Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Illuminati. Church of Satan. Ognoni fraternity and more.

Sarjam05

What do we think about joining other occult groups like the Illuminati. The church of Satan. The Ogboni fraternity and other "satanic" occult societies to get actual connections and brotherhood seeing that this might help advance once financial status. That does not mean we deny satan but we enter them more like infiltrators to gain their benefits while maintaining our allegiance to Father Satan and the JOS family.

Sarjam05 said:
What do we think about joining other occult groups like the Illuminati

That's for rich elite Freemasons and you must be a 33rd degree Freemason to join it.

Sarjam05 said:
The church of Satan

It's just a bunch of edgy atheists and not an actual occult group. If you tell them you believe in magick or powers of the mind they will laugh at you. It does not have any secret power or connections.

Sarjam05 said:
The Ogboni fraternity

No idea what it is, but "ogboni" seems like a Bantu word, so I assume it's a group operating in African countries.

Sarjam05 said:
to get actual connections and brotherhood seeing that this might help advance once financial status.

Many of them are for rich elites, so it's pretty hard for an average person to join them. It's a common misconception that you will gain money if you join these "fraternities", but they are actually for rich people who already have lots of money. In many of them you have to pay lots of money to join. Take the Illuminati: You need to be a 33rd degree Freemason to join them, and to be a 33rd degree Freemason you need, besides regular payment, make an unusual financial contribution or something important to be promoted to that degree.

I was involved with the Church of Satan pseudo-Satanism. This was before I found out LaVey was a jew that his daughter said abused animals and habitually lied about his past (qv. Anton LaVey Reality And Legend). I see what you mean. This is termed an insight role. I would not be for it.

Sarjam05 said:
What do we think about joining other occult groups like the Illuminati. The church of Satan. The Ogboni fraternity and other "satanic" occult societies to get actual connections and brotherhood seeing that this might help advance once financial status. That does not mean we deny satan but we enter them more like infiltrators to gain their benefits while maintaining our allegiance to Father Satan and the JOS family.
Freemasons were pagans/satanists hundreds of years ago. They have been infiltrated by jews and gradually the whole organization became a front for the jews to organize and execute their plans. They recruit in freemasonry politicians and generally people with real influence that can execute their orders. From this point of view, infiltrating freemasonry won't benefit you or Spiritual Satanism as you won't be able to go against their directives and do something positive for JoS or for humanity in general.

Many people are probably thinking "If I was a president", "If I was a high rank mason/illuminaty member" etc. That not only that won't change much in the world but you are putting your life at risk. Freemasonry and Illuminati as they are today have to be destroyed. There is no point in infiltrating these organizations because they are all formed of extremely rich and influent jews, but rather we need to work to expose and destroy them.

Also they are not in anyway "satanic", this is just what the christians think about these organizations. If there are jews doing ritual sacrifices and drinking blood then they must be "satanic", when in reality what happens is the exact opposite, the jews doing sacrifices and drinking blood are doing do to charge the christian god/thoughtform with energy, and the Gods and Satan have nothing to do with any of this, but christians do have because they also charge the jewish thoughtform with energy. This is how twisted and poor the understanding of christians is.

hiero keteb said:
I was involved with the Church of Satan pseudo-Satanism. This was before I found out LaVey was a jew that his daughter said abused animals and habitually lied about his past (qv. Anton LaVey Reality And Legend). I see what you mean. This is termed an insight role. I would not be for it.

Their are many who say lavey was a experiment by Satan to see if Gentiles can be reincarnated into jews, which was a success apparently,interesting though It all started around the same time christards an a few government agencies, I won't say which started the whole satanic panic (reeeeeeeeeeee you need to bes great braindead christard you needs to worship jew in sky reeeeeeeeeeee not likeses hobby it bes unchristard like reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

Satnam666 said:
hiero keteb said:

Their are many who say lavey was a experiment by Satan to see if Gentiles can be reincarnated into jews, which was a success apparently,interesting though It all started around the same time christards an a few government agencies, I won't say which started the whole satanic panic (reeeeeeeeeeee you need to bes great braindead christard you needs to worship jew in sky reeeeeeeeeeee not likeses hobby it bes unchristard like reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

Satan doesn't do such experiments with gentile souls.

Many people believe this, because they find it strange how a jew would make something like "church of Satan" or "Satanic Bible" when praising Satan goes directly against their most essential racial tenants.

