Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy stagnation

Thunder said:
Hi guys :p I have some kind of stagnation at the level of my neck/throat chakra.
Is it my 6 chakra or my 5 chakra which is blocked? I don't know how to interpret it.
Because the feeling of stagnation is under the 5 chakra (at the base, very close), but the Jos says that, when these feelings occur, it is the chakra above to be blocked (so the 6th, and by not letting the energy pass, it stops at the chakra below).

sorry for the late response, i used to have the same problem, it is the 6th chakra, i meditated on it for 7 days straight until the feeling stopped and i could feel the energy move through my upper chakras once i handled this problem... so if your throat is burning, trust me, its the 6th chakra... at least this was the case with me, i hope you handled this issue by now, so share your experience, im interested

AncientShadow666 said:
Thunder said:
Hi guys :p I have some kind of stagnation at the level of my neck/throat chakra.
Is it my 6 chakra or my 5 chakra which is blocked? I don't know how to interpret it.
Because the feeling of stagnation is under the 5 chakra (at the base, very close), but the Jos says that, when these feelings occur, it is the chakra above to be blocked (so the 6th, and by not letting the energy pass, it stops at the chakra below).

sorry for the late response, i used to have the same problem, it is the 6th chakra, i meditated on it for 7 days straight until the feeling stopped and i could feel the energy move through my upper chakras once i handled this problem... so if your throat is burning, trust me, its the 6th chakra... at least this was the case with me, i hope you handled this issue by now, so share your experience, im interested

Yep it was a major block in the 6th and 7th :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back