Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Consecrating Non-ritual Items

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
I want to consecrate a present (a book by Nietzsche) that I will give to my partner.
How do I consecrate a non-ritual item?

Serbon said:
I want to consecrate a present (a book by Nietzsche) that I will give to my partner.

There are no "ritual items" just physical objects that are imbued with energy for some purpose. So to answer your question, the same way you would any other object.

Serbon said:

Exhale energy into the book 40 times and then make an affirmation 9 times.

You have several other methods, you can vibrate mantras in the book, evoke the elements, etc.

Yes, you can concentrate anything. Really. But Melvin, I have a question that is embarrassing because I've asked it before. How did you make a post? I feel like I have searched the entire site without finding any way to create a new post even though I have done it before. All I see anyway of doing is replying to already existing posts. Thank you and hail satan.

What I have been doing personally is just willing whatever object or area it is that I want to consecrate to be engulfed in said chosen color of energy and knowing that whatever property or properties I want it to take is being done. I've found this to be extremely effective and all without the need for vibrations, reciting pre-written affirmations, or formal rituals.

Sorta just works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back