Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Logical Song" - From Spiritual To Borg

HPS Lydia

This song from 1979 by the band Supertramp pretty much sums up how the jews have shaped the education system, turning people into overly-logical and non-spiritual borgs, with an emphasis on making things as autistic as possible, drastically decreasing right-brained learning and thinking. Both brain hemispheres are needed in life; when the individual advances the hemispheres unite. Remember, the occult means "hidden knowledge" - it is right brained, intuitive, and necessary for advancement of both the individual and society as a whole.

From Wikipedia: Hodgson [the writer of the song] has said of the song's meaning: "'The Logical Song' was born from my questions about what really matters in life. Throughout childhood we are taught all these ways to be and yet we are rarely told anything about our true self. We are taught how to function outwardly, but not guided to who we are inwardly. We go from the innocence and wonder of childhood to the confusion of adolescence that often ends in the cynicism and disillusionment of adulthood. In 'The Logical Song', the burning question that came down to its rawest place was 'please tell me who I am', and that's basically what the song is about. I think this eternal question continues to hit such a deep chord in people around the world and why it stays so meaningful." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Logical_Song)

Link to song with lyrics on screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytY72Uq3dS8

Lyrics

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, playfully watching me

But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am

I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable
Oh, take it take it yeah

But at night, when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am, who I am, who I am, who I am

'Cause I was feeling so logical
D-d-digital
One, two, three, five
Oh, oh, oh, oh
It's getting unbelievable

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=393372 time=1665558748 user_id=57]
This song from 1979 by the band Supertramp pretty much sums up how the jews have shaped the education system, turning people into overly-logical and non-spiritual borgs, with an emphasis on making things as autistic as possible, drastically decreasing right-brained learning and thinking. Both brain hemispheres are needed in life; when the individual advances the hemispheres unite. Remember, the occult means "hidden knowledge" - it is right brained, intuitive, and necessary for advancement of both the individual and society as a whole.

From Wikipedia: Hodgson [the writer of the song] has said of the song's meaning: "'The Logical Song' was born from my questions about what really matters in life. Throughout childhood we are taught all these ways to be and yet we are rarely told anything about our true self. We are taught how to function outwardly, but not guided to who we are inwardly. We go from the innocence and wonder of childhood to the confusion of adolescence that often ends in the cynicism and disillusionment of adulthood. In 'The Logical Song', the burning question that came down to its rawest place was 'please tell me who I am', and that's basically what the song is about. I think this eternal question continues to hit such a deep chord in people around the world and why it stays so meaningful." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Logical_Song)

Link to song with lyrics on screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytY72Uq3dS8

Lyrics

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, playfully watching me

But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am

I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable
Oh, take it take it yeah

But at night, when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am, who I am, who I am, who I am

'Cause I was feeling so logical
D-d-digital
One, two, three, five
Oh, oh, oh, oh
It's getting unbelievable

I'm glad you shared this with us. Here's some music that may not be your genre, but the lyrics are pretty spot on.

Satanic Warmaster – Wolves Of Blood And Iron (Black Metal)

https://incogtube.com/watch?v=6ahQWhJCvhk

"Sieg Heil! The sign of our cross rises
The age of fire and retribution is upon us
Shadow resistance, the order of hate
Against the cross that has oppressed us for so long

Torching the jewish creation
Laughing on their despair when they cry
Blood shall be our guide - On the battlefield
Where the churches burn bright in the night

We are the black wolves of blood and iron
Our hunger grows with the stench of holy blood
To feel is no remorse is our natural born pride
Might is right, and to devour those who are weak

Immortal hate, a hammer that smashes the skull
The skull of the flase prophet of christian belief
Shadow resistance, the order of hate
Against the cross that has oppressed us for so long"

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=393372 time=1665558748 user_id=57]

This reminds me of the Virgo-Pisces "scale" that we see on the Zodiac circle.

Although these energies are opposites, they also share similarities and can work together. If someone focuses on just the Virgo side, then they will become overly focused on small details and logic, therefore missing the bigger picture. Too much emphasis on Pisces results in a naive mindset where the person lacks structure or order.

In our world, we see this in the medical system, which can tell you all sorts of details about the molecular characteristics of the body, but then they fail to make use of it in any meaningful way. Although Virgo is generally associated with application, we see here that a disregard of a holistic/Pisces mindset has resulted in doctors being unable to treat disease. Instead, they claim your disease is just incurable and chronic.

You can find many other examples of the enemy employing both negative aspects of either Virgo or Pisces. With popular media, we are often fed many random details that are supposed to formulate our opinions on something. "This policy resulted in 22% less deaths!".

Yet, the way they got this data was by manipulating the numbers and gaslighting you to accept that. Someone who has a trained intuition could see right through that tactic.

For all the hate Pisces gets for being "weak", it is very good at sensing the reality of something, especially when paired with supporting energies like a strong base chakra/Saturn, or namely Virgo energies.

Quite a while ago, I listened to it again. A few years ago, and I realised in it the lyrics would speak to a Spiritual Satanist. Funnily enough, I have been thinking about that song recently, as well (well, a cover of it). Along with other 'coincidences' I have been experiencing, this is yet another one. Depending on how this thread goes, or how you want it to be, I think I will add lyrics to another song which speaks in ways we could understand.

My favourite song this year is Wyn Starks - "Who I Am"
I've been... Closing the door.
All my life, held it in but not anymore.
Got two... feet on the floor.
This is it.
I'm stronger than ever before.

Pardon my imposition,
but this is my conviction.
I need to get this off my mind.

I gotta be me!
Gotta be I!
Gotta be who I know I am inside!
Can finally breath!
Taking it in, look at me flying!
Its always been there it just took me a minute to find it!
If I were to be anybody else I'd just be hiding!

WHO I AM!
WHO I AM!

Looking back, back on a little boy.
Never gave him, a chance to ever be more.

Gotta be me!
Gotta be I!
Gotta be who I know I am inside!
Can finally breath!
Taking it in, look at me flying!
If I were to be anybody else I'd just be hiding!

WHO I AM!
WHO I AM!

WHO I AM!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393390 time=1665565927 user_id=21286]
Exactly! Thanks for the input. Both are needed, to complete the whole.

Regarding Pisces, I know a lot of people think it is weak, but it has a strength to it that is not in the other signs.

SOL/LUNA said:
:shock: :eek:

THIS AFTERNOON AFTER DOING THE JEWISH FINANCIAL CONTROL RTRS AND A CLEANING, I CAME DOWN FROM MY ROOM SINGING THIS SONG ( WHO I AM). :p

Lol! As for the owl, I had never seen that before. I had a dream about an owl regarding something specific, so I decided to find an owl avatar to remind me of it. I typed in "cool owl" and this was the one I chose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back