Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEW EASY METHOD OF ONLINE ACTIVISM

OpenMind2

Changing your youtube names is very useful,without realizing we spend a lot of time on social media, interacting with others in anonymity, beside the comments that we make we also let our names there, some use their names with funny meanings or "go to my channel" , I suggest you to have a name that lead to the sites.You can make funny and interesting comments on different types of videos and get attention to your name.

Those names fit in YOUTUBE CHANNELS but you can find others. (With the spaces)

w w w . joyofsatan . org

Joyofsatan . org

You don't have to make another youtube channel, you can change it by settings. Also it may work on other platforms like twitter instagram pinterest and so on, if you are good at making funny/interesting observations/comments or simply usually comment on the YT chanels or other platforms that you visit, make your YT CHANNEL NAME to do the work.

OpenMind2 said:
That is indeed a great method. I've done it 2-3 years ago. The advantage with this is that you can get people to see the JoS link while also circumventing the youtube shadow-ban alghoritm, because you can post innocent comments about whatever things you like that won't get banned while people will se the JoS link in your name. My main targets were relatively new comments with hundreds of likes and hundreds of replies, which are popular and usually at the very top of the comment list, among the first comments one sees when opening the comments section, because when I post there everyone who replied to that message will receive a notification with my reply and see the JoS link in their notifications.

OpenMind2 said:
Changing your youtube names is very useful,without realizing we spend a lot of time on social media, interacting with others in anonymity, beside the comments that we make we also let our names there, some use their names with funny meanings or "go to my channel" , I suggest you to have a name that lead to the sites.You can make funny and interesting comments on different types of videos and get attention to your name.

w w w . joyofsatan . org

Joyofsatan . org

You don't have to make another youtube channel, you can change it by settings. Also it may work on other platforms like twitter instagram pinterest and so on, if you are good at making funny/interesting observations/comments or simply usually comment on the YT chanels or other platforms that you visit, make your YT CHANNEL NAME to do the work.

Have you actually tested this looking at a private browser to see if those comments actually show up?

SleepingWolf said:
OpenMind2 said:

w w w . joyofsatan . org

Joyofsatan . org

Have you actually tested this looking at a private browser to see if those comments actually show up?

Yes, with another YT account and also on another device without any YT account and they are there.

The Alchemist7 said:
OpenMind2 said:
That is indeed a great method. I've done it 2-3 years ago. The advantage with this is that you can get people to see the JoS link while also circumventing the youtube shadow-ban alghoritm, because you can post innocent comments about whatever things you like that won't get banned while people will se the JoS link in your name. My main targets were relatively new comments with hundreds of likes and hundreds of replies, which are popular and usually at the very top of the comment list, among the first comments one sees when opening the comments section, because when I post there everyone who replied to that message will receive a notification with my reply and see the JoS link in their notifications.

Didn't thought about that they will see my YT channel NAME in their notification(up to 500 people reply on some comments and all of them will recive a "Joyofsatan. Org has answered to the x comment where you have posted as well" 😁 .

Thank you.

I also have put sort-of links (you sometimes have to type dotcom instead of .com, etc.) in usernames. I still do it now. As long as the "rules" don't say "you must use your real-life name with photo and birth certificate ID and home address information"... then (((they))) shouldn't have reason to not "allow" you to do it.

I wanted to add that, when you change your YOUTUBE channel name from the settings, with for an example(joyofsatan. Org) , ALL the comments that you ever posted on all your channel history will change as well.

For an example :
Minecraft200 posted 2 years ago "Hello"

After you change name it will automatically change in :

joyofsatan. Org posted 2 years ago "Hello"

So , if you posted a lot of comments in the past but don't have the time or will to post others, just by changing the name itself , ALL of those old comments will do the work .

If you posted 2000comments with last name but now you are to busy for this method, simply changing the name is like you posted another 2000 comments. So goodluck, just change it and let the past do the work for you !! 😁

OpenMind2 said:
I wanted to add that, when you change your YOUTUBE channel name from the settings, with for an example(joyofsatan. Org) , ALL the comments that you ever posted on all your channel history will change as well.

For an example :
Minecraft200 posted 2 years ago "Hello"

After you change name it will automatically change in :

joyofsatan. Org posted 2 years ago "Hello"

So , if you posted a lot of comments in the past but don't have the time or will to post others, just by changing the name itself , ALL of those old comments will do the work .

If you posted 2000comments with last name but now you are to busy for this method, simply changing the name is like you posted another 2000 comments. So goodluck, just change it and let the past do the work for you !! 😁

It's seems the rat bastards have didn't take long in patching this, as I no longer even see people's names show up like that in comments, and able to be changed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back