Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Rituals of destruction

nebu

How do I know what a god wants with me or if I'm simply being guided, blessed?
hades, phoenix, horus have been sending me recurring signals for some time, being very explicit or sometimes not, even in ritual I ask for good things from what they may offer me, or I verbalize gratitude, but it never came out of it…

(I try to open my senses to hear or see, but I think I have to do karma work or facilitate opening)

nebu said:
hades, phoenix, horus have been sending me recurring signals for some time, being very explicit or sometimes not, even in ritual I ask for good things from what they may offer me, or I verbalize gratitude, but it never came out of it…

(I try to open my senses to hear or see, but I think I have to do karma work or facilitate opening)

I'll break this down for you.

How do you know all three of these Demons are trying to communicate with you? What do you think they're saying? If you can't understand what they're saying, how do you know they're speaking to you at all? What do you think they want from you, and what do you think you can actually "give" them?

They aren't going out of their way to give you things for free, nobody will. They might not be offering you anything because you offer them nothing, or more than likely you aren't capable of offering them anything. For you to receive anything significant you have to have a relationship of mutual exchange with the Gods, that might be made if you prove yourself to be a warfare asset, ie doing the RTRs reliably to a significant capacity. Typically, nothing given = nothing taken.

You're an investment of the Gods as a SS, they protect you from the enemy so that you might become powerful enough to support them in the war. This is the most genuine relationship we have with the Gods, at least imo, nothing here is sugar coated.

You're entitled to nothing unless you earn it, unless of course for whatever reason they decide otherwise but clearly they haven't. They already went out of their way significantly for you to be here, it's on you to make something of it.

653262725725724 said:
nebu said:

How do you know all three of these Demons are trying to communicate with you? What do you think they're saying? If you can't understand what they're saying, how do you know they're speaking to you at all? What do you think they want from you, and what do you think you can actually "give" them?

They aren't going out of their way to give you things for free, nobody will. They might not be offering you anything because you offer them nothing, or more than likely you aren't capable of offering them anything. For you to receive anything significant you have to have a relationship of mutual exchange with the Gods, that might be made if you prove yourself to be a warfare asset, ie doing the RTRs reliably to a significant capacity. Typically, nothing given = nothing taken.

You're an investment of the Gods as a SS, they protect you from the enemy so that you might become powerful enough to support them in the war. This is the most genuine relationship we have with the Gods, at least imo, nothing here is sugar coated.

You're entitled to nothing unless you earn it, unless of course for whatever reason they decide otherwise but clearly they haven't. They already went out of their way significantly for you to be here, it's on you to make something of it.

1r: because I've already gotten confirmations in those same godlike ways that I've had a certain relationship for a while

2r: I imagine they're offering me moral support, and about purson, it was something more intimate, being freed from a situation that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble

3r: “not-so-rational” thoughts is also a form of divine help
coincidences don't exist

4r: show that I have potential and that I am being welcomed and doing the right thing, hellish energy and actively fighting the enemy, which I already do without looking for anything behind

5r: ‘They aren't going out of their way to give you things for free’
I disagree, the word itself cannot be to donate completely, but that everyone has this ability to see and know ourselves with greater precision, yes, you can be a rough diamond, a real one, I speak from experience, and I make up for it today with joy in the routine.

6r: I don't know anything about you, but
"hey you didn't do anything because I'm almost sure it must be laziness or ingratitude, fuck that you currently have depression, serious problems, don't contact a god and you much less deserve it, you didn't give anything ”
it seems a sin, and members like you seem to have sprung from (((church))), as if there was no START of spiritual life and as if it was just wanting and having persistence in certain matters, which may have kept interesting people away from the forum and certain contacts that would help many people, even in this situation of capitalism, “please I am extremely sick and without money right now, what can I do? and the drugstore owner would be a god, and you or others came the way that, hmm no money? don't step foot there.”
surely independence and strength should be encouraged and advised

nebu said:
653262725725724 said:
nebu said:

1r: because I've already gotten confirmations in those same godlike ways that I've had a certain relationship for a while

2r: I imagine they're offering me moral support, and about purson, it was something more intimate, being freed from a situation that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble

coincidences don't exist

4r: show that I have potential and that I am being welcomed and doing the right thing, hellish energy and actively fighting the enemy, which I already do without looking for anything behind

I disagree, the word itself cannot be to donate completely, but that everyone has this ability to see and know ourselves with greater precision, yes, you can be a rough diamond, a real one, I speak from experience, and I make up for it today with joy in the routine.

