Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greatest Arabs Before Mohammad - Kafir's Hall of Fame

Come on Arabs, it's time to AWAKEN!

Hope people are kicking ass with those RTR, horrid Yom Kippur is past, but that doesn't mean our enemies will stop. Sorry if this doesn't seem as detailed as should be, I worked on this on 5 hours of sleep and when I finally felt the Gods pushing for me to get this posted by October 8....well my energy had been spent on other things.

So what's today? It's when the Muslims celebrate their "Christmas" - which they claim is the birth of their forsaken criminal false prophet Muhammad. Like Christmas, this was probably another Pagan festival that was hijacked. Hilariously enough, just like the Jehovah Witnesses, the Muslims have their own "extremist anti-joy/anti-life" factions who hate the holiday, because well.....it's joyous and gift-giving.

I would like the Arab World and the non-Arab World to know, that the Arabs were great before Islam, the Arabs DO NOT, NEVER NEEDED Islam to become a great civilization to begin with. Not only did the Arabs have their own Kingdoms and Empires, but many also became Roman emperors.

101318-25-Ancient-History-Arabia.jpg

Ancient city of Palmyra, one of the capitals of pre-Islamic Arab trade

Koenigsgraeber.jpg

Panorama of Petra, Ancient Nabataean capital (Nabataeans were Arabians)

Jemen1988-022_hg.jpg

Ancient dams in Ma'arib, Yemen - built by pre-Islamic Arabs

Sadly, many of their rulers were poorly-recorded, but their kingdoms and civilizations, such as the Himyarites, Hadramaut, Sabians were well-recorded. They were collectively known as "Arabi Felix", lit. "Happy/Fertile Arabia" by the Romans. The Hejazi kingdoms (Medina and Mecca) were recorded, but of course, the narratives of their rulers and chiefs only survive in Muslim lies.

As a matter of fact, in Roman Syria, already home to a large Arab population, many formed entire noble families, mostly from the city of Emesa/Homs, ("Emesan dynasty"), who worshiped Arab Gods, under their Arabic names, and not assimilated into the broader Latin sphere. Many also lead entire breakaway empires. And unlike the way Islam treats their women, many of the queens, princesses and females of these pre-Islamic Arab elite were treated with so much respect, and you'll come to find this out. In the case of rebel queens like Zenobia, the Romans didn't even execute her.

Now, I'm not necessarily saying that these people were perfect, or to be praised as many may have engaged in wars with fellow Pagan Assyrians (the Gods hate this), or were tricked into alliances with Jews (the Gods ESPECIALLY hate that), but nonetheless, they still accomplished great feats for the Arab people.

The Mu'allaqat (المعلقات) is a collection of Arabic poetry from great pre-Islamic poets, however unfortuantely, it has been distorted Grimoire-style, since it was compiled by Muslims and glorifies things like incest.

Anyway here it is, my personal Pre-Islamic Arab Hall of Fame:

Obadas I - Nabataean king (ancient Jordan also Moab) who defeated the Jews in 90 B.C.E., although Jordan originally wasn't Arab, the Nabtaeans themselves are an Arab peoples descended from northern Arabia, he was worshiped as a Diety after his death, so it is possible that he could actually be a God that was a human and ascended into Godhood

fd937c1f97924d5e9c3bfbe4562175c1.jpg

Aretas IV - Nabatean king, oversaw the rich expanion of the Nabatean economy via trading with other Middle Eastern kingdoms, as many historians recall seeing large caravans carrying sought-after goods like myrrh, in addition, also began to mint the first Nabatean coins

nabataean-aretas-iv-jpg.402802

Shammaar Yahri'sh - South Arabian king, founder of the Himyarite Empire, which would become one of the most powerful trading empires in the Arabian Peninsula, the Romans referred to it as "Arabia Felix", note that this Empire was later hijacked by the Jews and turned into a Jewish empire
Epitaph_Imru-l-Qays_Louvre_AO4083.jpg

Gashmu/Gashamu - (Assuming he's real), Gentile hero who allied with Persians and Samaritans in stopping the jewish parasites from rebuilding their child-sacrificing temples, it is to note - there is a figure named "Geshem the Arabian" in the BibLIE, however, actual scholarly research does indicate a "Gushumu" Arabian tribe, if this is true, good job to Gashmu, fuck the Kikes and their Reptilian overlord.

(Gashmu is in the foreground, in the red)
f93a4a751541d998aae111320950f167.jpg

Philip the Arab - Roman Emperor from 248-249 C.E., reached his reign as emepror during the millennial celebration of the Roman Empire and made peace with the Sassanian Empire, people claim he was the "1st Christian", but this has no evidence so he's included here, belongs to a Yemenite tribe known as the Baleed, the modern-city of Shahba in Syria was actually "Philippopolis", one of Philip the Arab's building projects
3bb34e09c1c138ec9ad33090c33ee47c.jpg

The next few are women, they are the literal middle finger to the hijabi cult - THESE ARE TRUE Arab feminists!