They create such theories in their mind to rationalize to themselves the unfathomable idea that a jew could do such a thing.

However, one has to realize, jews are a strange people, many turn against their own for their own reasons.

Some do so to sabotage their own and make personal gain or to rule over them and fulfill a power fantasy.

Some do it because they instinctively realize where the jewish race is heading to and they try to gain sympathy from the Gods by turning against their own or by exposing the crimes of their kind to the world in an attempt to exempt themselves from the dead end their race is heading for.

Some end up being influenced by the Gods to expose secrets or work against their own.

A person in power who happens to be a jew can still be directed by our Gods as our Gods have vast power over the Earth, they can prevent them from doing certain undesirable things or make use of them to create opportunities for our side, etc.

Anton La'vey was not a gentile soul incarnated into a jew.

He was a jew who happened to have a deep interest in occultism and then decided to make himself a figurehead to enjoy the power that comes with being in such a position, while also acting as a medium for our Gentile Gods, to attempt to speak for Satan rather than let Satan speak for himself.

In the end, this person was just a useful idiot who ended up inspiring real SS souls to find Satan and rediscover our ancient heritage. He was a jew who was influenced by the Gods to create an opportunity for our side, for SS souls to rediscover the Gods.

Eventually this lead Maxine to find Satan, become dissatisfied by the corruptions she found in "lavayan Satanism" and other occult crap, and create the Joy of Satan, the first and only place on Earth in many hundreds of years where Satan and the Gods are presented as They truly are, according to their own words, and where we all are encouraged to seek them out ourselves to hear from Them what They represent and what They truly are.

A place where our Gods stand at the forefront rather than some figurehead, guru or other individual.

A place where Satan speaks for himself, unlike all the countless other occult crap, including lavay's Satanism, where others always attempt to speak for the Gods and represent Them with their projections, delusions and lies.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Many people believe this, because they find it strange how a jew would make something like "church of Satan" or "Satanic Bible" when praising Satan goes directly against their most essential racial tenants.

They create such theories in their mind to rationalize to themselves the unfathomable idea that a jew could do such a thing.

However, one has to realize, jews are a strange people, many turn against their own for their own reasons.

Judaism is not simply a religion, it is a race with deep collectivism. Under Communism, most early leaders were Jews. At the same time, many Jews were anti-communist. To the Jew, Communism was and is simply an instrument to use against the gentiles. As Hitler said, the political parties are just show for the masses, all run by the Jews. The Satanic Temple - the popular activist group - was co-founded by a Jew. The Jews also funded the Ukrainian neo-nazi militias against the Russians. Anyone who finds this strange does not understand the Jewish mentality. There are no ethic or morals. The only true ethics is Jew vs gentile.

hiero keteb said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Judaism is not simply a religion, it is a race with deep collectivism. Under Communism, most early leaders were Jews. At the same time, many Jews were anti-communist. To the Jew, Communism was and is simply an instrument to use against the gentiles. As Hitler said, the political parties are just show for the masses, all run by the Jews. The Satanic Temple - the popular activist group - was co-founded by a Jew. The Jews also funded the Ukrainian neo-nazi militias against the Russians. Anyone who finds this strange does not understand the Jewish mentality. There are no ethic or morals. The only true ethics is Jew vs gentile.

That is correct.

VoiceofEnki said:
Satnam666 said:
hiero keteb said:

Some do so to sabotage their own and make personal gain or to rule over them and fulfill a power fantasy.

Some do it because they instinctively realize where the jewish race is heading to and they try to gain sympathy from the Gods by turning against their own or by exposing the crimes of their kind to the world in an attempt to exempt themselves from the dead end their race is heading for.

Some end up being influenced by the Gods to expose secrets or work against their own.

A person in power who happens to be a jew can still be directed by our Gods as our Gods have vast power over the Earth, they can prevent them from doing certain undesirable things or make use of them to create opportunities for our side, etc.

He was a jew who happened to have a deep interest in occultism and then decided to make himself a figurehead to enjoy the power that comes with being in such a position, while also acting as a medium for our Gentile Gods, to attempt to speak for Satan rather than let Satan speak for himself.

In the end, this person was just a useful idiot who ended up inspiring real SS souls to find Satan and rediscover our ancient heritage. He was a jew who was influenced by the Gods to create an opportunity for our side, for SS souls to rediscover the Gods.

