Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What the fuck was that??? Poltergeist or what??

Antichrist

Hi there !

It is now 5am and literally 10 minutes ago I experienced something I have never experienced before. To be honest, I'm a little shocked and scared right now because something very strange happened in my flat 10 minutes ago. I was lying on the bed and just sitting on the Internet and suddenly some entity tried to open the door of my room, although there was no one in my flat except me 😬. It failed to open the door, after which it moved with lightning speed to the kitchen, which is located 5 meters from my room. And in the kitchen it uttered a very scary voice, like in horror films, and disappeared as if nothing had happened. To be honest, I still can't get over it. I need to sleep, but how can I after that?? And it seems to me that it was unreal, like a hallucination, although I clearly remember hearing strange sounds. What was it? Some kind of poltergeist shit or what?? Why has this kind of shit happened in my flat?? I'm a Satanist after all...

I feel myself insecure now... What would you advise me to do??

Hail Satan!

Don't worry you will experience all sorts of strange situations i already got used to them. Imagine sitting in your bed and sensing someone is there and that invisible force pulling against you (I could feel it). I was in terror and confusion.

Nero said:
Hi there !

It is now 5am and literally 10 minutes ago I experienced something I have never experienced before. To be honest, I'm a little shocked and scared right now because something very strange happened in my flat 10 minutes ago. I was lying on the bed and just sitting on the Internet and suddenly some entity tried to open the door of my room, although there was no one in my flat except me 😬. It failed to open the door, after which it moved with lightning speed to the kitchen, which is located 5 meters from my room. And in the kitchen it uttered a very scary voice, like in horror films, and disappeared as if nothing had happened. To be honest, I still can't get over it. I need to sleep, but how can I after that?? And it seems to me that it was unreal, like a hallucination, although I clearly remember hearing strange sounds. What was it? Some kind of poltergeist shit or what?? Why has this kind of shit happened in my flat?? I'm a Satanist after all...

Hail Satan!

Hey! Before I go on, you're fine, it wasn't a poltergeist/ghost/grey or any other harmful entity but something most people experience at least once in their lifetime.

Repetitive/rhythmic movements and passive activities like watching videos don't generate much activity in your brain. Because of that low activity it enters the first stage of NREM sleep or hypnagogia, where alpha brainwaves get replaced by theta waves. This is also the trance state your brain is in when daydreaming or microsleeping. You're not aware of it.

If you had your phone close to your eyes, it was keeping your brain in this state of threshold consciousness, not allowing it to transition through sleep stages correctly. Here is where lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, hallucinations and other mental phenomena happen, caused by the abnormal activity of brainwaves, since you keep waking up and falling asleep.

There's three typical types of sleep hallucinations, most common one being the one you probably had, called intruder hallucinations.

3 General Types of Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations

The ones I hate most are the ones where you're stuck in a loop of dreaming that you're dreaming of waking up.

years ago, a scene fit for a movie happened to me too.
I was sitting in the armchair and I felt a strong wave of energy that shook my room as if there was an earthquake. and the armchair under me moved around.
it took a few seconds.
I consider it a final desperate attack to get them off this road. I immediately told Satan to help me because I was attacked and suddenly the atmosphere became calm.
it happened once. sleep paralysis has happened many times, but they don't try such things anymore. instead they curse ..so up to RTR!

Nero said:
Hi there !

Hail Satan!

Fist of all do not listen to VerSus, This could be a ghost so try to talk to it and ask it to move on and reincarnate, you can ask the gods for help on this. If you have done this i would recommend doing a banishing ritual: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html .

If you feel like this is not enough you can cover yourself and or your room / apartment in blue flames, confirming that any entity that is not of Satan is destroyed. Doing this on a regular basis can add an extra layer of protection.

By the way it does sound pretty cool and scary to experience that, can't say i have ever gone trough such an experience. :)

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Nero said:
Hi there !

Hail Satan!

Fist of all do not listen to VerSus, This could be a ghost so try to talk to it and ask it to move on and reincarnate, you can ask the gods for help on this. If you have done this i would recommend doing a banishing ritual: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html .

By the way it does sound pretty cool and scary to experience that, can't say i have ever gone trough such an experience. :)

Why shouldn't he listen to someone that has experienced (what kept Nero in panic and fear the entire night) so many times he got used to them? Or rather, why would he choose to listen to you, especially after saying yourself that you have never experienced what he's talking about?

It's neither cool nor scary to experience things like these, it's terrifying and people can seriously injure themselves during such experiences or even kill themselves.

