Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews Blew Up the Nordstream 1 Pipeline

The Alchemist7 [JG]

The Nordstream 1 Pipeline is a gas pipe that connects Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea. The Russians have been providing gas to Germany through this and according to a commentary I've listened to, this was the only pipe to provide gas from Russia to Europe (I doubt this though). German economy is to an extend dependant on the very cheap Russian gas that was provided through the Nordstream pipeline, ensuring cheap electricity and heat.

On 26th of September, a section 165ft (50 meters) under the maritimal economical area of Sweeden has been bombed and destroyed, therefore nullifying the whole pipeline and stopping the supply of gas from Russia to Germany/Europe.

According to the same commentary, Joe Biden would have declared in an unmediated conference that if Russia will invade Ukraine, US will make the Nordstream pipeline unusable, which automatically means that US is directly responsible for this attack. Obviouly by US I mean US being used as a proxy for the interests of the jewish elites.

A strong indicative sign in this regard was the now-deleted Twitter post of the former Polish Minister of Forreign Affairs Radosław Sikorski, who thanked US for destroying the Nordstream 1 pipe (the reason being that Sikorski is a vehement opposant of Russia).

The Western media blames Russia on trying to blow up their own pipe. It seems it will be impossible to fix and the damage caused compromised the entire investition of $20 billion, that was equally divided between Germany and Russia when creating the Nordstream 1 pipeline.

If is true that it was the only pipe supplying Europe with gas (neccesary for heat and electricity), then this will have significant negative implications on the rest of Europe, which is now forced to import Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) from US, which is considerably more expensive. This will lead to enormous heat and electricity bills all over Europe, right before winter when the gas was the most needed for heat. Also economical and industrial activities of companies that depended on Russian gas are going to be severely affected as well.

However in the same time EU and NATO have imposed embargo to Russia, which means that most European countries are pressed to become less and less dependant on economic trade with Russia. This is all designed and engineered to cause more and more economic instability and create precedences for more agressive attacks to take place between NATO and Russia.

This was definitely a terrorist attack from the western jewish mafia to Russia, to amplify even more the already escalating tensions, in order to create more and more "justifications" for WW3, which is most likely the ultimate goal of the Ukraine conflict. As far as I know Russia did not react to this attack yet however we know very well Putin is under their control so is unlikely that his actions are going to lead anywhere else than towards an escalated war between Russia&allies and NATO.

The Alchemist7 said:
The Nordstream 1 Pipeline is a gas pipe that connects Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea. The Russians have been providing gas to Germany through this and according to a commentary I've listened to, this was the only pipe to provide gas from Russia to Europe (I doubt this though). German economy is to an extend dependant on the very cheap Russian gas that was provided through the Nordstream pipeline, ensuring cheap electricity and heat.

On 26th of September, a section 165ft (50 meters) under the maritimal economical area of Sweeden has been bombed and destroyed, therefore nullifying the whole pipeline and stopping the supply of gas from Russia to Germany/Europe.

According to the same commentary, Joe Biden would have declared in an unmediated conference that if Russia will invade Ukraine, US will make the Nordstream pipeline unusable, which automatically means that US is directly responsible for this attack. Obviouly by US I mean US being used as a proxy for the interests of the jewish elites.

A strong indicative sign in this regard was the now-deleted Twitter post of the former Polish Minister of Forreign Affairs Radosław Sikorski, who thanked US for destroying the Nordstream 1 pipe (the reason being that Sikorski is a vehement opposant of Russia).

The Western media blames Russia on trying to blow up their own pipe. It seems it will be impossible to fix and the damage caused compromised the entire investition of $20 billion, that was equally divided between Germany and Russia when creating the Nordstream 1 pipeline.

If is true that it was the only pipe supplying Europe with gas (neccesary for heat and electricity), then this will have significant negative implications on the rest of Europe, which is now forced to import Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) from US, which is considerably more expensive. This will lead to enormous heat and electricity bills all over Europe, right before winter when the gas was the most needed for heat. Also economical and industrial activities of companies that depended on Russian gas are going to be severely affected as well.

However in the same time EU and NATO have imposed embargo to Russia, which means that most European countries are pressed to become less and less dependant on economic trade with Russia. This is all designed and engineered to cause more and more economic instability and create precedences for more agressive attacks to take place between NATO and Russia.

