Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Corona virus vaccines questions?

Yami666

Spiritually and physically, what happens when someone takes the corona virus vaccines?

There has been videos online like on Bitchute where there are vaccinated people getting crazy rashes, shaking like crazy and had been sick from the vaccine there's also a living creature in the vaccine called the Hydra Virgaris, i also heard that the vaccine decreases your fertility percentage.

There is a lot more negative things about the vaccine like getting swollen, blood clots and more.

this is a website exposing whats in the vaccine: https://nobulart.com/covid-19-vaccine-ingredients/#introduction

Yami666 said:
Spiritually and physically, what happens when someone takes the corona virus vaccines?

You give up. -> there is a way between taking and not taking if you really need it. Search for people that can help you. It still helps them, to say all are vaccinated. But atleast one is save. Best way is not taking it.

VS9naXBoeS5naWY.gif

Yami666 said:

They inject you with m-RNA. „m“ stands for „messagenger“. Your body also creates mRNA all the time, it is the communication system of the body. It is simply a message, and a command for a Cell Core that receives it to create certain protein chain, like anti bodies.

In the case of the mRNA of the Vaccine, the message is to create the spike protein.

The spike protein will stay within your body for around 3 Months, and during this time it can enter any and all Nuclei of your body and alter your DNA indirectly by messing with your Epigenetics.

You do not want to get vaccinated as this can cause virtually any disease, like cancer and such.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64680&p=296628&hilit=Spike+protein#p296628

From the beginning of this plandemic, it looked like a vicious cicle you didn't want yourself to fall into.
One test leads to endless tests, one mask to endless masks, one vaccine to endless vaccines.

Don't go into this cicle, stay free and rebelious.
People who took it, seem greyified to me, one way or the other. Less "alive" to say the least and zombie-like.
Like two different species.
Now is the worst time to go into this cicle, because it lost its magical power and is over, by our efforts!
My opinion, bye bye corona! :lol:

"But you were vaccinated at birth..."
Yes, but it wasn't muh choice, just like i was baptized to become a christian slave retard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back