Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Directing other people's negative energy for black magick?

CaspianTheDreamer

Lets say that an event has occurred and is still continuing up until now, or a certain person or people exist currently, which has caused extremely intense negative emotions to be emitted by a huge number of people.

Can one visualize/direct the dross and negative energies raised by the intense emotions of other people to be used in, or act as an amplifier towards a certain goal? for example you have a village with 1000 or so people in it and they all have extreme and intense hatred towards one person.

...And now you wanna curse that one guy...

Will it be efficient and helpful to visualize the grey nasty energies of other peoples thoughts hanging about all over the place to amplify your black magick, and deal a much heavier blow?

I mean... it could be way better to use these energies towards that manner instead of just letting them hang around and contaminate the place I guess.

That's basically what the enemy religions do. However, if you are not incredibly careful and accidentally connect with that energy, you're not gonna have a good time to say the least.

Yes, but it is very tricky to get right.

Think back to a few RTR schedules ago.

Those who bless Israel are cursed.
Those who curse Israel are blessed.

That serves to amplify all the hatred that some people are already directing at israel for various reasons, exactly as you describe.

The RTRs are partly directed by the Gods, so they are safer than personal black magick, but even for that one HPS Maxine revised the affirmation shortly after it was posted to get it exactly right.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=394227 time=1666074976 user_id=346]
Yes, but it is very tricky to get right.

Think back to a few RTR schedules ago.

Those who bless Israel are cursed.
Those who curse Israel are blessed.

That serves to amplify all the hatred that some people are already directing at israel for various reasons, exactly as you describe.

The RTRs are partly directed by the Gods, so they are safer than personal black magick, but even for that one HPS Maxine revised the affirmation shortly after it was posted to get it exactly right.

Thank you for the input.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back