Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hz frequency/Affirmations for a productive sleep

OpenMind2

Hello , I listened to 432Hz videos on youtube, and I felt different types of things, I am a more opened person myself to energies and I feel the changes made by it to the room energy or to my soul, you may not feel a lot if you are not in a trance/deep trance, or with this 432Hz sounds but there are many others to try as well.

From my experience , the 432Hz help with pineal gland, and astral senses(I saw people commenting that their ears made sounds, the same we hear when we slowly develop our astral senses) and I myself felt some stimulation.

I personally simple let myself in the sound on low volume and meditate on it , feeling it in my pineal gland or wherever I feel to do at the moment.

Sometimes I also put the phone backwards on my forehead and let the music vibration  go to the pineal gland and stimulate it.

I strongly suggest you to search for the PURE TONE version of those 000HZ videos, to experience.The music video version have the Hz tone in background but also other vibrations from the music in front so is a MIX , it works but not as good.

https://youtu.be/saJbusrHlTU

https://youtu.be/PlyLlfjJeeY

And if you can"t listen to the pure ton vibrations of Hz sounds, then better listen to pozitive affirmations through the night.

https://youtu.be/MrM_EMlhdiA

https://youtu.be/GkUgujHItWQ

https://youtu.be/k7b1lDy27Eg

That is an extremly useful method because it helps you to sleep ,  the sound of all those doesn't have to be LOUD.

ALSO for the most powerfull method(not so fun like the affirmations one, those have music and sometimes sexy voices) , is to affirm your own affirmation into a VOICE RECORDER application on playstore, and let it simply do the work throught the night (applications have the option to re-say the affirmation even if the screen is closed so it doesn't take much battery, like 30% for 8hours of sleep)

Samsung Voice Recorder is the one I use.

I suggest let the volume low because as we sleep and the night comes , the volum will be louder for our brains and also our nightbor  may hear it , I let it on the first level of volum and It works just fine.

In 8Hours an affirmation recorded for 6seconds , like " I am lucid dreaming always" - will repet itself FOR 4800 TIMES .

"I am not afraid of..." is also a good one.

You can even start doing it everynight when you go to sleep from a good date like a working for 40days, is OPTIONAL, works just fine simply done wherever you want.

Be careful if you are using subliminals made by others. There can often be nasty shit in it you dont want in your brain.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Be careful if you are using subliminals made by others. There can often be nasty shit in it you dont want in your brain.

That's right you don't really know what the subliminals are because you can't hear them.

Remember that energy takes the easiest route. It might be a better idea to just work on yourself the old fashioned way. By doing it yourself you are in control.

Personal Growth said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

That's right you don't really know what the subliminals are because you can't hear them.

Remember that energy takes the easiest route. It might be a better idea to just work on yourself the old fashioned way. By doing it yourself you are in control.

Good to know, I also added a option for absolute control, and for the Hz, I just wanted to share that I felt something and others may feel as well.

I wanted to add that, you can also record your own self vibrating runes/mantras and meditate on your own vibration, it does work , not even cose to the real vibration but it does made changes energetically and the more open of you may feel it.

Other thing I did was to record myself vibrating Algiz , and affirm "The vibrations from this recording are pushing the negative entities and energies out of this house" , I felt a difference in the energies after some hours, I simply put the phone on repeat in a room.

It works with empowerment and cleaning and so on, just meditate on certain vibrations, is stronger than vibrating in your mind , headphones works too, just lose yourself in the vibration and can also vibrate in your mind along the recording , as you wish.

OpenMind2 said:
I wanted to add that, you can also record your own self vibrating runes/mantras and meditate on your own vibration, it does work , not even cose to the real vibration but it does made changes energetically and the more open of you may feel it.

Other thing I did was to record myself vibrating Algiz , and affirm "The vibrations from this recording are pushing the negative entities and energies out of this house" , I felt a difference in the energies after some hours, I simply put the phone on repeat in a room.

It works with empowerment and cleaning and so on, just meditate on certain vibrations, is stronger than vibrating in your mind , headphones works too, just lose yourself in the vibration and can also vibrate in your mind along the recording , as you wish.
This is incorrect. There would not be energy raised in your sleep nor by playing a recording. One can raise more energy in five minutes that one ever does with playing a record... At best one can use suggestions to program ones mind.

At the end of the day, for most people the sleep is best left as is for recovery as that process is very important to health and wellbeing.