Zenobia - Palmyrene Emperor - her ancestry is quite disputed, she was either Aramean or Arab as the Palmyrenes were mixed between Arameans and Arabs, perfect example of a warrior queen, and a middle finger to how Islam sees women, Romans respected her and after defeating her rebel empire, didn't execute her, not sure what her motive was for rebelling against the Roman Empire, but she is an early Syrian national hero
Selection_999563.png

Julia Domna - Severan Empress, perhaps one of the most well-known, finest and greatest of pre-Islamic Arab noblewomen - princess of the Roman Syrian Emesen dynasty, which was an Arab dynasty who worshiped the Arab God Illah al-Jabal (إله الجبل, Latinized as "Elagabalus") - who was probably Azazel/Apollo, wife of Septimus Severus, co-founder of the Severan Dynasty, she weld great social, political and philosophical influence in the Empire, she was granted the title Pia Felix Augusta
32507462593_6a13e30a1c_b.jpg

Julia Maesa - Severan noblewomen, also descended from the Emesan Arab dynasty, older sister of Julia Domna, unfortunately Domna did not meet a good end to her life, she was known for helping restore the Severan Dynasty, therefore also becoming one of the most prominent Emesians
Julia%2BMaesa.jpeg

Wahb Allaht - Palmyrene Emperor. This literally means "gift of the Goddess" (وَهْبُ اللَّات), Allaht is the Arabic name for Athena/Lillith, his name is appears more popularly under the Latin translation "Vaballathus", he claimed to be a descendent of Zenobia
uo_1602075262-3199-21.jpg

Amr ibn Hisam - Quraysh Pagan priest, who resisted Muhamamd and the Mudslime religion, Islamic propaganda claims that he was an evil warlord that was defeated by Allah, but very likely he was an innocent priest of Satan and the Gods who was savagely murdered
Balami_-_Tarikhnama_-_The_Battle_of_Badr_-_The_death_of_Abu_Jahl%2C_and_the_casting_of_the_Meccan_dead_into_dry_wells.jpg

Imru al-Qais - One of the last Kindite kings, and a forefather of early Arabic poetry, and perhaps one of the few Pagan Arabs whose poetry has successfully been preserved in Classical Arabic, Muslims and Christians both fuss and fight that he was one of their's, but most scholars agree he was a Pagan
%25D4%25BB%25D5%25B4%25D6%2580%25D5%25B8%25D6%2582%25D5%25AC%25D5%25AF%25D5%25A1%25D5%25B5%25D5%25BD.JPG__44145.jpeg

Amr ibn Hind - King of the Lakhmids, a Pagan Arab client-kingdom of the Sassanian Empire, fought the Christian Aksumites over Southern Arabia, and too, was known for his patronage of the poets, is also known as an early founder of Arabic poetry

[no picture available]

Honorable mentions:

Gindibu - His name was mentioned in an Assyrian account in the Akkadian language, and is one of the earliest references of Arab and Arabian, and this particular account is of a war fought between the Assyrians and Arameans, and was leader of the Arab kingdom of Qedar, a cavalry military leader. The Assyrians fought against an alliance of 12 Kings, however - the Jews have inserted their own BS distortion of the story of the "King Ahab of Israel", and scholars have concluded that Ahab was either NEVER involved, or that the Jewish army was so small, that it didn't contribute anything significant.

[no picture available]

Shaytanu Akbar! Muhammad - yakhsaf Shaytan bi al'ard! !شَيْطَان أكبر! محمد - يخسف شَيْطَان به الأر
Al-hamdu l-ilshaytani Ba'al-Awriun! !ٱلْحَمْدُ شَيْطَان بعل اوريون
(Satan is the Greatest, May Satan Swallow the Earth Underneath Mohammad! All Praise to Satan, Lord of the Orion!)

I always wonder when mus...lims say women had no rights before islam in the middle east))))everything seems just fine before islam.Muhammad inforced talmudic laws on pagan arabs and destroyed everything in arab countries.He banned astrology and witchcraft and so many things arabs were really good at

Its really amazing how much most Arabs have been completely degraded to this pile of shit countries we see today. Indians, Arabs, Persians even.... their cultures have been destroyed to a point that you will see the absolute stupidest shit and the lowest IQ among them.... its traumatizing to say the least.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Its really amazing how much most Arabs have been completely degraded to this pile of shit countries we see today. Indians, Arabs, Persians even.... their cultures have been destroyed to a point that you will see the absolute stupidest shit and the lowest IQ among them.... its traumatizing to say the least.

Sadly Persia was destroyed long time before islam because jews took over and they started killing persians.Zoroastrianism which is a religion mixed with judaism was forced on Persians

Missrainbow said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Sadly Persia was destroyed long time before islam because jews took over and they started killing persians.Zoroastrianism which is a religion mixed with judaism was forced on Persians

Yes... it is really sad... i wonder how long it will take for Persians to start embracing their true Mithraic heritage.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Well, I can't discount the Taj Mahal, that thing is a pure work of beauty, as much as I hate Pisslam, the Taj Mahal is one of those achievements where I'd say, "You got me there!" Mughal-era Islamic architecture in general is to be appreciated. At that point, it's not even a Pisslam thing, it's a "Gentile achievement" thing. Even though it was Pisslam-oriented, it was still concocted via a Gentile mind and built with Gentile hands.

The thing is though, the Taj Mahal wasn't even just dedicated to Muslims, the Mughal Emperor who ordered it into building, Shah Jahan was a woman-lover who actually dedicated it to Mumtaz Mahal, one of his Persian wives (heck the name "Taj Mahal" is from Mumtaz Mahal herself). I gotta, that is a pretty "un-Islamic practices" since Islam hates women.

Shah Jahan also allowed Buddhists, Hindus (and maybe Sikhs) to worship at the Taj Mahal, which makes suspect even more he probably a Pagan at heart.

I always came to the theory that some of the Muslim sultans were secretly Satanic, but didn't wanna get beheaded. JoS has had many articles explaining how many European emperors and Medieval Chivalry groups were Satanic orders, but in secret, due to the overarching control of the Church.