Eventually this lead Maxine to find Satan, become dissatisfied by the corruptions she found in "lavayan Satanism" and other occult crap, and create the Joy of Satan, the first and only place on Earth in many hundreds of years where Satan and the Gods are presented as They truly are, according to their own words, and where we all are encouraged to seek them out ourselves to hear from Them what They represent and what They truly are.

A place where our Gods stand at the forefront rather than some figurehead, guru or other individual.

A place where Satan speaks for himself, unlike all the countless other occult crap, including lavay's Satanism, where others always attempt to speak for the Gods and represent Them with their projections, delusions and lies.

Hail Satan!

I think one of the problems in your statements is "Fear of the Gods or Fear of Satan".

Most jews in general fall under a spectrum of being larpers to their own judeo-bolshevism. Inasmuch there's the "We are the kangz and we are always around".

IF anything I think with many jews it's not a fear of Satan or a fear of Gods. No a fear of someone even their own bashing them across the head with a baseball bat for some reason.

Inasmuch you make it sound like every single jew is some spiritual holyman mordachian themselves and feasting on the gentiles. I think even hardcore jews that are rabbis unless initiated or supposedly when they are supposed to truly study kaballah at 35-40 or whatever. I think realistically many are just hanging around cause they get money or supplies from the community without much action.

How many times have you heard of jews getting money for doing practically nothing and merely throwing a few hocus pocus words around.

Yes Hitler makes a point in his books. Especially the part people mention whereby they are hyper-superstitious fear mongering at the slightest thing. It's almost like they are so fucking stupid and feeble minded that the slightest change to their lives positive, negative, or even neutral is met akin to arabs. Arabs because mohamed did not use anything but soap and water I don't wash my hair with shampoo or conditioner or because mohamed used a mishwak I only use that and not toothpaste and brush.

Sheer fact is we are seeing people of HIGHLY anti-technological fearfulness. Like the hasedim derivatives the chasedim technology is devil and evil and comes from evil, devil minds.

In essence they control the gods whatever that means. In essence they are ass backwards people that have absolutely no capacity to learn better. It's much akin to the eastern western jews in the work labor camps. Westerns have provisions like showering the easterners consider showering evil and love their shit smell.

In essence there is absolutely no reason why jews should survive in the world. They literally are so highly anti-technological and so highly absurd in stupidity. Like my friend said society has become so easy and so complacent that even the weak, meek, and diseased can survive. We allow everyone to live.

The biggest trick the jew made is not that there is no gods, that god is supreme, or religion. Which I'm not denying is that they've created a societal shift whereby the pathetic can live. Just as they create societies to benefit themselves that supposedly benefits the gentiles is not.

I think we are dealing with people who are not the 300IQ of society if such where a thing the mythical good jew of holiness and evolution would be here.

No we are dealing with people so fucking stupid and so low IQ that even our own lowIQ gentiles are smarter than them. People praise jews for being smart. No if anything it's like Stewie Griffin in Family Guy. Brian is gonna kill himself with Peter's stupidity so he goes I've been approaching this far too intellectually. Hey Brian want to go to Dr.Hartman and have that surgery were he gives you two penises.

And Brian eats it up cause he is a moron.

It's kinda like the memes we produce or others that show the stupidity of the jews and god. Their god told them to spend 40 years in the desert cause someone lost their shekels in the middle east. Why would any god tell you to be a roaming vagabond piece of shit without any civilization or merit.

Sheer fact is we are not dealing with mere superintellegentsia. No far from it we are dealing with super and supra unintellgentsia.

As HP.Cobra put it on Final Answer on Christian anti-semetism.

Christians spend your life worshiping a rebel jew. Hold the book at hand. Scorn your ancestral Pagan history. Create cults that glorify jews. Join cults that glorify jews. And then somehow pretend to be against jews.

This requires a level of extremely profound stupidity. With this level of stupidity the jews run the planet easily a flawlessly.

Let me ask you something is trashing the economy and destroy the wealth of even your own Good?

Hell no....

And yet we got stupid great reseters and anti-gentile dupes crashing and trashing everything to simply appease a book that says my god exists and was birthed by a jewish prostitute that just so happens she was married and her husband raised my child.

Wowzers that some god of yours.

So think not OMFG jews are smart no quiet the opposite they are so fucking stupid and retarded that the very unintelligence is their most powerful power.

For example in my astrological chart. I posses an aspect deemed the most powerful power I posses is powerlessness. Funny enough certain psychologists perceive powerlessness as a power.

