Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR WINS

SATchives

https://file.coffee/u/lfQ9QGsKfk04yci46ZiF5.mp4

here is a video of a podcast, which reaches thousands of Gentiles, daily saying hard truths, even jokingly shows that our RTR's are winning, he says he'd rather believe the conspiracy of a cabal of aliens controlling a cabal such as illuminati which controls the world.

I understand he (tim pool) has a lot of jews on his podcasts, and that he's possibly a crypto jew, I know luke is definitely a polish jew, I'm only posting this to show our affects. the saying goes Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making mistakes. I applaud them in their actions of uncovering truths to the masses

Kanye West seems to be waking up to the jews https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/kanye-west-ye-instagram-anti-semitic-rcna51340

“take one of us, the brightest of us that can really feed a whole village,” West said, referring to Black people, and “milk us until we die.”

I was also talking to someone who lives in Georgia(country) and they enlightened me to just how bad the health of the kike putin really is, which is another rtr win, resurgent cancer, and rumors of a coma, but take everything as is.

post RTR wins below.

We can have a consolidated thread for our wins, for motivation.

Do not by any means get ideas of taking it easy because we are winning. this should show that our efforts are working. we need to focus more than ever, apply this motivation to our war effort, so that we may eliminate the enemy once and for all.

Don't burn yourself out, but stay focused and consistent, We are Winning. We must continue to fight until the world as we know it is reversed from all this kikancer and lies. Until Satan is known as TRUTH, and the enemy alien agenda is completely and utterly destroyed. Stay Strong and Hail Satan!!

I know kike Ian talked about Satan in a good light which Luke the other kike proceed to change the subject it was funny

(Ian how dare you talk about Satan in positive light reeeeeeeeeeee)

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified
An let those who helped them with their destructive plans against humanity pay aswell"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back