#p375661
Here I was thinking of the typical,who do it just to feel special or to stand out.

But the same is true for most motorcyclists on the road.
They don't ride motorbikes because they absolutely need to,they do it to show off their ego, so that they can push other transport partners down (suppress them), to give the impression that they are better than other transport partners(for road users,average(car) drivers).

But I could say the same about tattoos,that they get tattoos to stand out from the crowd(In general, NPCs).

I could only ever laugh at these egotists,because I know that this is the low spiritual manifestation.
But they are the envy of the average sheep NPC.

And again, I speak in general terms,I don't want to look down on anyone true SS,because they're riding a motorbike or doing strength training or getting a tattoo.I only meant those who do it for ego and eccentricity.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
or merely to make themselves feel special, which is also the result of low soul frequency.

BrightSpace666
Here I was thinking of the typical,who do it just to feel special or to stand out.

They don't ride motorbikes because they absolutely need to,they do it to show off their ego, so that they can push other transport partners down (suppress them), to give the impression that they are better than other transport partners(for road users,average(car) drivers).

But I could say the same about tattoos,that they get tattoos to stand out from the crowd(In general, NPCs).

I could only ever laugh at these egotists,because I know that this is the low spiritual manifestation.

And again, I speak in general terms,I don't want to look down on anyone true SS,because they're riding a motorbike or doing strength training or getting a tattoo.I only meant those who do it for ego and eccentricity.

There are also motorcyclists who are forced to use a motorbike because they do not have a car, for example. There are also motorcyclists like the ones you describe, but on the whole this does not apply to everyone.

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

There are also motorcyclists who are forced to use a motorbike because they do not have a car, for example. There are also motorcyclists like the ones you describe, but on the whole this does not apply to everyone.
The car and the engine have their advantages and disadvantages.You could list the advantages and disadvantages of the car and the same can be said for motorcycles.There are many aspects.
What's better about motorcycles is that they use less fuel, are more flexible and agile, and the difficulty of parking is literally out of the question with a motorcycle.But it is more dangerous because it cannot offer as much protection as a car.
For those who are only forced to use a motorbike, it's bad enough on icy and slippery roads.

On the other hand, the nearest city to me where I have donated via bitcoin ATM,it is advisable to go there with a motorbike, because it consumes much less fuel,and don't need a huge car to transport the money, because the amount of money I want to donate fits in my pocket.
These are just a few examples, but there are many more advantages and disadvantages,for both the car and the motorcycle.

Just three days ago, I saw a biker who stood out quite a bit from the big fake average I outlined.It had a big engine, no extra protector jackets, no fancy helmets in many colours and the engine was very different from the average.Because usually the speedsters(acceleration motorcycle type) and choppers go best with very extra helmet and protective jacket(So what I've seen in my life so far).Of course, this may also be necessary from the point of view of protection, especially at a speed that they use to stand out due to their inferiority complex.
This biker had only a simple jacket, an even simpler helmet.
I told my biological father,that I had never seen anything like it in my life.I got a little hung up on that.It's just that I've never seen anything like it in my life.I have only seen the weak ego types in my life,the people I was talking about.

I also rode a motorbike.
Despite the fact that I was driving the weakest type of engine (which can be driven with a driving licence)and I had the most basic helmet and no extra protective jackets,but I still got a lot of attention from people.

Sorry, I didn't want to flood this great topic, but it's xianism and similar programs and the lack of spiritual development, this low soul frequency, that causes this(It causes the ego,the desire to excel).And this is true for quite a lot of other things,not only the motorcycle theme could be mentioned.

In my opinion is essential for people to self express themseves and ' feel special' by whatever they consider be it tattoos or riding motors etc

The ones I dislike profoundly are andrew tate's type. He goes to a restaurant and ask for THE MOST EXPENSIVE STEAK. The waiter would give him options and explain the differences and the bitch wouldn't care to hear it and insists to be the most EXPENSIVE one. Then he buys watches in the same fashion and visits showrooms weekly to see cars. Just like gypsies. This is disgusting and snobby he doesn't know shit about cars nor watches but yeah

At the other extreme I had a friend who hated people interested in fashion and dressing up because they are superficial in his understanding. He would say that they cover in clothes whatever is missing from their inside - and this is ridiculous retarded AS WELL and reminds me of christianity

PEOPLE should express themselves authentically and freely

VerSus said:
In my opinion is essential for people to self express themseves and ' feel special' by whatever they consider be it tattoos or riding motors etc

The ones I dislike profoundly are andrew tate's type. He goes to a restaurant and ask for THE MOST EXPENSIVE STEAK. The waiter would give him options and explain the differences and the bitch wouldn't care to hear it and insists to be the most EXPENSIVE one. Then he buys watches in the same fashion and visits showrooms weekly to see cars. Just like gypsies. This is disgusting and snobby he doesn't know shit about cars nor watches but yeah

At the other extreme I had a friend who hated people interested in fashion and dressing up because they are superficial in his understanding. He would say that they cover in clothes whatever is missing from their inside - and this is ridiculous retarded AS WELL and reminds me of christianity

Theres a difference between looking and acting like a barbie or being mildly interested just to look good and well put together.