Often-not, in some of these Islamic and Christian Empires, you'll find a lot of "liberal pro-Enlightenment emperors/sultans", I truly feel that those folks were Satanists in secret.

When Satan and the Gods and their People re-conquer this world, their world, I do hope that many of the historical Mughal-era mosques simply become re-purposed for Satanism, not necessarily "destroyed" - and put the name "Shaytan" (شَيْطَان) next to those "Allah" symbols that Muslims use, since "Allah" is just a title.

Anti-Islam ritual is also coming soon, especially after an SS sent me that Islamic groups are doing "counter rituals" against JoS, because they must get fucked specifically now for doing this.

In regards to the massive research I did in Arabia, Christianity and Islam are just heresies of the already existing Pagan religions there.

The "tribe" or fellowship of "Mohammed" is claimed to have imposed this system through warfare and killing the locals, and subjugation, rape and war. But the historical foundation here is unclear. Yet, it's clear the Pagan roots were forcibly uprooted and not through acceptance.

The so called "Kaa-Ba" is essentially a Pagan temple that was Pagan for centuries and centuries. Later on, the invaders changed it, in a case of change similar to that of "Christianity".

Even "Allah" is just literally a stolen and perverted notion from "ILAH", or the Arabic "EL" which is a generic word for "God" and "Light". "AL" also means the "Hidden Sun" and is a common epithet in many names and God names.

"ILAHAT" is the word for Female Goddess from the Pagan times, and "ILAH" is the word for the male Gods. This could be any God, it's a general term. Later on they perverted this to mean the "One-God" of the Abrahamic Jewish fraud, despite of it being Pagan in the root of it.

Years ago Azazel told me personally that he had closed circles of Arabs as his students centuries ago, who were "heretics" and would call him "Azaz'il". He also mentioned another subordinate God that taught meditation to these circles, and he told me that they retained complete and total secrecy to avoid being persecuted by the general public.

Azazel has explained in depth how people also followed the Gods but that he was responsible for their growth, yet that neither were perceived as "evil Demons" back then yet people refereed to them as "Angels" and "Shaitans" because they recognized they are all "descendants" of Father Satan. Anything that came from the astral they called an "Angel" or a "Shaitan" in general.

The same situation is the ordinary case in the Yezidis, who call Satan an "Archangel".

On top of the above simplicity, lunatics and evil jews and mixed bastardized jews have created a worthless program that perverted the Ancient Truths and undermined their foundations. They also ruined important terminology.

Arabs, either through blood or lack of understanding and similarity to their original religions [who were Pagan] adopted it and believed it to be true with a lot of passion, similarly on how this occurred with the other Abrahamic Jewish Hoax of Christianity.

Essentially Modern Islam is just a ripoff of Pagan knowledge that has been watered down, stupefied and perverted to no end. No different than Xianity which is based exclusively and entirely on theft and adding jewish bogus into the perverted Pagan foundations.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I always came to the theory that some of the Muslim sultans were secretly Satanic, but didn't wanna get beheaded. JoS has had many articles explaining how many European emperors and Medieval Chivalry groups were Satanic orders, but in secret, due to the overarching control of the Church.

Often-not, in some of these Islamic and Christian Empires, you'll find a lot of "liberal pro-Enlightenment emperors/sultans", I truly feel that those folks were Satanists in secret.

Correct. The same is the case for many Sufi Arabis, who secretly practice meditation and have all sorts of traditions hostile and unrelated to the rigidity and evil of the Jewish and recently falsified program that they call "Islam".

These had to lay low same as emperors to avoid the mass hatred and rage of the masses, who would murder over the corn-fed lies that they were fed by the hebrew programs.

You cannot advance past a point and grow in knowledge past a point and believe in the nonsense of Islam. Many "leaders" of Islam like Hussein, knew it is all a hoax. Hussein called himself the reincarnation of Nabuchadnezzar. Islam forbids all of this but he said it anyway.

Like the Bible, the Quran is rife with stolen spiritual knowledge and perverted teachings that come from Pagan religions, an important reason why many Arabs are obsessed with these. The Quran and the Bible follow the same pattern.

Sufis themselves are divided, and many have retained the Ancient practices of meditation through inheritance, but this has been perverted also. They therefore cover themselves with a lot of confusion in Islam, with some of them being "Islamists" and others not being related to this at all.

The forbidden "arts" of Alchemy and so on were rooted in sustained knowledge from Sufis. Sufis are generally in Sunni "Islam", and they oftentimes created things which are considered totally "criminal heresies" by mainstream Islam or other "Sufis" as these might include Astrology, even worship of the "Shaitans" and so on. They do try to blend in and have done so for a very long time.

The Islamics are also bitter that they cannot make which is which as the people who were "heretics" knew to hide so well, that they could never really prove certain people to be against Islam even if they had proof of the contrary. Staying under the radar, many of them did astrology, meditation, and generally all the "Forbidden practices" that the law of Islam forbade.

Islam and Christianity stole from Platonism, Pythagoreanism, Egyptian lore and so on so forth. Islam is a literal ripoff of the local Pagan religion with added messages of brutality, stupidity, reversal of some moral norms [such as meditation] and hostile names changed.

The Christian Bible follows the same pattern, with small changes, whole allegories and messages stolen verbatim which changed jewish names and legends, and other eternal symbols of Gentile mythology forced inside jewish context which then attacks the context that gave birth to them.

