Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[J/NEWS] Liz Truss resigns as UK Prime Minister

I was wondering if something like this might happen. The jew is trying to do a lot of things in a lot of small instances, and/or if it doesn't get what it wants from the current "leader" then it will try again with another one, whom the People might think is new, different, better, etc., then another one, then another one...

FancyMancy said:
https://archive.ph/N6HpT
archive.is gave me that link but it wasn't working, then I tried again and it said it was archived already -
https://archive.ph/gFWDR

1. I think she left because of the recent decisions on Pension funds or some sort of financial issue ahead
2. Typical conservative party in England where the knives must have come out too quickly.
3. If 1 does not apply, then she "might return" to her position.

In all cases, England remains well managed and powerful. But to be leaderless is not a very good current situation with energy problems and other ongoing problems. However kikes seem to have problems now on many managerial fronts.

Next time, can you please paste the article? Archive links don't load. I've been sitting here waiting, so I'll just find the articles elsewhere instead.

Pumpkin671 said:
Useless Conservative party, can't agree on much and are just infighting. What a waste.

Best with Conservatives than Communist labour bro both terrible, working on a fascist state will take time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. I think she left because of the recent decisions on Pension funds or some sort of financial issue ahead
2. Typical conservative party in England where the knives must have come out too quickly.
3. If 1 does not apply, then she "might return" to her position.

In all cases, England remains well managed and powerful. But to be leaderless is not a very good current situation with energy problems and other ongoing problems. However kikes seem to have problems now on many managerial fronts.

Dont forget us Scots HPHC :lol: :lol:

Na the SNP are to Ultranatiol folk can think they ave independance already.

Conservative and Unionist Party is proper title for al UK GB and NI slightly diff but we all the same.

As stated above we are in backround working on a fascist state will take time maybe not even my generation.

We were so close with Mosley BUF wow how close. 1938 a far past still 100 year on a dream, hopefully atainable.

Respect my HPHC my brother also.

Ven26 said:
Hello,
Any indonesian here? I need someone to talk.
You can create a new topic for yourself: Forum Guide for New Members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Regarding the "conservative sleaze" and "conservative scandals" in this two-party "system", the conservatives play sleaze and scandal whereas the jew fabian society (wolf undressing from sheep's clothing) working directly with labour for social change... seems too obvious by now. The tories are doing these things deliberately so people will vote for (((social change))). I am not claiming this because I don't know, but it definitely seems scripted.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=394782 time=1666330661 user_id=57]
Next time, can you please paste the article? Archive links don't load. I've been sitting here waiting, so I'll just find the articles elsewhere instead.
Usually, I do. I thought "lizard/jew-worshipping UK PM quits" was more than enough information. I didn't think other details were needed. I test the links, and I tested the links, and they are working (including the one that wasn't working).

Liz Truss can claim £115k a year for rest of her life after shortest ever stint as Prime Minister

Liz Truss will be able to claim £115,000 every year for the rest of her life thanks to her brief stint as Prime Minister. Despite becoming the person to hold office for the shortest time since the creation of the Prime Minister role, Ms Truss will still be eligible for the Public Duty Cost Allowance. The fund is used to assist former PMs who are still active in public life.

It means she can claim up to £115,000 each year for any expenses incurred while carrying out jobs related to her brief time in 10 Downing Street. The total available each year is equal to more than £2,600 for each day she lasted before resigning. The allowance was introduced in 1991 following Margaret Thatcher’s resignation and was designed to support her after more than a decade in the top role. The limit was set in 2011 and will remain in place until at least 2023 but is already believed to have paid out millions.

That rule means that ex-Downing street incumbents such as Theresa May, Boris Johnson, and now Liz Truss, who have continued to serve as MPs, can claim the six-figure allowance on top of their basic Commons salary of £84,144, Mirror Online reports; however, the allowance is not received if the former PM becomes leader of the opposition after exiting the famous black door.

The Cabinet Office can also choose to reduce the level of allowance available if they accept a paid public appointment. As well as the allowance, outgoing PMs are also able to claim ministerial severance pay of £18,860. It amounts to three months of their prime ministerial salary of £75,440, which they receive on top of their MP pay. In 2018, The Sunday Times reported that ex-Labour PM Tony Blair had claimed more than £1m via the funding pot in the 10 years since leaving office in 2007.

Former prime ministers John Major, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May have also claimed. According to the Cabinet Office annual accounts, Sir Tony and Sir John claimed the full £115,000 amount available for the years 2020-21 and 2019-20. Gordon Brown, who succeeded Sir Tony but lost the 2010 general election, has claimed just shy of the full amount over those same two years. David Cameron claimed £113,423 in 2020-21 and slightly less, at £111,457, in 2019-20. Theresa May has also made use of the PDCA since quitting in 2019. In 2020-21, the former Tory leader claimed £55,381, with £11,500 filed for the preceding year. Former PMs can also claim for staff pension costs out of the pot, with more than £55,000 expensed against for such expenditure in 2020-21.
https://archive.ph/B4oiy

I wonder if everyone might do things to stop paying taxes. (((They))) can't put everyone in jail. People could stop paying some taxes legally... if they chose to do so - but then, of course, (((they))) would increase other taxes and prices of other things. If you earn under a certain amount per year, you don't pay tax and National Insurance; if everyone did this, then (((they))) probably would but VAT up and put up other costs, as well.

Your new job as UK Prime Minister
9vdOf9K.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WEiwe1OtFNne

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back