Also, talking about ghosts, no ghost will suddenly appear come out of nowhere just to scare the shit out of you and then teleport back to the other ghosts that told him to do it to collect his reward.

Most Ghosts on the astral are souls that can't move on from the cause of their death (e.g their murderer gets away with it or the body never gets found), they are spiritual victims, or people that aren't even aware of being dead (e.g died during sleep or sudden death). They don't have much if any power at all and if they try to communicate or interact with you, most of the times they're looking for help.

Poltergeists/Powerful Souls aren't just a sluggish presence in the atmosphere and are fully aware of the state of their soul. When they appear, very rarely without a reason, their presence is immediately felt by everyone in its proximity, in a sudden change of amosphere that shifts the focus towards itself. They can often make themselves heard using loud sounds furniture/bottle pops, bluetooth speakers randomly turning on and blasting music.

In any case, you wouldn't be asking yourself if it's a hallucination or not, in which reactions happen at the same time as the hallucination/delusion and leave no space for individual interpretetation. (except in conditions such as psychosis, schizophrenia and others.)

You should be extremely careful with advice, especially when it comes to matters where very intense feelings like fear, terror, guilt and pain are involved. Just confirming any of their suspicions to be true should be done carefully since it can trigger another similar or even worse manifestation of the original problem.

Also and this is purely because of you dismissing actual good advice with your half assed attempt at guidance that would have most likely made him more afraid if anything. After seeing the nature of the post and upon reading about him being in such a shock that it makes him question his stance on Satanism, probably thinking it was the holy ghost coming after him, what did you think? "Fuck this guy telling him to calm down. He needs to talk to the horror spawn that's trying to kill him and tell it it needs to move on n shit n just reincarnate."

And if that doesn't work you instruct him to plan some complicated working to destroy the cosmic substance of the thing that made him not want to sleep again? And if not that, the same thing as the banishing ritual but without the ritual? Then you end it with saying that you actually don't know anything about the matter but him experiencing it is cool or something.

GHOSTS

Ash Crow said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
Nero said:
Hi there !

Hail Satan!

Why shouldn't he listen to someone that has experienced (what kept Nero in panic and fear the entire night) so many times he got used to them? Or rather, why would he choose to listen to you, especially after saying yourself that you have never experienced what he's talking about?

It's neither cool nor scary to experience things like these, it's terrifying and people can seriously injure themselves during such experiences or even kill themselves.

Also, talking about ghosts, no ghost will suddenly appear come out of nowhere just to scare the shit out of you and then teleport back to the other ghosts that told him to do it to collect his reward.

Most Ghosts on the astral are souls that can't move on from the cause of their death (e.g their murderer gets away with it or the body never gets found), they are spiritual victims, or people that aren't even aware of being dead (e.g died during sleep or sudden death). They don't have much if any power at all and if they try to communicate or interact with you, most of the times they're looking for help.

Poltergeists/Powerful Souls aren't just a sluggish presence in the atmosphere and are fully aware of the state of their soul. When they appear, very rarely without a reason, their presence is immediately felt by everyone in its proximity, in a sudden change of amosphere that shifts the focus towards itself. They can often make themselves heard using loud sounds furniture/bottle pops, bluetooth speakers randomly turning on and blasting music.

In any case, you wouldn't be asking yourself if it's a hallucination or not, in which reactions happen at the same time as the hallucination/delusion and leave no space for individual interpretetation. (except in conditions such as psychosis, schizophrenia and others.)

You should be extremely careful with advice, especially when it comes to matters where very intense feelings like fear, terror, guilt and pain are involved. Just confirming any of their suspicions to be true should be done carefully since it can trigger another similar or even worse manifestation of the original problem.

Also and this is purely because of you dismissing actual good advice with your half assed attempt at guidance that would have most likely made him more afraid if anything. After seeing the nature of the post and upon reading about him being in such a shock that it makes him question his stance on Satanism, probably thinking it was the holy ghost coming after him, what did you think? "Fuck this guy telling him to calm down. He needs to talk to the horror spawn that's trying to kill him and tell it it needs to move on n shit n just reincarnate."

And if that doesn't work you instruct him to plan some complicated working to destroy the cosmic substance of the thing that made him not want to sleep again? And if not that, the same thing as the banishing ritual but without the ritual? Then you end it with saying that you actually don't know anything about the matter but him experiencing it is cool or something.

