Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication Ritual

STEVENNEWTH666

I am considering doing the dedication ritual probably on Halloween at a crossroads near my house my question is is what to expect of it what it’s like and what to expect afterwards like how will me personally and my life change and whatever else will change any input is appreciated thanks

What you feel is dependent on how open your psychic senses are, which is different for everybody. Many people have a feeling like a heavy weight gets lifted off of their souls. And can feel that the gods are with them.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
I am considering doing the dedication ritual probably on Halloween at a crossroads near my house my question is is what to expect of it what it’s like and what to expect afterwards like how will me personally and my life change and whatever else will change any input is appreciated thanks

There is no reason to wait for Halloween or other time to do this.

The dedication ritual creates a karmic link to the Gods, as well as makes them interested in your development. They will protect you and guide you on your path to advancement.

At the same time, you still need to put in effort on your own, but you can expect to have much greater success over the long-term, compared to someone who never formally dedicates or who has given up on their Satanic obligations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back