Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is time travel real? The unexplained pictures that shouldn't show smartphones - but do

FancyMancy

I would re-type that as Is time travel real? The unexplained pictures that shouldn't show smartphones - but "do", of course.

2t3Tr34.png

i0D6FbV.jpg

A painting from the 1850s has gone viral, after an eagle-eyed art lover spotted what appeared to be an iPhone. The Waldmüller painting, housed at the Neue Pinakothek museum in Munich, was snapped by Peter Russell of Glasgow. 'Just like her on the dating app in Walmüller's Die Erwartete' he tweeted.

It's not the first time that an iPhone has been 'spotted' in a picture, painting or piece of film from days gone by. Here, Telegraph Women presents the evidence for time travel...

3mBJfKh.jpg

Tim Cook highlighted this 1670 painting last year, after spotting what looks like an iPhone. The Apple boss told a tech event in Amsterdam, "I always thought I knew when the iPhone was invented, but now I'm not so sure!" The painting, the snappily titled 'Man Handing a Letter to a Woman in the Entrance Hall of a House' by Pieter de Hooch, actually shows a man holding a letter (the clue is in the name).

2O95k5q.jpg

In 2016, eagle-eyed viewers spotted what they claim is evidence the camera phone was invented long before the year 2000. This footage of a Mike Tyson boxing match from 1995 shows what appears to be a person in the crowd filming on smartphone. Conspiracy theorists cite the position of the lens - in the top corner - as odd, as cameras in the Nineties had their lenses in the centre. The fight - against Peter McNeeley in Las Vegas - was the highest grossing in history, but it might now go down in history for other reasons.

IT2oqDy.jpg

This Greek gravestone from 100BCE appears to show an ancient stone laptop with two USB ports. The carving, which resides in the J. Paul Getty Museum in California, is a funeral marker - depicting the deceased in a domestic scene. Which, as any self-respecting modern woman knows - includes checking Instagram. Sceptics say the object is, in fact, a shallow chest, but the Internet was divided over one question - "Mac or PC?".

9x5Qm5u.jpg

There appears to be a Native American checking his Facebook in this 1937 mural 'Mr. Pynchon and the Settling of Springfield'. The Italian semi-abstract painter, Umberto Romano, painted a scene which was based loosely on actual events that occurred around a pre-Revolutionary War encounter between members of two prominent New England tribes, and English settlers in present-day Massachusetts in the 1630s, about 200 years before the advent of electricity.

oEPRfeW.jpg

In 2010, the Internet exploded with theories after George Clarke, in Belfast, posted this video (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/8093913/Charlie-Chaplin-time-traveller-spotted-in-old-film.html) on YouTube - in which he claimed to spot a woman using a mobile phone, 50 years before they were invented. The clip, from Charlie Chaplin's 1928 film The Circus, shows a woman walks past holding her left hand to the side of her face while moving her lips. Theories ranged from the woman holding a block of ice to take away the pain of a dental appointment, to the clip itself being fake.

9bzIq9g.jpg

Footage of this woman seemingly using a mobile phone in 1930s has been viewed on YouTube 350,000 times. The black and white clip of a young woman, seemingly speaking into a phone, before lowering her arm, was first spotted in 2012. In 2013, a YouTube user (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301996/Was-worlds-mobile-phone-1938-film-shows-woman-talking-wireless-device-time-travel-family-say-disappointment-conspiracy-theorists.html) claimed the woman was his grandmother, then aged 17, who was trialling a wireless phone prototype at a communications factory in Massachusetts.

oCmoSc3.jpg

Those ancient Greeks really were ahead of their time. This vase by painter Douris from about 500BCE, appears to show a man using a laptop with a stylus. Historians have suggested he was probably writing on a wax tablet, rather than using Microsoft Paint.
https://archive.ph/iBE0A

For reasons beyond me, this article is under "Women" and "life". Give me your (conspiracy) theories!

I saw the first one on jew post (from another post I just made). Before I got to the youtube video lower down the page, I said it was a prayer book, which the title of the video says it is. I searched for another of these types of paintings which this jew post page mentioned, then I found this article by the Telegraph.

Most of these are not time travel (if any "are") because most of them are artworks. :roll: The one with the boxing match - who wraps their hands and fingers around a phone and holds it at such an angle? It would be hard/uncomfortable on the wrist and that would make it difficult to hold the phone steadily, not to mention it is at eye-height, as if she is looking through it like a lens; you don't have your face that close to phone screens, because you wouldn't be able to see what you're recording - and if you decided to, like a little Child might do, then you'd have like double-vision - one from the screen/lens and the other from your actual sight.

As for the Greek one, so presumably also the Egyptian one, "wItH a StYlUs"... again before I read what the text said, I remembered learning in primary school about those wax tablets which they used with a stabby stick to write on them, which also had a flat edge at the other end to re-smooth the wax. It may have been called a stylus. The one with the Child showing the Woman could have been homework or a poem for Mummy, or a joke to give to Daddy - the shopping list! The Greek one might be a classroom wax tablet, and teacher is checking... The Boy could be... who was that Ancient Greek Philosopher or Mathematician?! Look at the proud smile on his face!

