Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is here jewish genes in my body??

Alexander666

Hello.
How one can find out if he have any percent of the jewish genes. As we know jews mixed in every nation. Maybe one can be a mixed jew and has no information about it.
:?:

Aleksandre said:
Hello.
How one can find out if he have any percent of the jewish genes. As we know jews mixed in every nation. Maybe one can be a mixed jew and has no information about it.
:?:

That´s one off there (Greys) biggest and first attacks at new rising SS, just fokus on your advancement ignore it.

If you can use satanic blue flames on yourself,an do final RTR's on yourself your gentile, it's a common tactic by jews to scare newcomers,

But heed my advice, focus on (Aop/aura of protection) an cleaning your chakras, an power meditation

Focus on those an you'll be fine

Guys can i found out if a someone is jew or not ?
In example i like the girl but i dont know if she is jew. Even she doesnt know about it and i want to be sure that our relationship wont damage me.

In example i like the girl but i dont know if she is jew. Even she doesnt know about it and i want to be sure that our relationship wont damage me.

Aleksandre said:

https://satanslibrary.org/English/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf

https://satanslibrary.org/English/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf

https://satanslibrary.org/English/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_3.pdf

Aleksandre said:
Look deep into their eyes. Plus how they act. And you will know...

Henu the Great said:
Aleksandre said:
Look deep into their eyes. Plus how they act. And you will know...

Yes exactly. and because most of the time their jewishness is hidden behind hundreds of other racial outwardly traits, one really needs to trust their gut on this. Eventually you will find out. There is simply something heavily uncanny and unnatural about them that sets them apart even from a mentally ill or deformed gentile person. It is very unsettling and weird.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back