GHOSTS

Other than telling him to get used to see things as a spiritual person and due to spiritual practices, I don't know what did I say wrong but WHATEVER

I also had supposedly a ghost in my new house when I moved in(seen or felt by others as well which served me as a confirmation that I am not deluded).
Of course I did a banishing ritual or even 2 if I recall correctly as the best option because she was harrasing me and others. First weeks I was sleeping only with the lights on lol.
Yes, it was terrifying but again, I GOT USED TO all kind of experiences and I carry on. The point is this- to carry on (meditating) no matter what.

VerSus said:
Other than telling him to get used to see things as a spiritual person and due to spiritual practices, I don't know what did I say wrong but WHATEVER

You could ask me directly if you want an answer from me, never the less i will give you an answer anyway.

The problem with what you said is that you did not address this as a potential problem and thus did not give any information or tips to ensue the safety and well being of the person writing the op. In contrary what you said is to cope with what ever is happening, i'm sure that you did not mean this in a bad way at all, but i wanted to make sure that the person who wrote the op does not think that coping with problems is the way to go.

Of course it is possible that people around here will perceive things that other people wont, But it is still important to defend yourself from anything harmful, there are plenty of entities on the spiritual plane that want to hurt or harm you. Again coping with this will not help you, it will only make things worse. This is the whole reason why i said not to listen to what you said (Meaning coping with the problem), but rather solve this potential harm that has come to the person who wrote the op.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
VerSus said:

You could ask me directly if you want an answer from me, never the less i will give you an answer anyway.

The problem with what you said is that you did not address this as a potential problem and thus did not give any information or tips to ensue the safety and well being of the person writing the op. In contrary what you said is to cope with what ever is happening, i'm sure that you did not mean this in a bad way at all, but i wanted to make sure that the person who wrote the op does not think that coping with problems is the way to go.

Of course it is possible that people around here will perceive things that other people wont, But it is still important to defend yourself from anything harmful, there are plenty of entities on the spiritual plane that want to hurt or harm you. Again coping with this will not help you, it will only make things worse. This is the whole reason why i said not to listen to what you said (Meaning coping with the problem), but rather solve this potential harm that has come to the person who wrote the op.

You know what, enjoy the forum and guide it YOURSELF from now on. I AM OUT. I am not here to cause conflicts but FUCK YOU and your arrogance AND THAT FILTHY ENERGY YOU PROJECT AT ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

VerSus said:
You know what, enjoy the forum and guide it YOURSELF from now on. I AM OUT. I am not here to cause conflicts but FUCK YOU and your arrogance AND THAT FILTHY ENERGY YOU PROJECT AT ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

It is natural and normal for some conflicts or frustrations to arise. Despite of this, nobody wants you to leave the forums or otherwise be upset. Perhaps you are already sensitive to this, but destroying your relationships with others will only make this worse.

I read over what SSinHeartandSoul had written to you. Although they dismissed your views at the start, I don't think they wanted to hurt you. Rather than leave the forums and ruin your relationship with them, it is better to tell them that you feel offended and ask them to soften their approach with you.

Regardless, this is just a miscommunication and nothing more. Everyone is still welcome here. If you actually left over this, it would become a problem and failure for everyone. Nobody wants this to happen, so please calm down.

VerSus said:

Ignore SSinHeartandSoul, that person is not a true SS, I have a feeling this is a troll I've seen before trying to disguise themselves' yet again. Please beware that the trolls love screwing with new members.

The trolls have been known to stir up drama and piss off people in general. I may be new here but I have my own experience dealing with these kinds of degenerates elsewhere.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77979

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395155 time=1666542653 user_id=21286]
VerSus said:

It is natural and normal for some conflicts or frustrations to arise. Despite of this, nobody wants you to leave the forums or otherwise be upset. Perhaps you are already sensitive to this, but destroying your relationships with others will only make this worse.

I read over what SSinHeartandSoul had written to you. Although they dismissed your views at the start, I don't think they wanted to hurt you. Rather than leave the forums and ruin your relationship with them, it is better to tell them that you feel offended and ask them to soften their approach with you.

Regardless, this is just a miscommunication and nothing more. Everyone is still welcome here. If you actually left over this, it would become a problem and failure for everyone. Nobody wants this to happen, so please calm down.
Thank you

Ursa Minor said:
Ignore SSinHeartandSoul, that person is not a true SS, I have a feeling this is a troll I've seen before trying to disguise themselves' yet again. Please beware that the trolls love screwing with new members.