I dont like ppl that chase the latest fashion either.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
VerSus said:

Theres a difference between looking and acting like a barbie or being mildly interested just to look good and well put together.

I dont like ppl that chase the latest fashion either.
If they are truly passionate about it they should go for it. Snobbish people who has no real knowledge but buy things because they are expensive (to gain a fake status) are the problem

VerSus said:
To be special, I think, is what who achieve(results).
For example, a motorcycle racer preparing for a race.It takes an awful lot of practice and hard preparation before you start competing.And that is why it can be considered special and great,especially if he wins the competition.

But the fact that on the public road, motorcyclists who have just obtained a licence and bought a motorbike, and go out on the road in total violation of the law and drive unconscious and try to supress other road users,there is nothing special about this.

As for tattoos, just because someone gets a Satanic tattoo, for example, doesn't necessarily make them a good Satanist.
Let's say I tattoo the seal of Satan on myself in vain, if I don't do yoga,no meditation and become lazy,etc...
About tattos

But these are very nice words.I like the way you talk about Tate.

VerSus said:
To be special, I think, is what who achieve(results).
For example, a motorcycle racer preparing for a race.It takes an awful lot of practice and hard preparation before you start competing.And that is why it can be considered special and great,especially if he wins the competition.

But the fact that on the public road, motorcyclists who have just obtained a licence and bought a motorbike, and go out on the road in total violation of the law and drive unconscious and try to supress other road users,there is nothing special about this.

As for tattoos, just because someone gets a Satanic tattoo, for example, doesn't necessarily make them a good Satanist.
Let's say I tattoo the seal of Satan on myself in vain, if I don't do yoga,no meditation and become lazy,etc...
About tattos

But these are very nice words.I like the way you talk about Tate.
Motorcyclists are a special breed of people and it's an entire LIFESTYLE outsiders do not understand. You can put people in people in danger even with a car or if you don't know how to cross the street.

Tattoos are special and has an entire history in so many cultures.

Again, it's up to each one of us to decide how we want to express ourselves..there isn't wrong or right

And yeah fuck Tate he is a clown without any personality or personal taste.

BrightSpace666 said:

The car and the engine have their advantages and disadvantages.You could list the advantages and disadvantages of the car and the same can be said for motorcycles.There are many aspects.
What's better about motorcycles is that they use less fuel, are more flexible and agile, and the difficulty of parking is literally out of the question with a motorcycle.But it is more dangerous because it cannot offer as much protection as a car.
For those who are only forced to use a motorbike, it's bad enough on icy and slippery roads.

On the other hand, the nearest city to me where I have donated via bitcoin ATM,it is advisable to go there with a motorbike, because it consumes much less fuel,and don't need a huge car to transport the money, because the amount of money I want to donate fits in my pocket.
These are just a few examples, but there are many more advantages and disadvantages,for both the car and the motorcycle.

Just three days ago, I saw a biker who stood out quite a bit from the big fake average I outlined.It had a big engine, no extra protector jackets, no fancy helmets in many colours and the engine was very different from the average.Because usually the speedsters(acceleration motorcycle type) and choppers go best with very extra helmet and protective jacket(So what I've seen in my life so far).Of course, this may also be necessary from the point of view of protection, especially at a speed that they use to stand out due to their inferiority complex.
This biker had only a simple jacket, an even simpler helmet.
I told my biological father,that I had never seen anything like it in my life.I got a little hung up on that.It's just that I've never seen anything like it in my life.I have only seen the weak ego types in my life,the people I was talking about.

I also rode a motorbike.
Despite the fact that I was driving the weakest type of engine (which can be driven with a driving licence)and I had the most basic helmet and no extra protective jackets,but I still got a lot of attention from people.

Sorry, I didn't want to flood this great topic, but it's xianism and similar programs and the lack of spiritual development, this low soul frequency, that causes this(It causes the ego,the desire to excel).And this is true for quite a lot of other things,not only the motorcycle theme could be mentioned.

Although I love motorcycles, I have never owned a motorbike. My family had a motorbike, but of course it was next to the car, so they didn't necessarily use it all the time. I was always a fan of motorcycles, I used to collect little motorbike toys as a kid.

No, you didn't spoil it. Expressing an opinion and giving reasons for it can be constructive to like minded people.