How can I be powerful if I'm powerless and how can I be so powerful in powerlessness that, that is my principle power.

Stupidity and retardation is so powerful and so wonderful to certain people. That in stupidity and retardation they reign supreme. Many hate Hitler for stupid reasons and lies. Look at the enemy and stupid people as people would say Hitler has 3 testicles that's why he went mad. Or Hitler has a jewish paternity.

Again we are dealing with Omnistupidity not Omniintelligence or Samahdi.

No quite the opposite not the Tree of Knowledge no the very squelching of intelligence to make people who cannot eat from the tree of life neither by their God nor Satan both the enemy i.e. their side and our side do not allow them to eat from the tree of knowledge. And yet that is the greatest weapon.

They've become such shit masters that the very shit is their main weapon.

Like greys and reptillians they relish in low vibrations that the high vibrations of theirs are nothing more than darker more destructive tones of negativity.

Like Trinary computers -1 negative voltaic, 0 off/ground, 1 positive voltaic.

The enemy is the master of negativity. They aren't afraid of Satan or the Gods unless physically they see this blue-eyed beast murkulating them with a wave of their hand or firing a weapon and crashing their body into the ground.

No they are afraid of reality. They live in a bubble of shit and melange everything to shit. Only to realize when do the jews and goyim that oppose this crash our party.

Again omnistupidity.

Relishing of stupidity and actually being a useful idiot or useful smartie as stupidity. In stupidity and equality we all reign supreme, the supreme stupidity.

If everything is a piece of shit. Then you obviously are going to have people who reign in shit and are supreme commanders of shit.

If everything is shit. Even the very shit can make the shit someone states sounds like a polished turd of gold.

Equality and crashing down overhead is the enemies favorite thing. But what happens when they are crashed up and even their own pops them. Even the very kikes are so hostile to each other that even hostile insects which are one of the biggest scourges to Humanity like mosquitos spreading virus to other humans even these hostile entities work together to bring about a successful bite of blood.

Even animals don't go full jewish. That says something that the real goyim are jews. Even some gentiles in the sea of stupidity wake the fuck up and go fuck all this non-sense I'm fixing things. And boom shit hits the fan for the enemy there goes another 80 year waiting period before our communization shenanigans return.

Again I think the arrogance the belephrontis of the enemy in literally laughing and going Satan and goyim gods lulz I believe in God lulz is their greatest weapon.

The very stupid idea of meeting the creator of the Universe in the middle of bum fucking no where in the galaxy hell we don't even or just barely know the shape of the Universe.

In this ad infinatum of the Universe this black, dark starry area they are still believing that the creator of it can come. And for some strange retarded reason he impregnated a married prostitute so that his birth can act as a sacrifice to save people from himself his own wrath including his own covenant jews.

Retarded.

It's just like retarded people they bring everything down. People divorce people or hell maybe even the thought pops into their head. Buy a gun blow their brains out and end this so-called Human.

The greatest weapon of the enemy is just outright how stupid and destructive they can be. Negativity begets negativity and compounds.

Look at the World WW3 yay nuclear strikes yay. We got retarded people wanting a war just to placate a 200-300+ year old campaign of wanting to create a communist side and a controlled opposition side and destroy everything for shits and giggles.

Again in equality and worthless shit. The stupidity of the enemy is the gold standard of bringing more shit to us.

I don't think jews are wanting to gain sympathy from the Gods they are just trying to save their ass from the population. Like the planet that broke out of kosher supervision which Hp.Cobra mentioned. At what point did they develop technology to find the jews and terminate them. I'd say even Satan would probably laugh and go such gods these jews are the humans with a slight push into technology hunts them down and kills them in this planet.

On Earth we raised the jews to be the Gods of humanity. How are the jews gonna fair in the next few years and decades.

Is it going to be the WW3 they want the communist tzidikim or is it going to the be the doom and gloom they fear is coming.

We literally created nuclear technology and gave them all our stuff cause they god 'n' sheit.

I don't know who is more stupid the gentiles who stooped this low or the jews that created this stuff or both. Stupid does as stupid goes.

Both stupid. Omnistupidity or how I learned to produce intellgentsia to avoid the jew.

We state a RTR a day keeps the jew away. But how many people relish in stupidity and go eating some kosher shit a day makes me more jewish per day.

...and the most successful trick. That Gentiles can be jewish 'n' sheit and if they larp as jews can be jews 'n' shiet.

...really? REALLY? You know where this is heading.