"hey you didn't do anything because I'm almost sure it must be laziness or ingratitude, fuck that you currently have depression, serious problems, don't contact a god and you much less deserve it, you didn't give anything ”
it seems a sin, and members like you seem to have sprung from (((church))), as if there was no START of spiritual life and as if it was just wanting and having persistence in certain matters, which may have kept interesting people away from the forum and certain contacts that would help many people, even in this situation of capitalism, “please I am extremely sick and without money right now, what can I do? and the drugstore owner would be a god, and you or others came the way that, hmm no money? don't step foot there.”

Look, I wrote what I did so you could figure your own shit out. There's no point in your whining here, instead recognize why I apparently hit a nerve in your psyche. You said it yourself, "I don't know anything about you". I wasn't making this about me at all. If you think what I said doesn't apply to you then it might not, because likewise I know very little about you. You must be the judge and jury regarding your own problems. For you to lash out at me over helping you, I suspect my words hit some truthful points, but that's for you to decide. Pain can be a useful indicator when identifying wounds. Figure it out.

653262725725724 said:
nebu said:
653262725725724 said:

coincidences don't exist

Look, I wrote what I did so you could figure your own shit out. There's no point in your whining here, instead recognize why I apparently hit a nerve in your psyche. You said it yourself, "I don't know anything about you". I wasn't making this about me at all. If you think what I said doesn't apply to you then it might not, because likewise I know very little about you. You must be the judge and jury regarding your own problems. For you to lash out at me over helping you, I suspect my words hit some truthful points, but that's for you to decide. Pain can be a useful indicator when identifying wounds. Figure it out.

reached, which I never spoke up and voiced the last answer

nebu said:

This may sound unusual, however, most of the time, you will know when you know.

If you can't yet know it, you aren't open enough to know it, you will learn it as you continue on this path.

Which means, you are being guided/blessed, or perhaps subconsciously directed to certain things you need to do in order to develop deeper and more direct communication.

Don't give up on meditations and continue steadily with advancement.

Periodically try to communicate with the Gods, and ask your questions, or ask for clarification, then open your mind to any possible signs.

Perhaps, try to do an official ritual and ask the Gods to send you signs which you can understand at your current level of advancement in order to know what they are trying to show you.

If you still get nothing, then keep meditating on your chakra's to activate them more, and open your soul.

Meditate upon the Sigil of the Gods whom you feel are contacting you, or whom you feel drawn to, and tune into their energy.

Then earnestly try to communicate as you advance.

The key here is to be consistent and keep going with this, til you succeed.

Have patience however, as it may take years for some.

Don't let the time discourage you, as in the grand scheme of your advancement, a few years is not much at all.

Remain consistent, and don't give up or self doubt.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
nebu said:

This may sound unusual, however, most of the time, you will know when you know.

If you can't yet know it, you aren't open enough to know it, you will learn it as you continue on this path.

Which means, you are being guided/blessed, or perhaps subconsciously directed to certain things you need to do in order to develop deeper and more direct communication.

Don't give up on meditations and continue steadily with advancement.

Periodically try to communicate with the Gods, and ask your questions, or ask for clarification, then open your mind to any possible signs.

Perhaps, try to do an official ritual and ask the Gods to send you signs which you can understand at your current level of advancement in order to know what they are trying to show you.

If you still get nothing, then keep meditating on your chakra's to activate them more, and open your soul.

Meditate upon the Sigil of the Gods whom you feel are contacting you, or whom you feel drawn to, and tune into their energy.

Then earnestly try to communicate as you advance.

The key here is to be consistent and keep going with this, til you succeed.

Have patience however, as it may take years for some.

Don't let the time discourage you, as in the grand scheme of your advancement, a few years is not much at all.

Remain consistent, and don't give up or self doubt.

Hail Satan!

thank you so much
thank you so much
thank you so much
thank you so much

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back