Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to protect myself from someone's psychological influence?

Camila Javiera

Hello everyone.

I have realized that my mother has negatively influenced me with irrational thoughts and fears. I know I can fix this with a release job, but I live with her and leaving home is not an option right now, so how do I protect myself from being influenced? Maybe a protection aura with a specific rune? I feel like I have to do something to "close" myself to her, but i don't know what, maybe it has to do with closing my chakras?

Does anyone have knowledge about protecting yourself from someone's mental influence?

Hail Satan!

You could also do what I did and get a fluorite crystal then cleanse it, charge it with moonlight over night and program it to "shut down mental and psychic manipulation."

Good luck!

Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

I have realized that my mother has negatively influenced me with irrational thoughts and fears. I know I can fix this with a release job, but I live with her and leaving home is not an option right now, so how do I protect myself from being influenced? Maybe a protection aura with a specific rune? I feel like I have to do something to "close" myself to her, but i don't know what, maybe it has to do with closing my chakras?

Does anyone have knowledge about protecting yourself from someone's mental influence?

Hail Satan!

You can remove and block specifically any negative attachments that she may have formed with you. Thurisaz is useful for cutting these. You can also use Surya to clean any negative influence from her. Algiz can also block negativity from her, but you likely want to remove any negative connections first.

The problem is that she may attempt to reestablish certain connections if that is just how she is. You could do a larger working through Ansuz, directed at both you and her, to resolve this sort of behavior in a permanent way. Wunjo could also work to restore both happiness and harmony to both of you. Again, these are high-effort solutions.

The nature of this situation is based on her personality/astrology and general condition of her soul. Furthermore, the way she acts towards you specifically is shown by your synastry with her. Is she trying to control you, or is she just normally a fearful person? Are you overly sensitive to her, or in general? Can she be calmed in someway?

If you can understand the depth of this problem, then you will know how appropriate it is to do a larger working here. Is this a major problem or something that can be fixed with only minor efforts?

I assume it is easier to fix the situation with her than it would be to move out. You will have to try and ask yourself what sort of solution is appropriate here.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

Hail Satan!
The most important aspect of manipulation is directing emotion. The strongest possible approach towards others is indifference emotionally .

If somebody manages to aggravate you or emotionally affect you to your core ,he or she effectively has control over you. Most people who evoke extreme hate or love in others ,generally don't do it consciously.

But there might be some who are proficient in using words to evoke emotions of hate ,love, like ,dislike and then manipulate these emotions to make you do whatever they want.

If you hate or love someone /something with all your heart but you can't elucidate why ,you have been effectively emotionally hijacked by that person.

As per your case you need to reach a level of self Mastery where your self worth comes internally. Meaning you and what you represent are determined by you and not by some outside persons validation.

So even if your mother says something that should be emotionally distressing you know it's not true and you are indifferent towards her. As an SS you can curate your own reality and not be around negative people.

Develop emotional self Mastery.

Write down your values and things you think about yourself that are positive or negative. Then think about why you think that. If it's because they were told to you by someone else ,then cross that off. Keep only that which you can demonstrate in reality and pay no attention to others opinions.

Read the list again and again everyday to remind yourself that you are what you are and not what others want you to be. Don't get into arguments with your mother. Have minimal contact with her. Work hard so that you can be free of her company quickly.

If the situation is very hard and physical violence is involved ,bind her using ISA.

Get a job and go live away and find good friends who are positive. Suffering is a choice. Choose to free yourself from trauma, choose to free yourself from negative self belief, build your own self worth in a healthy way without overcompensation and then attract positive happy people to your life who enrich you. Live a life worth living. Don't let others bring you down. With magickal power ,you can supplant all obstacles.

Rise ABOVE !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back