The jews also added the icing on the cake with Communist messages, Jew fetishistic worship, worshiping Jews and only Jews, and Jewish "Teleological" or "Apocalyptic" knowledge, which preaches how the planet will be delivered to the kikes or everyone will die on it, ie, Jewish Predictive Programming.

The rest of it is just stolen Pagan allegories, teachings, verbatim stolen stories and copied Pagan stories and so on. Lastly, great posts, keep them coming.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anti-Islam ritual is also coming soon, especially after an SS sent me that Islamic groups are doing "counter rituals" against JoS, because they must get fucked specifically now for doing this.

Hajies doing counter rituals?? That's all we need...What are they going to do belch the koran and summon angels? Wait our rituals are killing those LOL.

I remember someone mentioning months back to do an anti Islam ritual. Given what is before us here I don't see why it would not help. It certainly would not hurt.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hajies doing counter rituals?? That's all we need...What are they going to do belch the koran and summon angels? Wait our rituals are killing those LOL.

I remember someone mentioning months back to do an anti Islam ritual. Given what is before us here I don't see why it would not help. It certainly would not hurt.

Islam is a stupid charging station for the goy made by the Greys with the known recipe they always do, and they charge this thing by the gorillions. Although it achieves little, this is like putting billions of termites to attack some sort of dragon. They cause itchiness.

It's therefore necessary to obliterate this program, as it's also authored by Greys and it's one of their charging main stations.

In fact, it is THE charging station, with Christianity coming close as a second. As Christianity failed the grey headed fucks rushed into the Middle East with their jewish offspring to create a secondary hoax that came around to hopefully act as a rollback plan just in case the first primary hoax of Xianity failed itself [which it was actually doing as early as 1250 in Europe].

So they started this second hoax just in case. Islam is where the volume of energy comes from, because these Islamics are siphoned from this on the daily.

However through design Islam is really retarded and this shows also in how it has been constructed on an occult level.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Islam is a stupid charging station for the goy made by the Greys with the known recipe they always do, and they charge this thing by the gorillions. Although it achieves little, this is like putting billions of termites to attack some sort of dragon. They cause itchiness.

It's therefore necessary to obliterate this program, as it's also authored by Greys and it's one of their charging main stations. In fact, it is THE charging station, with Christianity coming close as a second. Islam is where the volume of energy comes from, because these Islamics are siphoned from this.

However through design Islam is really retarded and this shows also in how it has been constructed on an occult level.
Looking forward to the new rituals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's therefore necessary to obliterate this program, as it's also authored by Greys and it's one of their charging main stations. In fact, it is THE charging station, with Christianity coming close as a second. Islam is where the volume of energy comes from, because these Islamics are siphoned from this.

Indeed. Just another branch of enemy filth. On behalf of all of our white countries also plagued by Islamic street gangs and no go zones along with pulverizing the shit mecca cube itself I await this ritual with great anticipation. Like the rest of hebrew trash pisslam needs to go.

All of our rituals have made changes big and small. I already see it in contrast to the way certain things look and are displayed big and small compared to a decade ago for example, especially along with xnity fading away and less people going to church.

I myself have a possible opportunity to start a good job with a decent work-life balance in the safest state in the county away from the bible belt and its judeoxtian shit culture. When and if I can establish life where I am hoping soon I will NEVER venture below the mason-dixon line again.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Indeed. Just another branch of enemy filth. On behalf of all of our white countries also plagued by Islamic street gangs and no go zones along with pulverizing the shit mecca cube itself I await this ritual with great anticipation. Like the rest of hebrew trash pisslam needs to go.

All of our rituals have made changes big and small. I already see it in contrast to the way certain things look and are displayed big and small compared to a decade ago for example, especially along with xnity fading away and less people going to church.

I myself have a possible opportunity to start a good job with a decent work-life balance in the safest state in the county away from the bible belt and its judeoxtian shit culture. When and if I can establish life where I am hoping soon I will NEVER venture below the mason-dixon line again.

Congratulations on your achievements.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity form the triad of the enemy, the unholy triad, and the three things Satan detests. The reason these are included in a three, is because they build on one another.

Islam is like the charging station where billions charge like total sheep, like Christianity.

Both are also mental viruses for different places of the earth.

And Judaism is where the control takes place and the puppet show is run from. The RTR's deal with Judaism which takes down all of them, anti the other Rituals we have done have ruined xianity, which is also ruined by the RTR's [Old and New Testament].

They are all interconnected but to hasten up the process we will just do specific obliteration to the charging station itself, like we have done with Xianity in the past or do with the Demonic Authority Ritual which is based on ruining Xianity directly.

Islam is insidious but stupid, as it was rushed together and slapped together, and is not as elaborate as Judaism or Christianity. It's a quick attempt to make just a shit program of death without all the fuss about it, where people die, devolve very quickly, build totally shit societies, and have never ending wars and a very stupid religion.

Because it was built in the hasty way this was, the power in Islam is far less in it's occult content or stranger methods, but rather on it's ability to murder on the spot and appeal to fear, death, darkness, prey on the stupid and so on, power of the sword etc.

Unfortunately even this odious program worked it's way to successfully become a cancer that did considerable damage to a large segment of the planet.

If the Bible is very stupid, then the Quran is utterly retarded.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Well, I can't discount the Taj Mahal, that thing is a pure work of beauty, as much as I hate Pisslam, the Taj Mahal is one of those achievements where I'd say, "You got me there!" Mughal-era Islamic architecture in general is to be appreciated. At that point, it's not even a Pisslam thing, it's a "Gentile achievement" thing. Even though it was Pisslam-oriented, it was still concocted via a Gentile mind and built with Gentile hands.