I sure do love to go against the flow every now and then, but i can't say i have done anything to deserve the ''that person is not a true SS",yet you are free to think that of course.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395155 time=1666542653 user_id=21286]

This time i'm honestly not sure what i said wrong... i can see why people got annoyed when i posted on hp hc post on donations, but this time all i did was help and all of a sudden i get yelled at :? Could you maybe help me in understanding the situation?

SSinHeartandSoul said:
This time i'm honestly not sure what i said wrong... i can see why people got annoyed when i posted on hp hc post on donations, but this time all i did was help and all of a sudden i get yelled at :? Could you maybe help me in understanding the situation?

In particular to this case, it was the statement "Fist of all do not listen to VerSus" that was upsetting to someone who appears to be sensitive to this sort of thing. This was not a major mistake at all and you didn't expect the sort of reaction you got.

Although I stepped in to calm VerSus before you had the chance, your response to them would've been more influential to any judgements about your conduct, rather than the initial interaction.

As a side note, their statement to you "I don't know what did I say wrong but WHATEVER" was very telling that they were upset and wanted more of an emotional resolution than a logical one. Nonetheless, your response still proved good intentions.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395196 time=1666557716 user_id=21286]
In particular to this case, it was the statement "Fist of all do not listen to VerSus" that was upsetting to someone who appears to be sensitive to this sort of thing. This was not a major mistake at all and you didn't expect the sort of reaction you got.

Although I stepped in to calm VerSus before you had the chance, your response to them would've been more influential to any judgements about your conduct, rather than the initial interaction.

As a side note, their statement to you "I don't know what did I say wrong but WHATEVER" was very telling that they were upset and wanted more of an emotional resolution than a logical one. Nonetheless, your response still proved good intentions.

Thank you for clearing that up, English is not my native language so misunderstandings are bound to happen. If you see me saying something completely out of line its a good possibility that i did not mean it the way it is perceived.

So to anyone reading this, just tell me if i say something messed up, i might have meant it in a completely different way. :oops:

B.t.w. i don't fully understand this sentence: your response to them would've been more influential to any judgements about your conduct ... Is this about my conduct on this forum or do you mean something entirely different?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395196 time=1666557716 user_id=21286]
SSinHeartandSoul said:

I am sorry for exaggerating, I sounded like a kid. No point in having pity arguments with any brother or sister therefore I apologies to you all for assisting such nonsense. And thank you ALL for your patience and kindness
Hail Satan!

SSinHeartandSoul said:
B.t.w. i don't fully understand this sentence: your response to them would've been more influential to any judgements about your conduct ... Is this about my conduct on this forum or do you mean something entirely different?

I just meant your conduct within this situation specifically. In other words, you weren't give a chance to repair the situation yet, but this is an important part of evaluating how someone behaved in a certain scenario.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Thank you for clearing that up, English is not my native language so misunderstandings are bound to happen. If you see me saying something completely out of line its a good possibility that i did not mean it the way it is perceived.

So to anyone reading this, just tell me if i say something messed up, i might have meant it in a completely different way. :oops:

Apologies, you sounded like someone else I've seen on here before with the way your responses came out.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395218 time=1666574235 user_id=21286]

I just meant your conduct within this situation specifically. In other words, you weren't give a chance to repair the situation yet, but this is an important part of evaluating how someone behaved in a certain scenario.

I see thank you for explaining and thank you for de-escalating the situation. :)

VerSus said:
I am sorry for exaggerating, I sounded like a kid. No point in having pity arguments with any brother or sister therefore I apologies to you all for assisting such nonsense. And thank you ALL for your patience and kindness
Hail Satan!

There is nothing to be sorry about brother, its all part of your own development, i too have misunderstood the intentions of others and well... have had some ''arguments'' over nothing, it happens. I have given you some reason to be upset, just know that i did not mean to put you down, or make you feel like your opinion does not matter, this was not my intention as i tried to explain in my previous post.

When it comes to handling other people, especially online, don't take everything to literal or personal. Take it with a grain of salt, an argument or a ''heated discussion'' aint gonna kill anyone, so take a deep breath and get your thoughts in order. Saying that you are going to quit or leave isn't going to make anyone happy, especially not around here, i have had to learn this over the years myself, and i hope that this will be useful to you as well.

Ursa Minor said:
Apologies, you sounded like someone else I've seen on here before with the way your responses came out.

To you to brother, there is nothing to be sorry about. If anything i'm glad that you express this concern, we can both learn from it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back