Stupidity = the enemies greatest weapon. Plus treating everyone as stupid and shitting on everyone. And recycling the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnhefDjmP8k

Imagine this above but with jews instead or better yet gentiles larping as jews. Cause jews said we are israelites 'n' shiet.

...looking at those british dupes and other xtian dupes.

And everyone lived happily ever after in shit and stupidity cause no one cares to eat nor even so much acknowledge Gentiles can eat from the tree of knowledge. Which is perfectly fine and our Gods posses no hostility to people eating from the various trees.

But this God fellow is bothered by it. Weird....

VoiceofEnki said:
Satnam666 said:
hiero keteb said:

Hail Satan!

I'll keep that in mind next time someone says that,though interesting though It all started around the whole satanic panic, which now I'm starting to believe was jews trying to scare the christards, an non christards, into becoming xians. Which should gets some people questioning why the government would help xians in the first place.

VoiceofEnki said:

HP Maxine disagrees:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4578&p=24497&hilit=lavey+gentile#p24497
http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=246051&hilit=lavey+gentile+soul#p246051
http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=77279&hilit=lavey+gentile+soul#p77279

Satnam666 said:
Their are many who say lavey was a experiment by Satan to see if Gentiles can be reincarnated into jews, which was a success apparently

HP Maxine mentioned that Anton Lavey was a Gentile soul incarnated as a Jew, but not as an experiment, but to fulfil Satan's purposes because it would be extremely hard to impossible to promote Satanism as a Gentile.

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=246051&hilit=lavey+gentile#p246051
http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=77279&hilit=lavey+gentile#p77279
http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=47170&hilit=lavey+gentile#p47170

Hyperborean said:
VoiceofEnki said:

HP Maxine disagrees:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4578&p=24497&hilit=lavey+gentile#p24497
http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=246051&hilit=lavey+gentile+soul#p246051

Thank you for linking this. I stand corrected.

My apologies for judging at face value something which I was ignorant on.

I believe what Maxine was trying to say is potentially Lavey was not as jewy but jewish enough to get away. After all if you can some how trick people into believing your a jewish cult as some xtians might think. They might state "Yuck to that, I'll keep my christ". Some people believe if gentiles did this push with some other Satanic group it would have established a backlash.

But I believe her statements are his very jewishness for whatever it was allowed him to get away with above grounding the CoS.

It's not good they are merely archetypers and larpers darkness OOO scary lulz. But I think she mentioned particularly in his private he strongly believes they are real, they are powerful, and many people need to respect them or at least not knock around and shit on them cause some will strike back.

I'm referring to Maxine's JoS mainsite sermon of uncontrolled energy how Lavey may have delivered the final blow to Hippies and to Charles Manson and that Laveys original black magick strike however silly people might state he was doing his black magick. Maybe have incited a double strike a strike on Roman Polanski i.e. Helter Skelter and a strike on Hippies through Charles Manson's group.

Sheer fact is Roman Polanski directed the film Rosemary's baby a very Satanic positive film. I'm surprised he got away with it for a short time before The Exorcist popped in and the Gods attacked the film. Like the stupid catholic priests said believing the set was haunted and that the Devil's minions were attacking the film for disrespecting them.

Sheer fact is I'm not of the archetype. I'm a fan of the private thoughts of Lavey as a personal intrigue but I do agree with his personal inner statements that there are people and entities out there furious at the stupidity some people do helping the enemy. It reminds me of the story someone mentioned of being harassed by a priest who served in the army with him. Except the priest lied and never served in that unit. And the person was the one that did the spell to awaken or refresh the Wewelsburg castle area. And then came a campaign by the xtians and certain jews to attack this person. Basically an early form of cancel culture.

Sheer fact is I think the biggest issue is the disunity. There's no army nor force if everyone is divided. As the jews state and a house divided between itself and Satan cannot stand.

Think of the countless fools that encourage stupidity and promote the enemy just to drink some kool-aid. Gentiles wake up united we stand, divided we fall.

Talk about reverse evolution. We created civilizations in the past of parallel cultures and now a days all the organizations that oppose this egregore act like a bunch of aids versions of themselves attacking each other for a mere interpretation.

OB3u75G.png

VoiceofEnki said:
Hyperborean said:
VoiceofEnki said:

HP Maxine disagrees:

Thank you for linking this. I stand corrected.

My apologies for judging at face value something which I was ignorant on.

I thought I heard it from somewhere

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back