Henu the Great said:
OpenMind2 said:

This is incorrect. There would not be energy raised in your sleep nor by playing a recording. One can raise more energy in five minutes that one ever does with playing a record... At best one can use suggestions to program ones mind.

At the end of the day, for most people the sleep is best left as is for recovery as that process is very important to health and wellbeing.

Also, when listening to positive music, this influence yourself on a spiritual level to be more positive which makes your brain to release positive energies, somebody open to energies can CLEARY feel the difference in energies made by positive energies, is simply changing your whole perception of reality, the bad become less bad and the good more good, by changing the frequency of our vibration we change our whole being, perception, way of thinking and when those are truly strong, our mind bodies and souls. Hope make you understand.

OpenMind2 said:
Also, when listening to positive music, this influence yourself on a spiritual level to be more positive which makes your brain to release positive energies, somebody open to energies can CLEARY feel the difference in energies made by positive energies, is simply changing your whole perception of reality, the bad become less bad and the good more good, by changing the frequency of our vibration we change our whole being, perception, way of thinking and when those are truly strong, our mind bodies and souls. Hope make you understand.
Yes, listening to music can have positive emotional qualities attached to it, but that does not mean it's somehow viable to use as a method for raising energy for witchcraft.

OpenMind2 said:
I felt energies changing in the room, why do you say is incorrect, let the people experiment for themselves, and also, is not about the energies themselves but the meditation done on them, which empowers them.
You are describing feeling emotions, which is not the same as raising energy for witchcraft.

"No energy from them" - "in 5m more energy will be released than that ENERGY" , which energy you said there was none.
Very funny... The point was that there is no energy raised by listening to records.

Say it right and don't make people see your comment and give up on experimentation.
This is simply nonsense in the same category as we had multiple people last year suggesting to record rtrs and "blast them" from speakers for maximum warfare.

"I personally don't feel any energies and my opinion is X , now others my feel different" - see,how hard is it.
No, I was not saying that. I would have said that if that would have been the case.

Also, please put some jewish songs and meditate on them, there would be NO energies so no reason to worry, is just sound...frequency...one of the elements that govern over all the universe, but is fine just ignore it , those have no power.
Almost compelling argument. What I am saying is that you can not use music as a method for raising energy for witchcraft. You can set the mood, I give you that.

Henu the Great said:
OpenMind2 said:
Yes, listening to music can have positive emotional qualities attached to it, but that does not mean it's somehow viable to use as a method for raising energy for witchcraft.

OpenMind2 said:
I felt energies changing in the room, why do you say is incorrect, let the people experiment for themselves, and also, is not about the energies themselves but the meditation done on them, which empowers them.
You are describing feeling emotions, which is not the same as raising energy for witchcraft.

"No energy from them" - "in 5m more energy will be released than that ENERGY" , which energy you said there was none.
Very funny... The point was that there is no energy raised by listening to records.

Say it right and don't make people see your comment and give up on experimentation.
This is simply nonsense in the same category as we had multiple people last year suggesting to record rtrs and "blast them" from speakers for maximum warfare.

"I personally don't feel any energies and my opinion is X , now others my feel different" - see,how hard is it.
No, I was not saying that. I would have said that if that would have been the case.

Also, please put some jewish songs and meditate on them, there would be NO energies so no reason to worry, is just sound...frequency...one of the elements that govern over all the universe, but is fine just ignore it , those have no power.
Almost compelling argument. What I am saying is that you can not use music as a method for raising energy for witchcraft. You can set the mood, I give you that.

Emotion creates energy, higher the vibration of emotion = higher the quantity of energy. Happines for an example litteraly BURN the bad entities and bad astral things, because those are able to live/exist/evolve just in their own vibrational level, it kills them as fish dies if they go to deep in the sea, the presure a astral entity can support is given by the darkness/light of it(power/level of vibration)

When you are happy your brain fill the whole room you are in with high vibration energy and create a harmfull space for any entity under the happines vibration, bad souls , reptilians greys etc AND it also clean your own soul/DNA from bad things from astral that could have entered it through ones existence and low vibration levels.

Where there are HEALTHY music festivals or happy events of gentiles, there is a lot of high vibrational energy that simply clean and evolve the astral plane on this earth.

Saddness , obsession , desire to die type of energy made from this earth a garbage full of negative living things on the astral plane, being happy is a MUST if one wants to truly evolve.

