Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Thoughtforms deceive people?

DisillusionedCitizen

I'm asking this out of curiosity; because millions of people want to make their thoughts, wishes, and dreams a reality, is it possible to deceive people with a thoughtform? When people around the world desperately communicate their ideas, their wishes, their dreams, and their goals, desiring them to manifest as quickly as possible, I wonder if these kinds of people run into problems?

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:
I'm asking this out of curiosity; because millions of people want to make their thoughts, wishes, and dreams a reality, is it possible to deceive people with a thoughtform? When people around the world desperately communicate their ideas, their wishes, their dreams, and their goals, desiring them to manifest as quickly as possible, I wonder if these kinds of people run into problems?

Hello, there! You see, a spiritual concept like a wish a dream, or thought, is called a thoughtform.

With the help of the meditations and chakra manipulation we can create a protective thoughtform that protects us from problems caused by the enemy.

For every other SS that will see my reply here, there needs to be a clarification:

1. Our thoughtforms are protecting us, are boosting our magical works and prove to be very useful with each passing year of being a SS.

2. The enemy thoughtforms on the other hand, are those who are deceiving humanity with thoughts that, let's say it in a very less-descriptive manner, are pure junk that doesn'thelp anyone in terms of spirituality. A very good example of an enemy toughtform is their blasphemous and outrageously slanderous concept of "The Deceiver". Father Satan is not the deceiver as those xian filths outrageously call Him! He is the Real Creator of Humanity and wants us to evolve and reach the GodHead.

Anyways, Father will protect you from anything, and your toughtform will be empowered by you with the help of chakra empowerment meditations. You will be fine.

In my opinion, people with high levels of chakra power and a very good AoP never run into these kind of problems.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER and I sincerely hope that your curiosity has been satisfied. :)

Thanks. I've always doubted thoughtforms, but ever since coming here, I've seldomly been having thoughts about reconsidering my stance on them. Say, for example, that, in my mind, I wish the Arab countries would undo the Samson option, will it manifest?

An idea is a type of a thoughtform, depending on how strong it is. And this thought energy is trying to achieve a physical existence by getting people to physically build it. I am not saying that it is a conscious or living thing, but this is a natural pattern of creation and energies. Similar to evolution of different lifeforms, or creation of galaxies.

An idea could be a good thing or a bad thing. But any time somebody is putting focus into this idea, it is making the thoughtform larger or stronger, and then it is more likely to spread to other people and get them to also be thinking about it and talking about it. Which causes an exponential growth each time it spreads and ends up with the thoughtform being enormously strong. There are some thoughtforms that are larger or stronger than the individual judgements of entire countries worth of people.

Many people in this world, and maybe even most people. Their own personal judgements, logic, or consciousness are extremely weak and mostly worthless. And instead of using their own soul or their own consciousness to make a judgement about something, they do none of this. Instead they only act like an antenna and just repeat and amplify some other thoughtform idea that has influenced them. With no control over any of this, and no knowledge that it is even happening. Their own soul has zero thoughts, zero consciousness, and basically does not even exist. So it is easy for them to be overpowered and taken over by large preexisting thoughtforms.

If you look at the way that the jews trying to control the world operate, it is basically 100% by thoughtforms. Large balls of emotional energy, and premade phrases or conclusions. The conclusion statement or phrase is forced onto everybody, together with strong emotional influence. And a large percentage of people will internalize this conclusion or phrase, and will continue to repeat this and try to spread it to other people. Which is exactly the opposite of the structure of how truth is found.

Truth is found by observing things that exist. Looking at the pieces of things that you are able to see. Then using all of your consciousness, judgement, and knowledge that you have developed for your entire life, and try to use these to interpret or predict how the pieces you observed actually fit together or what they actually mean. Then test this and see if it is true, then maybe go through the cycle again if you see that your interpretation was not the truth. Repeat this cycle as many times as you need until you actually find the truth, and now you are ending up with a conclusion. This is how to find the truth.

Most people do none of this. They just accept the premade conclusion that is given to them by people trying to control them, then they never test it to even see if it is true. And they have done zero work to see where this conclusion was formed from, and do not even know what original pieces of observed existing things started the whole process.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
HAIL SATAN FOREVER and I sincerely hope that your curiosity has been satisfied. :)

As far as I'm aware this is false, It is very much possible to create a thought-form that manipulates or deceives people. This is not at all something that only our enemies can do, we are very much capable of doing this ourselves.

The actions of a thought-form depends on the intentions of its master / creator when it was made. So if your intentions are to manipulate a certain person, you can make a thought-form for this purpose, Do remember that every person have different levels of bio-electricity. If their power is greater than the power of your thought-form it can rebound back to yourself.

DisillusionedCitizen said:

"Jewhova" and "jewsus" are thoughtforms in themselves and they can infect the human mind. This is the answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back