The thing is though, the Taj Mahal wasn't even just dedicated to Muslims, the Mughal Emperor who ordered it into building, Shah Jahan was a woman-lover who actually dedicated it to Mumtaz Mahal, one of his Persian wives (heck the name "Taj Mahal" is from Mumtaz Mahal herself). I gotta, that is a pretty "un-Islamic practices" since Islam hates women.

Shah Jahan also allowed Buddhists, Hindus (and maybe Sikhs) to worship at the Taj Mahal, which makes suspect even more he probably a Pagan at heart.

When Satan and the Gods and their People re-conquer this world, their world, I do hope that many of the historical Mughal-era mosques simply become re-purposed for Satanism, not necessarily "destroyed" - and put the name "Shaytan" (شَيْطَان) next to those "Allah" symbols that Muslims use, since "Allah" is just a title.

Yes... i know the history behind not just Taj Mahal but many other forms of art and tourism attractions. but what im talking about here is how Islam managed to get into the brains of the people....kinda like how the "Ganados" act in the game Resident Evil 4 lmao.

personally i dont have much hope for middle easterners..... not for xian whites either... i dont hate whites of course but its something about the xian ones that just makes me really fucking pissed when i even lay eyes on one... like bitch your REAL god who made you whose seed you inherit, did he want you to be exactly the opposite he intended you to be? a worthless, brainless, soulless pile of trash who will welcome rapefugees with open arms?

basically put, i cant STAND muslims or xians.. if they are foolish enough to keep going regardless of the BILLIONS of facts shown to them, then they probably dont deserve anything good in this world. let them all rot for all i care, i know what atrocities they do.

@Shadowcat.

Anti-Islam rituals aren't something recent or new. Albeit most of the anti-Islamic principles have come from doing anti-blood ritual i.e. the same blood ritual we've been doing since the better part of later of 2014 when we started.

As early as ProPHp forums circa 2017 just before closer some asked about RKR(Reverse Koran Rituals). In fact I asked about it one time Hp.Cobra personally replied it's not necessary cause RTR are the root and pump down everything as we started messing with the F-RTR also as well it pumps down that sector of reality.

In reality except for RTR even RNTR Ancient Greek such as DARNTR and Financial exposure they are merely a tiny portion of what is done. Like mentioned we can only do a small snippet of attacks we don't have the manpower nor societies to take out large swaths of the bible or koran or any book. Merely just a standard blitz main center of attack and pop'em in general. A precise strike at certain key points and then general pump.

We'd be utter failures to attack the bible on every merit or attack only at certain passages. Eventually there needs to be a general pump. But like a machine it might look imposing but internally the wrench is setting up a cluster fuck of events.

Anti-RKR could be in progress I would not be surprised if certain muzzies know the kaballah of their passages and say this spiritual warfare psychic strike deals damage to those attacking the glorious religion of peace. Much like how even the peaceful versus are nothing more than psyops warfare to lure a person to calm down then *shank* muh islamic blade in your torso, peace be with allahs glory on you. lulz from the islamo-bolshevik forces.

Either way looking forward to it. Why oh why are there muzzies and then people wonder why the muzzies are just as world dominative as the jews. We want it all praise allah but secretly it's like *hey muzzies many of our jewish friends built this shit and we got crypto-arab jews here lulz we'd be berging and steining you useful idiots*.

Sometimes I wish the muzzies were communists and were turned into atheist but these fools are just doing yoga prayer asana with a tinsel of psychic power to bowl over the planet. Hence pump or charging station or both pump and charge and discharge.

I look forward to popping the Islamo-bolshevik forces.

If xtians are end is nigh doomsday cult, Islam is like life doomsday. Doom and gloom daily life. A person aloha snackbars himself with a bomb and takes people out. He is gut 'n' sheit allahic person he be with virgins 'n' sheit.

HP.Cobra makes a point Pislam festered into cancer from other idiots pouring intellgentsia into it. It might have been a series of islamic waves about 4 of them but the arabs have created so much shit out of playing with shit. Polished turds, trying to make gold out of shit.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Taj Mahal may have been pre islamic. Shahjahan may have simply brought it from a hindu king under his suzerainty. Mumtaz was Shahjahan's 4th wife and died giving birth to her 14th child and thus 13th child fathered by Shahjahan. Where is the love? There were many Hindu Kings especially Rajputs under suzerainty of Mughals. The Rajputs had to do this to protect hindus. Shahjahan may have usurped taj Mahal from Jai Singh. Historian P N Oak who used to be a soldier in Indian National Army allied with germany and japan in ww2 has stated this theorey. Taj Mahal was called Tejo Mahal and was a Shiva temple according to him. Also Praveen Mohan's video is a good indicator that a pillar in basement of taj mahal looks like non Mughal architecture and more of Hindu origin. Additionally shitty Indian governments throughout the years haven't allowed for open investigation and inspection of basement of taj mahal just like Jewish slave governments of European countries arent letting investigation of Nazi transit camps which were renamed to concentration camps. Also Indian government and previous British governments would had destroued whatever remaining evidence there may be of real origins of Taj Mahal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Congratulations on your achievements.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity form the triad of the enemy, the unholy triad, and the three things Satan detests. The reason these are included in a three, is because they build on one another.

Islam is like the charging station where billions charge like total sheep, like Christianity.

Both are also mental viruses for different places of the earth.

