Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible 'Mass Exposure' of JoS to the Populace is about to happen

Betelgeuse

So things have been heating up recently on social media. The situation with Kanye West is still escalating and it doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. He recently had an interview where he talked about a 'Jewish Underground Media Mafia' And he is also about to buy Parlor, a social media site, so he can have 'freedom of speech' on said site, and probably to continue exposing the jews.

I was sitting here thinking. What if someone mentions JoS on that site or to Kanye and causes him to tell the world about JoS? What would we do if we suddenly had millions of members join? I would guess the jews would panic and attempt a full-blown shutdown of JoS to keep people from seeing the site. But that day is coming where everyone knows about JoS. Are we even prepared for something like that yet?

Tbh, I didn't think it would happen very soon but it's kind of inevitable if we continue existing which we surely will, so it is only a matter of time. This is a question for the ministry but as they are reasonable people I'm sure they'll be open to suggestions and assistance when and where needed. My opinion is that as a community we must uphold a very strict standard of behavior and not allow anyone to tarnish our reputation while at the same time having a certain amount of tolerance and understanding for members that are inexperienced, not fully deprogrammed or just caught up in the hype and flare of the moment as most of us were at some point and help them grow. After all we stand for truth and justice. We are the future but we should also be the present. Be responsible and be proud!

A natural consequence of what we are doing and will continue to do.
I am sure JoS Leadership prepared for this or is preparing for this.
If they can handle constant harassment of alien jews in their daily lives while keeping things stable and running,
i am sure they will be able to handle a couple of new million or billion human members.

They are not alone, we are here to help, donations will increase also which will make things easier.
Surely we already have dedicated members here which do all sorts of jobs and have all sorts of social positions,
from the bottom to top, in many different nations of our world.
Hail Satan!

Even if mass exposure were to occur I doubt that many would actually be able to follow this path. The fact is that the average man is not going to meditate or get outside his/her comfort zone, let alone attempt to acheive the MO. Most people need an institution and dogma as far as spirituality goes, the occult is for maybe 1% of the population. This was true even in ancient pagan societies, the average man would worship the gods and celebrate holidays then go about his business. Perhaps many would adopt it just as a belief system and philosophy rather than a daily occult practice. In this sense I believe demonolatry is more adapted to the average man at the current time with its prayers, offerings, physical worship, rites, and general reliance on demons to do everything. This is a more appealing system to the average man as they can simply replace their xian god and rites with real gods and rites. Not saying I prefer demonolatry at all as it is wrong about many things and doesn't lead to any real advancement of the soul, but the JOS would have to adapt to this level for the average person. Or perhaps it would naturally split between those who actively practice this path and those who just worship the gods and believe in the philosophy, who knows, either way a positive development.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Even if mass exposure were to occur I doubt that many would actually be able to follow this path. The fact is that the average man is not going to meditate or get outside his/her comfort zone, let alone attempt to acheive the MO. Most people need an institution and dogma as far as spirituality goes, the occult is for maybe 1% of the population. This was true even in ancient pagan societies, the average man would worship the gods and celebrate holidays then go about his business. Perhaps many would adopt it just as a belief system and philosophy rather than a daily occult practice. In this sense I believe demonolatry is more adapted to the average man at the current time with its prayers, offerings, physical worship, rites, and general reliance on demons to do everything. This is a more appealing system to the average man as they can simply replace their xian god and rites with real gods and rites. Not saying I prefer demonolatry at all as it is wrong about many things and doesn't lead to any real advancement of the soul, but the JOS would have to adapt to this level for the average person. Or perhaps it would naturally split between those who actively practice this path and those who just worship the gods and believe in the philosophy, who knows, either way a positive development.

People will follow in time. There is no need to be overly cynical about this. We will definitely ensure that people know and experience the full truth surrounding our reality. It will become natural to advance, just as we encourage people to go to school and work.

Do you want mass exposure, take famous people either pay them but the best is to make them talk, tp manipulate them energetically (even if they speak negatively about this place).

*In a positive manner for them (of course) with no personal or professional repercussions

VerSus said:
Do you want mass exposure, take famous people either pay them but the best is to make them talk, tp manipulate them energetically (even if they speak negatively about this place).

*In a positive manner for them (of course) with no personal or professional repercussions
As the veil gradually is removed it is only natural for people to talk about and follow their pagan roots.

The thing about massive amounts of new and inexperienced members suddenly coming to the forums is that most people these days, because of social media sites like tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, and the fucking bullshit that is 'onlyfans', have caused people to develop an extreme obsession with fame and money, and sadly because of this type of global mentality a lot of people will approach JoS and its teachings just for the sole purpose of using the occult to obtain wealth and social status and pretty much nothing else and never really attempt any true spiritual growth.

Another thing is that JoS just might in fact throw a lot people into an existential crisis. Sounds funny, but its a reality. People, especially people around my age all grew up in an era where the things we all loved and grew up with as kids, like movies, video games, music, and things like that, where all nothing but jewish inventions filled with hidden symbolism of the jewish agenda for the world.
But I think the hardest that this will hit are the devout Xians that finally find out the truth and realize that pretty much they're entire life and 'faith' was a lie created by jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back