Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra for energie

666Peaker

Hello I need a mantra who is raising my energy like the satanas mantra would do.
Where do I find mantras, or can you recommend me one without the S of Satanas without v from vina and without "chr" like sehkh and without rolling R like raum. Thank you very much I cant spell this sounds because my throat isnt perfectly healty.

666Peaker said:
Hello I need a mantra who is raising my energy like the satanas mantra would do.
Where do I find mantras, or can you recommend me one without the S of Satanas without v from vina and without "chr" like sehkh and without rolling R like raum. Thank you very much I cant spell this sounds because my throat isnt perfectly healty.

AUM I believe cleans the soul, pair it with drawing energy from the sun

Aum is above all general purpose mantra for rising energy, not specifically for cleaning though. Raum would fit the cleaning bill.

RAUM meditation is best for boosted energy .
Any demonic divine name is powerful for feeling boosted energy.
SATANAS is really awesome .
666 meditation is good if your chakras spine correctly.

666Peaker said:

The rolling R is not made in the throat but in the front of the mouth with the tip of the tongue. Look up on how to do it properly by searching the internet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back