Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Angels Really Look Like According to Their Bible

Hyperborean

Biblical angels are horrifying monsters. The depiction of them as blond-haired blue eyed men or chubby children with wings made up in the Renaissance, just like the depiction of Jesus.

https://www.cracked.com/article_28289_reminder-angels-in-bible-were-mind-melting-horror-beasts.html

wIjNyOTdhfau_5624_700.png

uq72dff2gb291.jpg

other-old-testament-angels-are-described-as-interlocking-wheels-and-covered-in-eyes-1608155625.webp

8c5e7903f0d65954cfdf757044cc2023.jpg

0486edc8e035b0556962f84d4837f7ad.jpg

lVJ1fk9o2V8N3UN5SqfEB0cnH-pmIOYcs_d4tPOoBnk.jpg

d4fyfnm7zfy51.png

I find it ironic how the popular interpretations of angels are really just our Gods. In the Christian need to connect to something spiritual and true they reach out to the very things that want their demise, the real monsters. All the while, drifting farther away from our Gods who could provide what they are looking for.

Jewish angels are only thought forms formed by programmed energy and linked to the Hebrew alphabet, the times I have been able to see something astrally it simply have the form of masses of Jewish dirty energy, their behavior is also robotic like that of any programmed egregor.

More on this:

Why Bible Accurate Angels Are So Creepy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40KcrrfbJ6o

The History of Demons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3HQ_luNqE

Hyperborean said:
Biblical angels are horrifying monsters. The depiction of them as blond-haired blue eyed men or chubby children with wings made up in the Renaissance, just like the depiction of Jesus.

https://www.cracked.com/article_28289_reminder-angels-in-bible-were-mind-melting-horror-beasts.html

uq72dff2gb291.jpg

other-old-testament-angels-are-described-as-interlocking-wheels-and-covered-in-eyes-1608155625.webp

d4fyfnm7zfy51.png

LOL. The things with eyes look like 001/Peter from Stranger Things. That’s actually how I imagined Jewish souls and people whose souls were too far into the depths before I saw this picture. Just strange staticky blobs. Whether or not it’s anything realistic, it’s definitely gross.

So typically what the angles look like in the game bayonetta, funny though you can tell a xian what their monstrositys of angels look like, an they reeeeeeeeeeee up a storm, well I hope they like being mutilated in the afterlife cause the jews god don't like you being male or female,

Yes, hideous aren't they? Utterly disgusting and human-hating. A couple of years ago the place where I worked I had a colleague. We were talking about spirituality and meditation. He asked me some questions before telling me that his sister meditated and had a guardian whom she asked to manifest itself. This was a being that constantly gave negative prophecies and negative messages about humanity. She claimed that when she asked the creature to manifest it said " you are not ready to see me I am not a beautiful being." Right away when he told me his sister experienced this I knew exactly what this creature was. I asked him the name of the entity. He said he didn't know but would ask. The next day right before the shift starts he says, "I got the name of the entity. It's archangel uriel."

fucking abomination is now withering away and dying. Soon all of them.

Shadowcat said:
Yes, hideous aren't they? Utterly disgusting and human-hating. A couple of years ago the place where I worked I had a colleague. We were talking about spirituality and meditation. He asked me some questions before telling me that his sister meditated and had a guardian whom she asked to manifest itself. This was a being that constantly gave negative prophecies and negative messages about humanity. She claimed that when she asked the creature to manifest it said " you are not ready to see me I am not a beautiful being." Right away when he told me his sister experienced this I knew exactly what this creature was. I asked him the name of the entity. He said he didn't know but would ask. The next day right before the shift starts he says, "I got the name of the entity. It's archangel uriel."

fucking abomination is now withering away and dying. Soon all of them.

It was probably just an advanced Grey posing as "Uriel" to confuse her; the actual thoughtform of Uriel and the other Archangels are controlled by Jews and the reptilians.

Disgusting isn't it? Sinsister, deplorable, nauseating, and much much more.

Satan and His demons are the most beautiful beings I have seen and felt. These ripoffs will never be as high as them.

