Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rituals of destruction

Anye666

Rituals of destruction, how do I make a ritual to destroy someone who hinders my life so that there are no alternatives to it other than magical purposes, could destruction demons help me? :shock: :oops: :roll:

Anye666 said:
Rituals of destruction, how do I make a ritual to destroy someone who hinders my life so that there are no alternatives to it other than magical purposes, could destruction demons help me? :shock: :oops: :roll:

as I don't know about your spiritual development and abilities, I'm going to comment on a generic and certainly powerful alternative

(How do I know if I'm made for this?
do you have sharp intention? visualization? concentration?
not included by an untrained mind?
can you completely cleanse your aura and chakras?
if yes to everyone, you are probably
)

starting from your own power, you can use runes very well to help have more impact, thurisaz, hagl, than I've experienced myself , you will lift every bad emotion, that person has left you, it will catalyze it into a gray or black energy like a ball full of garbage, and you will visualize it entering and being absorbed by the person through the third eye, after that you will raise gray energies of death from a cemetery or any place you know that has vibrations like that, (these extremely negative energies will never leave you in something deadly, it's just external), and you will fill the person's aura with it, visualizing if possible what VERY BAD can happens to her, I don't think there's anything exact that I can tell you in minutes, I think just until you feel satisfied and aware that your intention was strong, visualize the shape of the two runs the ones I mentioned earlier enhances the effect, affirmations are also welcome, and necessary in my opinion.

AFTER CLEANSE YOUR AURA COMPLETELY AND CHAKRAS, ENVIRONMENT TOO, if you live in it.

ALL OF THIS IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS.

not everyone changes, and not everything exists forgiveness, enjoy.

Before attempting something severe like a death curse, take a moment to consider if such a measure is proportional to the injustice committed against you.

Keep in mind also, working with severely negative energies is dangerous when you are inexperienced. Best to avoid doing so.

You can use a rubric working to break free from the person and their influence instead, or do a curse working to return the injustice and negative influence directed at you by them back to them.

A working to weaken them and cast them down from their position of influence over you without completely cursing their soul.

Cursing someone with death energy is extremely destructive. When done successfully the effects are very severe and can be worse than simple death.

Keep that in mind and don't do this level of curse as the norm against all people in your life who inconvenience you.

Make sure the measure used is proportional to the injustice done against you.

Destroying just because you can is not something appreciated by the Gods, as they do have expectations of responsibility from us.

However, if someone is actively working against you in life and trying to kick you down, serious retaliation through the use of black magic is the just thing to do, as we do not turn the other cheek to those who seek to do us harm.

Hail Satan!

That ex girlfriend of mine left her little chihuahua dog with me to look after.

And I saw a guy I know and his big dog. So I went over.

His dog is like a clumsy weak soft sissy type of dog. So I never imagined that it could be so vicious to other dogs.

Anyway his dog was off the lead and attacked my girlfriends chihuahua badly.

I'm traumatised by carrying her dog away while he was crying the whole time so badly.

It got me in trouble because the dogs limping and his right shoulder clicks when you rub it.

I have rage for that guys dog. Wtf attacking and injuring a small little chihuahua like that.

I'm feeling rage but cannot do anything because of the law.

I've been thinking of cursing his dog to death because I'm disgusted at how crap his dog is. I don't want to see it.

But I'm not with a trained mind. A guy was once trying to bully me and I was meditating on filling his aura with grey. But I found it was making all manner of things go wrong for me.

I came to the conclusion that it's very unwise to play with the negative energies if you're not advanced because it can affect you.

This person definitely sounds like he needs to be put in his place. But just be sure you yourself are safe working with negative energies.

If you're not advanced maybe look at a binding ritual for starters.

Another bit of advice is to not be openly hostile. If there has been no challenge then there is nothing for them to defend against or attack.

The guy that I had problems with I was willing to anything with him you know because he was making me so angry.

But every time I saw him I bit my tongue and suffered him without challenging him.

Suddenly he's become pleasant. If I had openly counteracted his conflict it may not have settled but just got worse.

I still don't trust him. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer comes to mind.

As I'm being such a loser with my advancement I've come to the conclusion for now. My best defense is just working on my aura cleaning. And the aura protection to deflect anyone's hostile energy towards me right back at them.

Thank you for this post it helped me because I'm suffering now too. Also that I saw after October it's not a good time to throw curses.

Good luck dealing with that undesirable person.

Yes was looking at JOS under evocation and invocation.

When done in hate you will be emotionally connecting.

It's very important to be in control and non emotional to keep it seperate and away from yourself.

Personal Growth said:
Yes was looking at JOS under evocation and invocation.

When done in hate you will be emotionally connecting.

It's very important to be in control and non emotional to keep it seperate and away from yourself.
No, you can evoke hate as well. In any case, cleaning before and after is in order to prevent and minimize any potential issues and maximize the potential of the spell.

For someone to invoke black magick is a major mistake. The solution would not be avoiding black magick, but to master evoking white magick and then move onto low-key black magick evocations and build up from there. This is not even advanced stuff, intermediate and beginner can and should practice these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back