It is possible that whomever the artists were had ideas and guessed or knew what was going to happen in the future. The Devil's Trill was Satan-inspired; maybe a Human artist got word of something, or a jew artist, according to its plan, knew what would happen (along with "tHe MaNdElA eFfEcT") to help people be more stupid, saying "it's time-travel!" and encouraging conspiracy theories. Of course, the paintings could have been edited after they were kept out of public view for ages. Like this -

0QyJdaf.png

Mr Bean's Holiday.

FancyMancy said:
I would re-type that as Is time travel real? The unexplained pictures that shouldn't show smartphones - but "do", of course.

2t3Tr34.png

i0D6FbV.jpg

A painting from the 1850s has gone viral, after an eagle-eyed art lover spotted what appeared to be an iPhone. The Waldmüller painting, housed at the Neue Pinakothek museum in Munich, was snapped by Peter Russell of Glasgow. 'Just like her on the dating app in Walmüller's Die Erwartete' he tweeted.

It's not the first time that an iPhone has been 'spotted' in a picture, painting or piece of film from days gone by. Here, Telegraph Women presents the evidence for time travel...

3mBJfKh.jpg

Tim Cook highlighted this 1670 painting last year, after spotting what looks like an iPhone. The Apple boss told a tech event in Amsterdam, "I always thought I knew when the iPhone was invented, but now I'm not so sure!" The painting, the snappily titled 'Man Handing a Letter to a Woman in the Entrance Hall of a House' by Pieter de Hooch, actually shows a man holding a letter (the clue is in the name).

2O95k5q.jpg

In 2016, eagle-eyed viewers spotted what they claim is evidence the camera phone was invented long before the year 2000. This footage of a Mike Tyson boxing match from 1995 shows what appears to be a person in the crowd filming on smartphone. Conspiracy theorists cite the position of the lens - in the top corner - as odd, as cameras in the Nineties had their lenses in the centre. The fight - against Peter McNeeley in Las Vegas - was the highest grossing in history, but it might now go down in history for other reasons.

IT2oqDy.jpg

This Greek gravestone from 100BCE appears to show an ancient stone laptop with two USB ports. The carving, which resides in the J. Paul Getty Museum in California, is a funeral marker - depicting the deceased in a domestic scene. Which, as any self-respecting modern woman knows - includes checking Instagram. Sceptics say the object is, in fact, a shallow chest, but the Internet was divided over one question - "Mac or PC?".

9x5Qm5u.jpg

There appears to be a Native American checking his Facebook in this 1937 mural 'Mr. Pynchon and the Settling of Springfield'. The Italian semi-abstract painter, Umberto Romano, painted a scene which was based loosely on actual events that occurred around a pre-Revolutionary War encounter between members of two prominent New England tribes, and English settlers in present-day Massachusetts in the 1630s, about 200 years before the advent of electricity.

oEPRfeW.jpg

In 2010, the Internet exploded with theories after George Clarke, in Belfast, posted this video (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/8093913/Charlie-Chaplin-time-traveller-spotted-in-old-film.html) on YouTube - in which he claimed to spot a woman using a mobile phone, 50 years before they were invented. The clip, from Charlie Chaplin's 1928 film The Circus, shows a woman walks past holding her left hand to the side of her face while moving her lips. Theories ranged from the woman holding a block of ice to take away the pain of a dental appointment, to the clip itself being fake.

9bzIq9g.jpg

Footage of this woman seemingly using a mobile phone in 1930s has been viewed on YouTube 350,000 times. The black and white clip of a young woman, seemingly speaking into a phone, before lowering her arm, was first spotted in 2012. In 2013, a YouTube user (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301996/Was-worlds-mobile-phone-1938-film-shows-woman-talking-wireless-device-time-travel-family-say-disappointment-conspiracy-theorists.html) claimed the woman was his grandmother, then aged 17, who was trialling a wireless phone prototype at a communications factory in Massachusetts.

oCmoSc3.jpg

Those ancient Greeks really were ahead of their time. This vase by painter Douris from about 500BCE, appears to show a man using a laptop with a stylus. Historians have suggested he was probably writing on a wax tablet, rather than using Microsoft Paint.
https://archive.ph/iBE0A

For reasons beyond me, this article is under "Women" and "life". Give me your (conspiracy) theories!

I saw the first one on jew post (from another post I just made). Before I got to the youtube video lower down the page, I said it was a prayer book, which the title of the video says it is. I searched for another of these types of paintings which this jew post page mentioned, then I found this article by the Telegraph.

Most of these are not time travel (if any "are") because most of them are artworks. :roll: The one with the boxing match - who wraps their hands and fingers around a phone and holds it at such an angle? It would be hard/uncomfortable on the wrist and that would make it difficult to hold the phone steadily, not to mention it is at eye-height, as if she is looking through it like a lens; you don't have your face that close to phone screens, because you wouldn't be able to see what you're recording - and if you decided to, like a little Child might do, then you'd have like double-vision - one from the screen/lens and the other from your actual sight.