And beside that, more we evolve our emotions release more and more energy, the emotion not just that creates energy for wichcraft but also make the magic possible by guiding the energy by the emotion of certain , of control, of happines that the goal is surely gonna manifest and so on.

As we evolve and enter more and more higher levels of existence with our souls and minds, our existence simply doesn't let bad emotions to enter our minds, they are simply not prezent, as our energies must be pure to purify.

OpenMind2 said:
Emotion creates energy, higher the vibration of emotion = higher the quantity of energy. Happines for an example litteraly BURN the bad entities and bad astral things, because those are able to live/exist/evolve just in their own vibrational level, it kills them as fish dies if they go to deep in the sea, the presure a astral entity can support is given by the darkness/light of it(power/level of vibration)

When you are happy your brain fill the whole room you are in with high vibration energy and create a harmfull space for any entity under the happines vibration, bad souls , reptilians greys etc AND it also clean your own soul/DNA from bad things from astral that could have entered it through ones existence and low vibration levels.

Where there are HEALTHY music festivals or happy events of gentiles, there is a lot of high vibrational energy that simply clean and evolve the astral plane on this earth.

Saddness , obsession , desire to die type of energy made from this earth a garbage full of negative living things on the astral plane, being happy is a MUST if one wants to truly evolve.

And beside that, more we evolve our emotions release more and more energy, the emotion not just that creates energy for wichcraft but also make the magic possible by guiding the energy by the emotion of certain , of control, of happines that the goal is surely gonna manifest and so on.

As we evolve and enter more and more higher levels of existence with our souls and minds, our existence simply doesn't let bad emotions to enter our minds, they are simply not prezent, as our energies must be pure to purify.
You are conflating multiple concepts, perhaps not fully intentionally aware of what you are doing. Considering that you are “working on reptilian DNA” which in other words means that you are a subversive Jew makes sense reading your posts. (Those reading, wondering wtf this is about: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=380835#p380835 )

The thing is, almost nothing you have said is entirely accurate, or true.

Simply feeling emotions does not kill entities, heal, or such. You are making things up. Witchcraft is the conscious application of energy with the mind. The original point was that recording something has no value in witchcraft as a tool for rising energy. I should add that objects (including music, and other media) can be charged with spells, which means that objects act as a medium for spells. Still, objects are not the cause. Spells are. For spells, witchcraft applies (the three steps).

Perhaps the only accurate statement you make is that for evolution one has to rid themselves of negative aspects.

OpenMind2 said:

There are different forms of energy. Emotion is a different kind of energy compared to energy raised spiritually with power meditation methods.

Music can influence your emotions, lift your mood or put you down, which can have an effect on your ability to raise energy as your emotions can affect the energy flow within your being. Same is true the other way around (though much more powerful).

Using music to lift the mood can make it easier to raise energies for certain purposes.

That is the extend of it however.

Being in a setting with a music festival there are many energies present there, however that is not necessarily because of the music itself, but because of the collective energy and vitality from all the people present who are releasing their intention and desires, often aligned with each other such as to experience bliss and joy together.

It is the collective thoughts, the streams of consciousness of thousands of people crossing and aligning, as well as the vitality released by all the people letting themselves go through dancing or other stimulating activities which create this major updraft of energy.

The music is mostly just a catalyst. Unless it is a live concert, then because the band and the singer are making their own music on sight, producing vibrations with strong intention behind them, they can exude great energy which is amplified by the intention of the audience in turn.

Playing a record doesn't have much energy in it at all. It is almost empty by comparison.

As for music with negative vibes, it can disrupt, and evoke negative emotions, however one of the first things you learn as an SS during power meditation is to master your own mind, to close yourself of from external influence.

This includes filthy nonsensical music, or even enemy influenced things, as well as subliminals.

While it is more difficult due to the distracting and disruptive nature of trashy music with non existent quality, you can absolutely tune this out and meditate effectively even in such an environment.

As experiments, I have meditated in very public places, like a stacked train so full you couldn't even sit, with noise all around, or at a party with music blasting loudly while surrounded by andrapoda grinding and drinking like animals.

With enough mastery over your mind, you can tune out from this entirely, focus on your inner world while unaffected by outside influence, or the energies projected upon you by those things.

That alone shows strongly that music by itself has little power in the form of a record. It can only affect you if you let it influence your mind.

Even the emotional reaction can be completely ignored and easily overwritten, because emotion is something evoked from within.

