Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Talk with Satan

Execution

I've been a satanist for a year and I'm someone who is a skeptic and I just want to learn more about satanism and improve my skills with meditation and stuff but I just want a Proof that Satan exists.
My Life would be perfect if i knew that Satan ist real...

Execution said:
You need only meditate on His Sigil.
Make sure you will not be disturbed. Put your phone away if need be.
Simply focus on His Sigil, and speak.

Be respectful in conversation and speak truthfully. Ask Him for proof in a way you can understand.
Do not think He couldn't hear or understand you.
Be open to the signs, and keep an eye out for anything unusual.
Write down what you see. It may even be in a dream. Or thoughts that come to mind.
Patience is key here.

A high quality version of His Sigil.
All Sigils contained within the above link are made by Coraxo.

Go somewhere silent or use noise canceling ear wear(if you won't be listening to some hypnotic ambiance). I see there you said you want proof. This indicates a possible logical mindset. Which is fine but it's the side of your brain opposite to the side that produces logic that you would want to be using to hear actually. If you get proof someday it will not be the kind of proof you can present to others. And so what? This is about you. The voice of Satan or any other will not be as loud as another person's voice who talks to you in your everyday life. So you must lend a wide open ear to be able to hear it.

Execution said:
I've been a satanist for a year and I'm someone who is a skeptic and I just want to learn more about satanism and improve my skills with meditation and stuff but I just want a Proof that Satan exists.

I'd suggest you read this article below, written by a non-JoS Satanist but it's excellent nonetheless for you:

Why the "Prove First" Approach Is Flawed

Also your life wouldn't be perfect if you merely know Satan is real. Mere faith isn't enough to fix your life. You have to practice and work hard spiritually to get results here. Satan expects us to be independent and use our own powers and not depend on him every single time.

When people use the word "talk" they usually mean real-time verbal one to one communication, but if you are not spiritually open your communication with Satan will not be like that. It will be more like in signs, synchronicities and unexpected guidance. You may ask Satan something and the answer will come in the form of a sign or coincidence. Even advanced telepathic communication is rarely verbal, but often comes as mental images.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back