As for the Greek one, so presumably also the Egyptian one, "wItH a StYlUs"... again before I read what the text said, I remembered learning in primary school about those wax tablets which they used with a stabby stick to write on them, which also had a flat edge at the other end to re-smooth the wax. It may have been called a stylus. The one with the Child showing the Woman could have been homework or a poem for Mummy, or a joke to give to Daddy - the shopping list! The Greek one might be a classroom wax tablet, and teacher is checking... The Boy could be... who was that Ancient Greek Philosopher or Mathematician?! Look at the proud smile on his face!

It is possible that whomever the artists were had ideas and guessed or knew what was going to happen in the future. The Devil's Trill was Satan-inspired; maybe a Human artist got word of something, or a jew artist, according to its plan, knew what would happen (along with "tHe MaNdElA eFfEcT") to help people be more stupid, saying "it's time-travel!" and encouraging conspiracy theories. Of course, the paintings could have been edited after they were kept out of public view for ages. Like this -

0QyJdaf.png

Mr Bean's Holiday.

The pic with Tyson in other articles explains that it was actually a camera recorder or something.

Bruh, the "laptop" images look like someone is holding a book horizontally, and the "phone" images are so whack they could be anything.

Powerofjustice said:
Bruh, the "laptop" images look like someone is holding a book horizontally

There's a problem with that theory: books didn't exist in 500 BCE. They only had papyrus scrolls. And codices (precursors of modern books) that were first used in the 2nd century BCE didn't look like modern books at all.

Hyperborean said:
Powerofjustice said:
Bruh, the "laptop" images look like someone is holding a book horizontally

There's a problem with that theory: books didn't exist in 500 BCE. They only had papyrus scrolls. And codices (precursors of modern books) that were first used in the 2nd century BCE didn't look like modern books at all.

Fine, that guy is holding a clay tablet and a chisel to engrave it with. Case closed.

What the Native American is holding in the painting looks to me like a gold or silver ingot.

That's how humans hold any rectangular object of that small size to look at it. We are just used to seeing that pose for cell phones now.

However, if these are real, there is another possibility besides time travel. Remember that these are not actual cell phones and laptops from 1000 years ago. They are depictions. The artists might have been spiritually advanced enough to see the future. And many of the greatest artists, like Leonardo da Vinci were very advanced.

(Only the video of the woman cannot be explained this way. I suspect it is fake, or just a weird coincidence. Just look at how many views it got. That's motivation enough to fake it.)

I believe that mankind was getting to the point where they were about to make some things ,did you know machinery is talked about in Greek tales,not to mention the antikythera mechanism which some say was a watch of some sort, they also have plane designs which was also interesting, that is till xianity came along an f### things up, with it's anti science garbage

(read bibleses goyims that's all you need to know dumb goyims)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=394754 time=1666313706 user_id=346]
That's how humans hold any rectangular object of that small size to look at it. We are just used to seeing that pose for cell phones now.

However, if these are real, there is another possibility besides time travel. Remember that these are not actual cell phones and laptops from 1000 years ago. They are depictions. The artists might have been spiritually advanced enough to see the future. And many of the greatest artists, like Leonardo da Vinci were very advanced.

(Only the video of the woman cannot be explained this way. I suspect it is fake, or just a weird coincidence. Just look at how many views it got. That's motivation enough to fake it.)

If I recall correctly, I remember reading somewhere on here that the gods reject time travel because it does not make sense or is possible within the laws of nature... Did I read it correctly? Do you think time travel is possible? I highly doubt it, because there is simply too many contradictions and things in it that just.... dont make sense.

The reason people think this has to do with time travel and smart phones comes likely from the phenomenon called Pareidolia, IMO. Pareidolia is the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern. It is normal to interpret patterns and images based on ones current level of understanding, or, perception.

If it would have anything to do with smart phones per say, it would likely be as JG Soaring Eagle mentioned...that the images being depictions, not time travel in a physical sense.

I would say nay to the sci fi-style, physically travel in time, heck if that was possible, I'm sure all of us would be traveling back to prevent every atrocity that's taken place, and anyone can fill in the blanks as to what atrocity they'd go back and prevent, we'd still have the Twin Towers in NYC, or even be living in a Hitlerian victory-world.

However I have no doubt that there people back in the day had the ability to see the future given how advanced certain figures were. I don't doubt that "some" involvement of a time period outside of the norm was involved, even if it didn't involve any sci-fi shit.

But I'm no genius on the technology of those time periods, so I'm not gonna automatically claim that the "laptop" is or isn't a laptop. The only thing I note is...that's quite an unusual way to show someone a book. That's my only comment, no more, no less.

Both the Gods and enemy E.T.s have been interacting with humans, and UFOs showed up in many ancient, medieval and renaissance paintings, and were indeed in reality - UFOs and not just us mentally claiming them to be UFOs, so honestly, who knows at this point whether either side was showing people future technology, or even attempting to have technologies back in the day or truly is up to our own mental perception of "phone poses" and etc.

It's best to have someone advanced take it up with the Gods as to what's going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back