Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did the Roman's conquer the Druids?

GoldenxChild1

So I am reading a book on Druids and the like. I wanted to inquiry about the reason the Romans and Celts were at war during certain periods.

If I can guess I want to say the Romans at around the time of Tacitus were already on the spiritual decline, plus, the Jews were clearly existing at that point and developing influence.

There was a sermon by HPC that the Jews existed as flees even in Greece BCE, so it makes sense if they were sowing discord among Pagan brothers such as the Romans and the Celts.

I am really really loving the Druids, so pure and untainted, I feel an affinity of sorts.

What do you guys think?

I've been meaning to talk about this. I think that the history around the Romans is specially overhyped, confused and purposefully twisted.

It is very strange that so many mainstream books and even Jewish hollywood and TV shows would take the "side" of the "muh barbarians" and Pagan Europeans, who stand against everything they believe, so long they are against Rome. I also believe it and had this same opinion of Varg's, the falacy of "muh barbarians good muh romans bad", until this "Barbarians" TV show by totally-not-pedophile-Netjewflix gave me a very clear epiphany about their agenda about this.

Why would they literally take the side of the Germanic Pagan peoples, led by a historical character that was favoured in Nazi Germany? The Roman Empire have to be close to the amount of slander and misinformation as the mount of same slander and misinformation regarding Nazi Germany.

The thing is, the so called Pagan tribes weren't any more open or spiritual than anyone in the Mysteries in Rome, there have been short sighted people in both sides of the coin. Of course it sounds much better to be a "King" is some isolated Nation, than being a mere governor or province leader under someone bigger. Rome was building a large Pagan network and empire following up the model that Alexander The Great build before. It really doesn't matter whatever Nation, oriding or banner that Spiritual leaders would come forth, it can be Rome, Persia, Greece or Nazi Germany.

Now because Europeans are historically hard-headed people and would rather go at wars against one another because muh leadership and muh national sovereignty, than not being hospitable with harmful parasites who invade your home (also the reptoid spiritual curses were already at motion for centuries and this amplified the bad aspects of the temper of European races).

So in short these so called Pagan Kings of non-Latinized Europe were likely short sighted individuals who cound't see the benefits of sacrificing a bit of national sovereignty in order of the greater good of being part of a large and stronger Pagan Network, and you have a clash of Egos between brothers that untimately destroyed the Roman Empire (much later after this was already converted to christardanity, there have been some EXCELLENT Roman Emperors even up to that point and when there were clash with other Europeans, those weren't the muh Roman Hitlers that Jewish Hollywood blabber).

Kikes are the only ones that benefit from people's of the same race being isolated in small countries easier to take over, then come all over "integration" and harmful internationalism if they are not racial brothers.

Egon said:
I've been meaning to talk about this. I think that the history around the Romans is specially overhyped, confused and purposefully twisted.

It is very strange that so many mainstream books and even Jewish hollywood and TV shows would take the "side" of the "muh barbarians" and Pagan Europeans, who stand against everything they believe, so long they are against Rome. I also believe it and had this same opinion of Varg's, the falacy of "muh barbarians good muh romans bad", until this "Barbarians" TV show by totally-not-pedophile-Netjewflix gave me a very clear epiphany about their agenda about this.

Why would they literally take the side of the Germanic Pagan peoples, led by a historical character that was favoured in Nazi Germany? The Roman Empire have to be close to the amount of slander and misinformation as the mount of same slander and misinformation regarding Nazi Germany.

The thing is, the so called Pagan tribes weren't any more open or spiritual than anyone in the Mysteries in Rome, there have been short sighted people in both sides of the coin. Of course it sounds much better to be a "King" is some isolated Nation, than being a mere governor or province leader under someone bigger. Rome was building a large Pagan network and empire following up the model that Alexander The Great build before. It really doesn't matter whatever Nation, oriding or banner that Spiritual leaders would come forth, it can be Rome, Persia, Greece or Nazi Germany.

Now because Europeans are historically hard-headed people and would rather go at wars against one another because muh leadership and muh national sovereignty, than not being hospitable with harmful parasites who invade your home (also the reptoid spiritual curses were already at motion for centuries and this amplified the bad aspects of the temper of European races).

So in short these so called Pagan Kings of non-Latinized Europe were likely short sighted individuals who cound't see the benefits of sacrificing a bit of national sovereignty in order of the greater good of being part of a large and stronger Pagan Network, and you have a clash of Egos between brothers that untimately destroyed the Roman Empire (much later after this was already converted to christardanity, there have been some EXCELLENT Roman Emperors even up to that point and when there were clash with other Europeans, those weren't the muh Roman Hitlers that Jewish Hollywood blabber).

Kikes are the only ones that benefit from people's of the same race being isolated in small countries easier to take over, then come all over "integration" and harmful internationalism if they are not racial brothers.

I agree that the history of what really happened is probably so malformed. I do feel like the Celts with their Druidic priests were closer to the Gods then the Romans during times of war.