This also reminds me that although Jews can have immense spiritual power and display siddhis they are fundamentally flawed by design due to the lack of wisdom. Like, they write books on how to fuck everyone over.. hateful little things

Sundara said:
Hyperborean said:
LOL. The things with eyes look like 001/Peter from Stranger Things. That’s actually how I imagined Jewish souls and people whose souls were too far into the depths before I saw this picture. Just strange staticky blobs. Whether or not it’s anything realistic, it’s definitely gross.
I think this bottom one looks familiar. For some reason, it looks like Slimer -

flYVeDs.png

I think I'd hang out with Slimer any day, 'cause he looks like he can have a laugh, instead of those jew creations. Oh, wait... Besides, Slimer looks like one of those jews who tries to make people laugh.

Oh, just before I was about to submit this post, I had another look. That purple-y coronavirus-looking monster also looks like a character from Futurama -

What angels look like according to the bibles
gW426pG.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GzBADVLdDx0C
Yes. Very BAD, indeed. (! - click the exclamation mark, because 0mg, there is another one!) (For anyone who might be interested, I uploaded the video 5 times in a row, knowing Bitchute's uploading... erm... feature or tool is painful; this one is the 4th out of 5, and the first to finish "uploading".)

I have not played D&D, but for those who also don't know - this character in the thumbnail is Beholder.

Sundara said:
Hyperborean said:

uq72dff2gb291.jpg

d4fyfnm7zfy51.png

The eyes with wings look like a representation of the heart chakra, with the wings because they are connected to the heart as well. It’s clear that it represents a being so degraded that it’s reduced to just an eye, a center chakra. Where with the images of Satan the wings are beautiful and connected to a total being.

The center or throat chakra being so heavily attacked, this is why it’s protected. It protects the entire soul. The removal of Jewish protection rituals went about and this is what’s revealed.

I just re-read the post where it was said Anton LaVey had a gentile soul but I don’t believe that there was enough information available at the time. It’s not accurate. Jews have nothing of their own, not even necessarily a soul. They’re on a low level of existence where certain powers lie, and just have the bare bones basics. They are essentially just static at this point literally, and if they’re deduced to just a heart chakra they can technically be easily energetically manipulated. The gods can divert that jew in a certain direction. It will come out in still a Jewish manner. But those bodies are just meat sacks.

Anton LaVey may have been “just the beginning” but ended for a reason and I don’t believe he was of any value.

I have had 2 Jews by “coincidence” just THROW money at me, large amounts, literally when my energy was heightened. And during this time I also watched how easily energetically manipulated they were with a lot of strength and observance. One that threw money at me also gave me a book and said “this seems like it belongs to you” and it is a book about the original bodhisattva warriors. I didn’t ask for or indicate a need for any of these things. But if I let my energy slide their behavior would change.

Isolated cases though. When they team up they join their staticky tentacles up and become very nasty. On a day to day basis they’re not a lot to worry about and there’s easy ways to deal with it.

They are just negative psychic blobs living in the first dimension of time wreaking havoc where they can.

A person could technically draw a scribble with eyes and stab it in the center and rip off the wings and burn it as a ritual.

Sundara said:
I just re-read the post where it was said Anton LaVey had a gentile soul but I don’t believe that there was enough information available at the time.

HP Maxine has stated this on many posts and not just one, all ranging from 2005 until 2019. She never changed or corrected it or said that what she said was wrong or outdated. The last one where she stated that Lavey was a Gentile soul dates from July 2019, less than a year before she stopped posting:

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=246051&hilit=lavey+gentile+soul#p246051

Sundara said:
I just re-read the post where it was said Anton LaVey had a gentile soul but I don’t believe that there was enough information available at the time. It’s not accurate.

Also there's an older Yahoo group post of HP Maxine where she stated that she communicates with Lavey herself many times and he told her he was about to reincarnate soon:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=47170&hilit=lavey+gentile#p47170

HP Maxine said:
As I have written before, I have communicated with Anton LaVey many times on the astral. He died a Satanist. He was incarnated as a jew, because no Gentile would have been able to pull off what he did. Yes, he made mistakes, but don't we all.

HP Maxine said:
Anton LaVey died a Satanist and he has had rewards and pleasures. He told me he will be reincarnating soon.

So it's not even a matter of outdated info, because she communicated with Lavey herself and that's how she knew about him being a gentile soul.

I take comfort in the knowledge that those disgusting energy forms only have a life span of a day. They are xian prayer energy.

Hyperborean said:
Sundara said:
I just re-read the post where it was said Anton LaVey had a gentile soul but I don’t believe that there was enough information available at the time. It’s not accurate.