This was definitely a terrorist attack from the western jewish mafia to Russia, to amplify even more the already escalating tensions, in order to create more and more "justifications" for WW3, which is most likely the ultimate goal of the Ukraine conflict. As far as I know Russia did not react to this attack yet however we know very well Putin is under their control so is unlikely that his actions are going to lead anywhere else than towards an escalated war between Russia&allies and NATO.

I dont think that was the only pipeline. However if the USA is meddling in Europe they are asking for war.
They are not allies of Europe but just being big bullies, sadly moved to do this by a bunch of hobgoblins (jews).

The Alchemist7 said:
There are several pipelines going from Russia to Europe and some southern European lines as well.

https://www.planete-energies.com/en/medias/infographics/gas-pipelines-between-europe-russia-and-caucasia

There was a short news article recently that a sabotage operation on Turkstream was averted. Whether a psyop or not, there is definitely a play against Europeans.

Another major hit took place this time at the Kerch Bridge that connects Russia to the Crimea Peninsula, section of which was exploded and destroyed on Saturday, 8th of October
https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/crimea-bridge-russia-war-in-ukraine-damaged-key-supply-route-putin-birthday/

gettyimages-1243812475.jpg

Source: CBS News

According to the article the bridge was very important in the Russian millitary operations in Ukraine. This is true most likely however Russia invaded Ukraine from several areas as far as I know but obviously since Crimea has been recently annexed by Russia, by destroying this bridgle clearly a signal is being sent that the annexation of Crimea is being used as a justification to escalate the war. It also seemed to come as a blow to Putin right after his 70th anniversary, that took place only a day before the bridge that he personally inaugurated has been partly destroyed.

It has been said that a truck carrying explozives has exploded on the bridge, theory dismissed by an analyst that indicated the bridge has exploded from underneath, that basically explosives have been placed in key structural points and detonated. I don't know if Americans or Ukrainians are responsible for this (it can be only one of these of both) but if this theory is true then it does match a lot what happened during 9/11.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
However if the USA is meddling in Europe they are asking for war.

Henu the Great said:
there is definitely a play against Europeans.

Definitely yes, with the above article as well above the Crimea Bridge it seems the war is being artificially escalated by destroying infrastructure that is very important for Russia. The jews are totally desperate to start the global war. Only in a matter of few days both Nordstream 1 and the Crimea Bridge were destroyed.

The Alchemist7 said:
It has been said that a truck carrying explozives has exploded on the bridge, theory dismissed by an analyst that indicated the bridge has exploded from underneath, that basically explosives have been placed in key structural points and detonated. I don't know if Americans or Ukrainians are responsible for this (it can be only one of these of both) but if this theory is true then it does match a lot what happened during 9/11.
I watched the security cam footage by pausing and sliding the video. It could be seen that the explosion came from below the road before the explosion and flames took over the screen. It was timed right when the truck got to the point of explosion.

There is almost nothing but lies and propaganda in the media, so much of it that there is hardly any piece of truth left. Some yes, but most media is simply to push a narrative and control people. It's ridiculous.

On the flip side, it's easy to deduct what really happens when the lies are so blatant and events are timed in such a way.

Definitely yes, with the above article as well above the Crimea Bridge it seems the war is being artificially escalated by destroying infrastructure that is very important for Russia. The jews are totally desperate to start the global war. Only in a matter of few days both Nordstream 1 and the Crimea Bridge were destroyed.
When you look at magick playing out, this was timed crucially, and after the bridge exploded major strikes were done by Russia all around Ukraine on critical infrastructure just a few days later.

Honestly, nothing seems surprising anymore. Simply more carnage by the day, the same old story on repeat.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I dont think that was the only pipeline. However if the USA is meddling in Europe they are asking for war.
They are not allies of Europe but just being big bullies, sadly moved to do this by a bunch of hobgoblins (jews).

Most people in the USA do know that,Biden probably caused it, only problem is is that some can't put two an two together and say, oh hey they want a war!
Sadly people in the USA are putting their trust in people who are either crypto jews or useful idiots, who will get them nowhere,if the usa does need to vote out the reptilian jews an useful idiots, or the usa is doomed the rats are already scrambling to try an destroy their voting system (oh look goyims supreme leader pedo biden)

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back