And Judaism is where the control takes place and the puppet show is run from. The RTR's deal with Judaism which takes down all of them, anti the other Rituals we have done have ruined xianity, which is also ruined by the RTR's [Old and New Testament].

They are all interconnected but to hasten up the process we will just do specific obliteration to the charging station itself, like we have done with Xianity in the past or do with the Demonic Authority Ritual which is based on ruining Xianity directly.

Islam is insidious but stupid, as it was rushed together and slapped together, and is not as elaborate as Judaism or Christianity. It's a quick attempt to make just a shit program of death without all the fuss about it, where people die, devolve very quickly, build totally shit societies, and have never ending wars and a very stupid religion.

Because it was built in the hasty way this was, the power in Islam is far less in it's occult content or stranger methods, but rather on it's ability to murder on the spot and appeal to fear, death, darkness, prey on the stupid and so on, power of the sword etc.

Unfortunately even this odious program worked it's way to successfully become a cancer that did considerable damage to a large segment of the planet.

If the Bible is very stupid, then the Quran is utterly retarded.
Super looking forward to the rituals.

Missrainbow said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The leaders of the Achaemenid dynasty were all jews from Cyrus to Darius III, they destroyed the ancient Persian religion of Mithraism, replaced it with the jewish garbage of Zoroastrianism and then tried to destroy other ancient cultures such as Greece and Egypt.

I live in a country that can still mostly call itself White, and even here, mudslimes started to move in the neighborhood. I'm looking forward to this Ritual! I wish I was there, to see their face when they try to "counter" us and receive our full blow! I love to see them realizing they've failed.

Wotanwarrior said:
Missrainbow said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The leaders of the Achaemenid dynasty were all jews from Cyrus to Darius III, they destroyed the ancient Persian religion of Mithraism, replaced it with the jewish garbage of Zoroastrianism and then tried to destroy other ancient cultures such as Greece and Egypt.
Exactly
Cyrus saved jews so many times and started so many wars to save jews because he was a jew himself and they kept sleeping with jewish women and producing children

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes and i am sure that anti-pisslam ritual of ours will be very potent, destructive and will make the muslim masses
wake up even faster and their jewish retarded program die faster.

All those who participate in those "counter rituals" against us have to be the nastiest, dirtiest, jew ass-bending trash there exists,
just like their commander rabi mo-ham-ed and their general rabi b-allah-rina, piss be upon them.

Wotanwarrior said:
Missrainbow said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Moreover,Alexander the Great also fought against Darius III.
I know of no greater historical and more powerful pagan figure than Alexander the Great.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Missrainbow said:

I know of no greater historical and more powerful pagan figure than Alexander the Great.

The war against Greece at the time was like a miniature WW2, where the jews stood and whispered in the ears of the Persian kings whom were likely mixed with jews, to cause genocide and other things toward the Greeks. There were no real reason to try to expand towards Greece from a normal standpoint, just the ego of the kikes.

Cyrus fucked up by empowering them in his own empire, and Darius the third [not the second] seems to have been a bastard of a jewess. Except of a jewish bastard, it was an incompetent one, and ruined the Persian Empire over no reason whatsoever.

The second time this occurs, is the case in the Byzantine Empire where the extermination of "Greeks" [codeword for Pagan] was also done by bastardized jews that were put in power and decided to commence in cultural genocide in Rabbi Jeboo name. No leaders at this time were present, so this cultural genocide largely took place. Arabs played a role in saving a lot of the original texts and information, but this was the gravest loss of knowledge mankind has seen until the point.

The third time the very same situation occurs is with Stalin, a well known rat and his jewish Communism, which if it were not for Hitler, we would be in Gulags now with a yoke and certainly not know Satan or anything like this ever was anything else.

Alexander in many ways was like Hitler at this time.

If there was no Alexander, Greece would have been annihilated, and likely we would all be speaking Hebrew now, as the Jews were very deep and pivoting the Persian empire.

Persians also locally tried to resist but there appears to have been a strong ideological movement by jews inside Zoroastrianism, which perverted it slowly albeit surely with Judaism thought. Many jews boastfully declare that Zoroastrianism and Judaism are "close".

Technically speaking Persians before these dynasties were Aryans and had no reason to cause any said fights. Alexander also was welcomed as a liberator by the Babylonian priests and many others in the Persian Empire.

The case of Zoroastrianism is very important and confusing. I have bought endless books and need to study deeply on this subject too.

The Rituals for Islam have been based on extensive research on at least 20 books I have read on the subject. This will be two rituals that need to be done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is like war declaration from them but on a spiritual level. Actually they never even declared it but they started the attacks straight away and from behind like cowards. Definitely looking forward to the anti-islam ritual, it will be very interesting. They don't stand a chance anyway. They really believe their garbage rituals are doing any harm when their spiritual power is nearly nonexistent

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is like war declaration from them but on a spiritual level. Actually they never even declared it but they started the attacks straight away and from behind like cowards. Definitely looking forward to the anti-islam ritual, it will be very interesting. They don't stand a chance anyway. They really believe their garbage rituals are doing any harm when their spiritual power is nearly nonexistent

Yes, and also, let us not forget that Islam has one of the biggest blood sacrifice and mockery Rituals against the Gods ever created and specifically Satan himself, where they throw rocks against effigies of Satan and so on. This ritual they do is called "The Hajj", and like the blasphemies of the jews towards Azazel, this is an attempt to channel hate towards Satan.