Also there's an older Yahoo group post of HP Maxine where she stated that she communicates with Lavey herself many times and he told her he was about to reincarnate soon:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=47170&hilit=lavey+gentile#p47170

HP Maxine said:
As I have written before, I have communicated with Anton LaVey many times on the astral. He died a Satanist. He was incarnated as a jew, because no Gentile would have been able to pull off what he did. Yes, he made mistakes, but don't we all.

HP Maxine said:
Anton LaVey died a Satanist and he has had rewards and pleasures. He told me he will be reincarnating soon.

So it's not even a matter of outdated info, because she communicated with Lavey herself and that's how she knew about him being a gentile soul.

Well. No need to nit-pick. At least we have RTR’s. Simple disagreeance on that.

Satnam666 said:
So typically what the angles look like in the game bayonetta, funny though you can tell a xian what their monstrositys of angels look like, an they reeeeeeeeeeee up a storm, well I hope they like being mutilated in the afterlife cause the jews god don't like you being male or female,

Ah yes, Bayonetta :lol:
such a peculiar game, I liked it despite how weird it is.
But it does defame the demons regardless so...

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Satnam666 said:

Yah I know it defames the Demons,but must feel nice unloading some hatred on those foul a angels though

Some really do look strange like this. I also had entities looking like an owl and a small fire fly human hybrid type being attacking me before. I don't know as everyone sees the same things though.

Hyperborean said:
Sundara said:
I just re-read the post where it was said Anton LaVey had a gentile soul but I don’t believe that there was enough information available at the time.

HP Maxine has stated this on many posts and not just one, all ranging from 2005 until 2019. She never changed or corrected it or said that what she said was wrong or outdated. The last one where she stated that Lavey was a Gentile soul dates from July 2019, less than a year before she stopped posting:

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=246051&hilit=lavey+gentile+soul#p246051

That is just a theory I wrote, and there’s still a lot left unknown. Worded, thought of, or theorized differently perhaps it’d be more similar. If that’s accurate then it’d suffice to say even some Jews can be useful and their grand scheme effect wouldn’t be anything to worry about, and life can be lived above any concerns about the Jews or whether or not anyone is a Jew.

There’s a lot of confusion about on how all of those occurrences can happen or it’s difficult to understand. Obviously we don’t promote laveys satanism on here but we honor Nietzsche, naturally. I never had any natural inclinations towards lavey satanism. And actually, did have a natural interest in Hinduism as well.

Looking too far into the Jew or not Jew thing is kind of an abyss. Same even with paying any attention to prospects like “angels”, I kind of default to the fact that none of the entity stuff is relevant but put thought into it or make theories for others who do to try and help. Which maybe isn’t the best to do. And perhaps it doesn’t help anyone. Angel is originally supposed to be a term for our Gods too. EL has its own ascribed meaning and Engel is the German word for angel. That’s probably got some good history there.

Some people actually can believe themselves to be Jewish when they’re not because maybe some family member with whacked off interests converted to Jew without being physically Jewish. Intuition is really the best course. So who knows.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Satnam666 said:

Should I buy the game? Is it insulting to demons to play this game?

Wotanwarrior said:
Jewish angels are only thought forms formed by programmed energy and linked to the Hebrew alphabet, the times I have been able to see something astrally it simply have the form of masses of Jewish dirty energy, their behavior is also robotic like that of any programmed egregor.

This is correct, Rabbis brag about how "Angels" fear when rabbis "summon" them. Just imagine these hideous creatures fearing the jews. Think about it.

They are thought forms and or have very limited "life".

This was a trending topic not so long ago.

I see a lot more videos on ancient philosophy and daemons.
The enemy has no long time left, they better start packing.

Wotanwarrior said:

Most angels are thought forms but I remember reading somewhere on the Jo’s that some angels are in fact flesh and bone nordics not as powerful as demons but with great power.

Satanic warrior said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Most angels are thought forms but I remember reading somewhere on the Jo’s that some angels are in fact flesh and bone nordics not as powerful as demons but with great power.

Those ET enemies are not angels and because they have a humanoid form does not mean that they are nordics.
The hebrew angels are thought forms linked to the hebrew alphabet, you just have to see the RTR to shatering jewish defenses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back