I want answers on what happened to the Druids. It has been shown that the Luciferian lodges and Nazi Germany were using Druid knowledge and symbols. Also Sumerian I think.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Egon said:

I agree that the history of what really happened is probably so malformed. I do feel like the Celts with their Druidic priests were closer to the Gods then the Romans during times of war.

I want answers on what happened to the Druids. It has been shown that the Luciferian lodges and Nazi Germany were using Druid knowledge and symbols. Also Sumerian I think.

Unfortunately I have no historical review to prove it, or is there any source on the internet that does revisionism of this, but I understand that Julius Caesar's conquest of Gaul by massacring the Gauls is one of the greatest historical frauds and never happened that way, the account on which that story is based was written more than a century after Caesar's death when Jewish historians like Flavius Josephus manipulated and rewrote the entire historical record.

As expected I suppose. I am highly interested in Druidic/Celtic religion and plan on reading as much material as possible and then sharing my findings with my brothers and sisters, maybe I can get some clarification.

Egon said:

In fact, it is quite the opposite, the fewer nations, cultures and peoples, the easier it is for the Jews, it is much harder for you to infiltrate thousands of cultures and have to wear a mask in every corner, than to do that in a single culture and nation, Cobra talked about this in the sermon on diversity.

I've both acknowledged that and stand with what I've said because that reffers to different races not the same race under one powerful rule versus small Nation-States pettying each other, read any of his sermons on Alexander the Great as well.

Melvin said:
In fact, it is quite the opposite, the fewer nations, cultures and peoples, the easier it is for the Jews, it is much harder for you to infiltrate thousands of cultures and have to wear a mask in every corner, than to do that in a single culture and nation, Cobra talked about this in the sermon on diversity.

To steal their gold and other valuable things for them. Roman economy was not good and they needed more money, so they started wars to try to take money from other people.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
To steal their gold and other valuable things for them. Roman economy was not good and they needed more money, so they started wars to try to take money from other people.

I'm assuming this what about the time Rome was on the decline, 300 years later it's complete collapse. Thanks JOOs

Ireland was the last Pagan land in those days. The Romans were xianized by then, they conquered Britain, and from Britain they conquered Ireland. The jews needed to destroy the last of the pagan lands to remove the true spiritual knowledge, in order for xianity to fully take over.

As for all the movies and tv shows, yes they jews do distort true history, but they also use whatever works, they will use whatever calls to the gentile soul, for the jews to make more shekels for themselves. Our Racial soul remembers the olden days, even if not consciously it is in our racial unconscious, so that's why many people are drawn to those kinds of movies and tv shows.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

The Jews infiltrated the banking system of Rome in such a way that by the time of the Republic they had acquired power and influence, ruined the economic system from within and used their influence to wage war on other peoples, the Punic Wars between Rome and Carthage were due to this and Cato the Elder who was one of the main instigators was a Jew.

Some rulers that Rome had were also puppets who worked directly for the Jews as Lucius Cornelius Sulla when he attacked Greece, Octavius Augustus when he declared war on Egypt or for example Trajan was another puppet who declared war on the Dacians for the same reason.

But Rome also had good rulers who tried to solve the Jewish problem like Gaius Marius Caesar, Julius Caesar, Marcus Antonius, Nero, Antonius Pius, Marcus Aurelius, Septimius Severus or Dioclesianus and these last ones have been defamed for going against the Jews and their agenda.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=393780 time=1665815369 user_id=57]
Ireland was the last Pagan land in those days. The Romans were xianized by then, they conquered Britain, and from Britain they conquered Ireland. The jews needed to destroy the last of the pagan lands to remove the true spiritual knowledge, in order for xianity to fully take over.

As for all the movies and tv shows, yes they jews do distort true history, but they also use whatever works, they will use whatever calls to the gentile soul, for the jews to make more shekels for themselves. Our Racial soul remembers the olden days, even if not consciously it is in our racial unconscious, so that's why many people are drawn to those kinds of movies and tv shows.

Yes that makes more sense. Especially if the dates are fudged.

The Celts spread throughout Europe and wanted to conquer and assimilate others, but the Romans and Germans resisted and won. No one should be trusted blindly, if you don't defend yourself the other will crush you.

It is very nice to see how aware, strong and wise our peoples were in the past. Now humanity is seriously ill with the Jewish virus/cancer. I am worried, I do not want that rot to ruin and destroy the Gentile Holy Nations.

Sunny said:
The Celts spread throughout Europe and wanted to conquer and assimilate others, but the Romans and Germans resisted and won. No one should be trusted blindly, if you don't defend yourself the other will crush you.

It is very nice to see how aware, strong and wise our peoples were in the past. Now humanity is seriously ill with the Jewish virus/cancer. I am worried, I do not want that rot to ruin and destroy the Gentile Holy Nations.

I don't think the Celts were trying to assimilate or conquer, Rome was a war machine much like the USA today.

No point in worrying if we do what Satan wants us to do.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Sunny said:

I don't think the Celts were trying to assimilate or conquer, Rome was a war machine much like the USA today.

No point in worrying if we do what Satan wants us to do.

Everyone is a conqueror, even the Celts, take a look at their history.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back