As it backfires, little do they know they destroy themselves, curse their own ancestral Gods, and likely invite damning energies and leave themselves to the mercy of the enemy, but they are fooled into doing this.

https://www.voanews.com/a/muslims-stone-satan-at-hajj--133319533/147747.html

If they knew better they would not agitate the Gods in this way, but the Gods are merciful to them because the people do not know. Yet to those who willingly try nonsense like the idiotic groupies that I explained, then they are digging their own grave.

I doubt they are achieving anything, but if they managed to do it, they have dug their own grave. Allah as I explain above is a literary word for a general notion stolen from "ILAH" and not something that can "protect" them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The second time this occurs, is the case in the Byzantine Empire where the extermination of "Greeks" [codeword for Pagan] was also done by bastardized jews that were put in power and decided to commence in cultural genocide in Rabbi Jeboo name. No leaders at this time were present, so this cultural genocide largely took place. Arabs played a role in saving a lot of the original texts and information, but this was the gravest loss of knowledge mankind has seen until the point.

The downfall of the Roman Empire was very disturbing if Zosimos and Eunapios are to be believed. They describe the unfurling of a communist terror state led by lunatics. The enemy led its inquisition for decades, there were apparently lines for those on trial in urban areas being so long that they extended into the countryside. Endless people flowed across the border with weapons. They also mention inquisitor rats similar to Stalin's henchmen who put endless people on trial to enrich themselves and apparently many of Rome's military nobility simply went to live among invading tribes and bandits or fled rather than be killed. The church on the other hand became wealthier and wealthier...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Awesome! Let's turn Arabia Deserta/Islamica...........back into Arabia Felix (Happy/Fertile Arabia)!

Insha'allah Shaytan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

The war against Greece at the time was like a miniature WW2, where the jews stood and whispered in the ears of the Persian kings whom were likely mixed with jews, to cause genocide and other things toward the Greeks. There were no real reason to try to expand towards Greece from a normal standpoint, just the ego of the kikes.

Cyrus fucked up by empowering them in his own empire, and Darius the third [not the second] seems to have been a bastard of a jewess. Except of a jewish bastard, it was an incompetent one, and ruined the Persian Empire over no reason whatsoever.

The third time the very same situation occurs is with Stalin, a well known rat and his jewish Communism, which if it were not for Hitler, we would be in Gulags now with a yoke and certainly not know Satan or anything like this ever was anything else.

If there was no Alexander, Greece would have been annihilated, and likely we would all be speaking Hebrew now, as the Jews were very deep and pivoting the Persian empire.

Persians also locally tried to resist but there appears to have been a strong ideological movement by jews inside Zoroastrianism, which perverted it slowly albeit surely with Judaism thought. Many jews boastfully declare that Zoroastrianism and Judaism are "close".

Technically speaking Persians before these dynasties were Aryans and had no reason to cause any said fights. Alexander also was welcomed as a liberator by the Babylonian priests and many others in the Persian Empire.

The case of Zoroastrianism is very important and confusing. I have bought endless books and need to study deeply on this subject too.

The Rituals for Islam have been based on extensive research on at least 20 books I have read on the subject. This will be two rituals that need to be done.
To be honest, I didn't think,that I get an answer to these two short lines,but I'm glad,that you wrote,you really amazing huge Commander Cobra.
I like that you compared him so well to Adolf Hitler.

If I remember correctly you wrote an article about Alexander 1.5 years ago(or just 1 year ago),but it was mostly about the divine origin of Alexander the Great.I read it on the Hungarian SpiritsOfEridu, which has now unfortunately ceased to exist.
By the way, since this Hungarian Satanic website(SpiritsOfEridu) has ceased to exist,a few weeks after I registered here.

This article has revived my admiration and love for Alexander the Great,but even before that I admired and loved Alexander the Great.

Stalin was hated by the Hungarians from the very beginning and so was communism.
My maternal grandmother told me that there were rallies all over the country to overthrow communism.This assembly was also taught in history,but my maternal grandmother was literally living in it, having been born in 1946,one year immediately after the WW2.
She did not attend the meetings directly, but he heard back from many people.
These meetings were conducted in strict secrecy,or else they would have been finished immediately if they couldn't keep a secret.

Apparently,xianism could not degrade the Hungarian people enough to embrace communism,despite the fact that Hungarian are very strongly xian and thus very sheep slaves.

About you,I almost can't imagine how many books you must have read,that you've accumulated so much knowledge and know how to handle so many things well,especially this website and the community.I really respect you for that.

Eventually,since we have talked so much about communism, here is a good video about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXqTR46HGVo

I can only imagine how great it was before the scat worshiping jewish filth came an imposed Islam on the people,Arabs you were great nation the jewish cult of Islam,took your greatness away,why choose to follow another death cult like Christianity an Islam,return to your roots become a great nation again

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, and also, let us not forget that Islam has one of the biggest blood sacrifice and mockery Rituals against the Gods ever created and specifically Satan himself, where they throw rocks against effigies of Satan and so on. This ritual they do is called "The Hajj", and like the blasphemies of the jews towards Azazel, this is an attempt to channel hate towards Satan.

As it backfires, little do they know they destroy themselves, curse their own ancestral Gods, and likely invite damning energies and leave themselves to the mercy of the enemy, but they are fooled into doing this.

https://www.voanews.com/a/muslims-stone-satan-at-hajj--133319533/147747.html

If they knew better they would not agitate the Gods in this way, but the Gods are merciful to them because the people do not know. Yet to those who willingly try nonsense like the idiotic groupies that I explained, then they are digging their own grave.

