Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Günther: Euro Icon

Sundara

Gunther is the musical masculine icon of a generation and embodies a certain creative essence.

The embodiment of a current generation of people. Men, when you play this song, grab your girls. And girls, ride the wave. Have a blast while we watch the massive downfall of ugly things in retrospect to the last thousand years. Take a moment of gratitude to acknowledge that in all of the lives we’ve lived, musically, there wasn’t anything quite like this. Sumeria was beautiful but there’s nothing quite like the present. We didn’t have edm then to destroy the Saturn matrix that wasn’t quite built yet. But even the matrix is ours. To break, create, destroy, ect. Let the right waves carry us through to the next season. Günther vibes cannot be defeated.

“The word is yours, so fucking hot”
“The word is ours, so fucking hot”

https://youtu.be/DPEjWOwoDDw

And remember, Jupiter destroyed Saturn in allegory, but the tale was incomplete. We ought to create the rest.

Take the most serious things in life the least serious - they need the most creativity from you. Bring the juice to the desert.

DeepScrub said:
Where in this song did you see any lyric that had any value or deeper meaning?

It’s just for fun and to lighten up the mood, at least that’s the intention. I feel art and music very strongly and I sometimes have viewed whatever I’ve posted here and have communicated with people as a creative process. But it’s probably not that respectful for here or responsible for here for a few reasons. It’s taken some time for me to see this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back