Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology on the day of dedication

Sarjam05

On the day I dedicated the moon was in Scorpio all day. Later in the day Mercury retrograde motion enters Capricon. On research I learnt Mercury retrograde affects electronics and communication and more. I also learnt signing contracts are not to be done during a Mercury Retrograde. Does this mean my dedication was not accepted since the day was not good for signing contracts?
Hail Satan!!!!

Sarjam05 said:
On the day I dedicated the moon was in Scorpio all day. Later in the day Mercury retrograde motion enters Capricon. On research I learnt Mercury retrograde affects electronics and communication and more. I also learnt signing contracts are not to be done during a Mercury Retrograde. Does this mean my dedication was not accepted since the day was not good for signing contracts?
Hail Satan!!!!
Your dedication ritual was fine and valid.

What TRULY shows your dedication and honesty to the ones above is your willingness to do work for them, serve them and our purpose as a species, and to advance yourself on all levels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back