Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I was wondering if anybody here can do some astrology reading for me.

CaspianTheDreamer

Astrology and divination in general are brutally honest and accurate. You WILL read some things that are true, but unpleasant.
First you should familiarize yourself with the concepts and laws in astrology. To be frank it can be confusing but if you are diligent you will figure it out. You can read the material on JoS on Azazel's Astrology (Witchcraft section), or read some books on it.
https://z-lib.org/
You can download almost any E-book you want from here. Just type in the search box 'astrology' and read the material. But preferably take things with a grain of salt. Remember that the knowledge on JoS is the result of decades of research into the topics which 99 percent of people either dont care, or are easily fooled about. The knowledge here is superior.

Primal said:
I'm a Scorpio. What else kind of information do you need? I won't share certain details of course.

I don't know how to do Astrology so I don't know how to read futures or anything. Can anyone help me? Will we need tarot cards? What things can I possibly learn from it all?

You will want to learn astrology yourself because it speaks of the general dynamics of energy within our world anyway. Knowing the basics is essential for SS.

The planets are like energies. The signs are how each energy works. The houses are where this energy is applied.

Start simply at Azazel's Astrology: Ask yourself what each planet does and represents. Then, ask yourself how this changes in each sign. Once you memorize this, then you can add further details, such as houses or aspects.

For example, what is Pluto? What is the theme of Pluto? When Pluto is in a certain sign, what does this mean? When Pluto aspects something, what influence does this bring?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back