I doubt they are achieving anything, but if they managed to do it, they have dug their own grave. Allah as I explain above is a literary word for a general notion stolen from "ILAH" and not something that can "protect" them.
As far as I can tell muslims are generally speaking very hateful or can easily get very hateful towards something, especially when it comes to whites, the Gods etc. This hate many muslims naturally posses should be diverted from whites and the Gods towards the jews. In fact most muslims do hate the jews but maybe not enough to cause anything major. They need to be woken up and cultivate and direct this hate to the jews more effectively and concretely, to cause concrete events to further expose the jews. Definitely rituals can help with this. Hopefully the upcoming rituals will consider this aspect

I find this very interesting and very intriguing! They had quite a legacy!🔥 They were very open to many things and not only were they poets! They were the ones who also come up with numbers and counting! And many other things! That have become useful!!🍎💫 throughout the centuries! Even to this very day. Thank you for sharing this article!❤ HAIL SATAN!! Hail Paimon!! ❤

Peter225 said:
The greatest Arab grandfather of Prophet Muhammad SAW Abdul Muttalib.

As I understand of Abdul Muttalib , his descendants were the rulers of the Umayyad dynasty, but like Jewsus, Jewhammad is another fictitious invented character who never existed and the kings of the Umayyad dynasty who were the guardians of the temple of Makka were actually pagans.

Wotanwarrior said:
As I understand of Abdul Muttalib , his descendants were the rulers of the Umayyad dynasty, but like Jewsus, Jewhammad is another fictitious invented character who never existed and the kings of the Umayyad dynasty who were the guardians of the temple of Makka were actually pagans.

Look at his original comment, note he puts "SAW" after Mohammad, that's something Muslims say when their praise a "prophet", the guy's a Mudslime, looking to start shit probably from his IRS tax scam call center's computer in India.

And yeah I don't doubt the Umayyads were secretly Pagan, most of the greatest rulers, architects and intellectuals of the various Christian and Islamic empires were fellow Satanists, I believe HP Cobra mentioned a "reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar".

Shows how much the Gods really love the Gentiles, and their mercy towards them by gifting them with intellectual rulers, to bring their civilizations back to power, even if the majority of populace wants to spiritually fool themselves by chasing after phony hebrew religions.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

The outside might look nice but the inside has a true rotten energy in it

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I believe that the jews in the time of Leonidas of Sparta were already infiltrated in Greece as well.
What is your opinion that the two historical characters who gave the victory to the Greeks against the Achaemenid empire in the battle of Platea, the Spartan general Pausanias and the Athenian strategist Themistocles, although they were decorated as heroes, were later accused of high treason?
I think that in reality they were never traitors and in reality everything was due to a gigantic plot.
Also the Spartan king Deramatus seems to have been a usurper of the throne and was an agent who worked for the Aquemenid empire.

Shadowcat said:
When and if I can establish life where I am hoping soon I will NEVER venture below the mason-dixon line again.

What pisses me off is how Christurds in the Midwest are trying to turn that region into fucking Southern Xian hellhole replica. And I make a distinction between "Southern" and "Southern Xian" since some of the Confederate generals were fellow Satanists, and I'm sure Dixie's got many patriotic Southern SS.

I ventured into the Midwest to see what's DIFFERENT.

Ever since 2015, huge surge of Christurds in the Midwestern go around waving Rebel flags like they know jack shit about the South, Southern poverty or Southern issues instead of fixing their damn communities and embracing whatever heritage hails from there, whether it's White (in this case, German, French and Slavic) or Native American.

What I hate is when I see rich White Midwesterners trying to "emulate the South" by doing stupid shit like mudding and destroying their pristine, expensive new trucks/jeeps, chewing dip, wearing camo "fad", cussing excessively and all sorts of other nonsense.....lives in a rich gated community. Not sure why anyone would wanna "emulate" Xian trash lifestyle at that point.

Ive never met a group acting "that hard" to mimick a region they don't know jack shit about!

6xuzho.jpg

But I gotta say, truly, without Xianity, the South herself is a beautiful region, since not only do we have coastlines, and a lot of our fruits or exotic plants like peaches (Georgia) or mangos (Florida/Texas - personally I like the Texas "atualfo" breed better, also grown in Mexico) or magnolias.

Plus. every State has its own BBQ-flavor variant and we got Southern jazz (real Black American music) not just Southern country (unfortunately, has been cuckified with Rabbi Jebo BS).

Midwest don't have any of those.....so those Christcucks in that region trying to emulate "Southern Xianity" are literally, trying to turn their place into a dump even worst than the South herself.

But I'm still wondering if Jefferson Davis himself or the rest of the Confederate founders outside those mention on JoS were Satanic, Cuck Christian or Kikes.

Like all else, South and the Midwest alike could be a much better place without that hebrew virus religion.

I like New England, since their State governments embrace gun rights, and Constitutional rights over Christianity garbage, I sense more True Patriotism in that region than the South and Midwest combined.

Wotanwarrior said:
Missrainbow said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Does it mean that Darius III daughter Stateira who Alexander the Great married was a jewess ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

If Darius the third was a Jew , it means that his daughter, Stateira whom Alexander the great married was also a jewess... Why would Alexander the great being a pagan himself marry a jewess ?

Nero said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Missrainbow said:

Does it mean that Darius III daughter Stateira who Alexander the Great married was a jewess ?

Or it could also be a lie and this marriage never happened, when the kikes altered the historical records they invented all kinds of lies to defame their enemies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back