Drawing up dark red energy from your root chakra while tuning into Mars and evoking the warlike energy around you, can bring up unspeakable rage at a whim, while drawing in soft green shimmering gold light while tuning into Venus can bring great bliss and joy no matter the circumstances you find yourself in.

Emotions are a lower form of energy and vibration than the powers which govern them.

Therefore, one is to master them and evoke them as needed to enhance your practice rather than let them or outside influence acting upon your emotions govern you.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
OpenMind2 said:

There are different forms of energy. Emotion is a different kind of energy compared to energy raised spiritually with power meditation methods.

Music can influence your emotions, lift your mood or put you down, which can have an effect on your ability to raise energy as your emotions can affect the energy flow within your being. Same is true the other way around (though much more powerful).

Using music to lift the mood can make it easier to raise energies for certain purposes.

That is the extend of it however.

Being in a setting with a music festival there are many energies present there, however that is not necessarily because of the music itself, but because of the collective energy and vitality from all the people present who are releasing their intention and desires, often aligned with each other such as to experience bliss and joy together.

It is the collective thoughts, the streams of consciousness of thousands of people crossing and aligning, as well as the vitality released by all the people letting themselves go through dancing or other stimulating activities which create this major updraft of energy.

The music is mostly just a catalyst. Unless it is a live concert, then because the band and the singer are making their own music on sight, producing vibrations with strong intention behind them, they can exude great energy which is amplified by the intention of the audience in turn.

Playing a record doesn't have much energy in it at all. It is almost empty by comparison.

As for music with negative vibes, it can disrupt, and evoke negative emotions, however one of the first things you learn as an SS during power meditation is to master your own mind, to close yourself of from external influence.

This includes filthy nonsensical music, or even enemy influenced things, as well as subliminals.

While it is more difficult due to the distracting and disruptive nature of trashy music with non existent quality, you can absolutely tune this out and meditate effectively even in such an environment.

As experiments, I have meditated in very public places, like a stacked train so full you couldn't even sit, with noise all around, or at a party with music blasting loudly while surrounded by andrapoda grinding and drinking like animals.

With enough mastery over your mind, you can tune out from this entirely, focus on your inner world while unaffected by outside influence, or the energies projected upon you by those things.

That alone shows strongly that music by itself has little power in the form of a record. It can only affect you if you let it influence your mind.

Even the emotional reaction can be completely ignored and easily overwritten, because emotion is something evoked from within.

Drawing up dark red energy from your root chakra while tuning into Mars and evoking the warlike energy around you, can bring up unspeakable rage at a whim, while drawing in soft green shimmering gold light while tuning into Venus can bring great bliss and joy no matter the circumstances you find yourself in.

Emotions are a lower form of energy and vibration than the powers which govern them.

Therefore, one is to master them and evoke them as needed to enhance your practice rather than let them or outside influence acting upon your emotions govern you.

Hail Satan!

Another very important fact is that, we as a society do have a power of creation of magical influences in the universe, if 8bilion people say is year 2665(666x3) tomorrow and belive it with all their being , guess what, is going to be a powerfull year , because the universe's magical numbers can be defined and used by our perception.

A lot of people nowdays give power to negative feelings, using them and beliving in them, or simply feeling again and again a strong saddness and just a little bit of happines , their subconciousness making them to be sure that happines is not that important, as a feeling or as a tought, it matter.

About music festival, I said "healthy" referring to what they should and could be, no people killing each other to stay in front, no stress just ejoying the moment.

Yes emotion in itself have limits, but what of ourselves doesn't , even the soul alone without the conciousness is pretty much a ball of light, we are meant to be a WHOLE , strong pozitive emotions + colective mental form that they are powerfull + strong soul , equal more than a lot of spiritual practices alone when it comes about spirituality.

Spirituality is from the spirit , which is not a individual part of us, but it expands , heal , clean and empower, or otherwise , through the mind and the body.

Every action create something from astral to material plane and from here there , in a way or in another.

The soul is the one who influence everything beneath, being above all of them.

In this ritual from JOS , is stated that happy energy exist, and I write this comment for everybody , bcs i know you said they do indeed exist as energy, but some said they don't.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

I have also noticed that house-warming parties and regular friendly get-togethers, when many people are invited for good times, parties, food and so forth… this helps to diffuse negative energy on its own. The bad energy is replaced with happy energy. This is where the unwanted energies are a bit more mild. In cases where the energies are extremely severe, the banishing rituals may not work.

h0171-l241933272.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back