BrightSpace666 said:
Although I love motorcycles, I have never owned a motorbike. My family had a motorbike, but of course it was next to the car, so they didn't necessarily use it all the time. I was always a fan of motorcycles, I used to collect little motorbike toys as a kid.
A small correction.

I think you should try motorcycling for once,even if not on public roads and without a driving licence,if you have a friend who has a motorcycle.Or if you're not even trying motorcycle driving,as a passenger, it can be a pleasure to sit behind someone.

If you have strongly Aries or Mars in your horoscope, you are naturally attracted to motorcycles(and mechanical engineering in general),because Mars planet Governed(rules) engineering(mechanical engineering).

You must have a nice motorbike toys collection.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't preaching against motorcycling either,but this road biking is a very easy way to express the ego, which is why many people with feelings of inferiority choose it.Ego (low soul frequency) can manifest itself in many different ways.

Ego (low soul frequency) can manifest itself in many different ways.Moreover,not just as a tattoo,or as excessive exercise,but also, for example, overwork(very lot of work) and douchey behaviour :arrow: negative people who always need to harass others to make themselves feel better and to distract attention from their own worthlessness.

By the way, my biological father also has a motorbike, but it broke down.
I would have money to get the motorbike fixed, but I would rather donate the money to HP.Hoodedcobra666.
BrightSpace666 said:
No, you didn't spoil it. Expressing an opinion and giving reasons for it can be constructive to like minded people.

I did not want to deviate from the original content of the topic,I didn't mean to bring up the motorbike and the tattoo,but I was just writing about ego,as these two examples can be a manifestation of ego.
So I didn't want to talk about motorbikes and tattoos here, just as a form of ego expression to make these short people feel special(so they just think special).

By the way, I saw some of your writings and perhaps it could be called a sermon,just like this.
For example,the content and message and argumentation of this topic is very similar and reminiscent of HP.Hoodedcobra666's anti-xian,anti-pisslam and anti-jewish sermons.
I think you are getting better at these sermon writings.
BrightSpace666,maybe you'll be a serious Satanic Priest/Priestess one day,you great bro/very sweet sister.

BrightSpace666 said:
A small correction.

I think you should try motorcycling for once,even if not on public roads and without a driving licence,if you have a friend who has a motorcycle.Or if you're not even trying motorcycle driving,as a passenger, it can be a pleasure to sit behind someone.

If you have strongly Aries or Mars in your horoscope, you are naturally attracted to motorcycles(and mechanical engineering in general),because Mars planet Governed(rules) engineering(mechanical engineering).

You must have a nice motorbike toys collection.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't preaching against motorcycling either,but this road biking is a very easy way to express the ego, which is why many people with feelings of inferiority choose it.Ego (low soul frequency) can manifest itself in many different ways.

Ego (low soul frequency) can manifest itself in many different ways.Moreover,not just as a tattoo,or as excessive exercise,but also, for example, overwork(very lot of work) and douchey behaviour :arrow: negative people who always need to harass others to make themselves feel better and to distract attention from their own worthlessness.

By the way, my biological father also has a motorbike, but it broke down.
I would have money to get the motorbike fixed, but I would rather donate the money to HP.Hoodedcobra666.
BrightSpace666 said:

I did not want to deviate from the original content of the topic,I didn't mean to bring up the motorbike and the tattoo,but I was just writing about ego,as these two examples can be a manifestation of ego.
So I didn't want to talk about motorbikes and tattoos here, just as a form of ego expression to make these short people feel special(so they just think special).

By the way, I saw some of your writings and perhaps it could be called a sermon,just like this.
For example,the content and message and argumentation of this topic is very similar and reminiscent of HP.Hoodedcobra666's anti-xian,anti-pisslam and anti-jewish sermons.
I think you are getting better at these sermon writings.
BrightSpace666,maybe you'll be a serious Satanic Priest/Priestess one day,you great bro/very sweet sister.

I understood what you wanted to say. At the moment I have no choice between riding a motorbike. So far, I have not been interested in riding or driving a motorbike, just the sight of them. I like looking at motorcycles and I collected them as a kid, although that didn't mean I would ride them. That may sound strange, but I think you get the idea.

The people can decide to ride a motorbike out of selfishness, but it may not pay off in the winter cold. Motorcycle gear is not cheap either, you might be better off with a car. I liked collecting cars for that reason, although I don't really care how expensive they are. I don't like expensive accessories, I don't like fashion and trends, but I admit I don't care.

Thank you, though I note here that while I would love to write sermons here as a High Priest, that's not how it works. You have to reach a level that a High Priest has, and I don't. If I were a High Priest, I would be better able to get my message to more people, but for now I'm not complaining. I'm perfectly happy as it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back