Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating the Entire Soul at the Speed of Light

Blue Fire

Greetings brothers and sisters!

I have been meditating without missing a single day and I am doing all the meditations on the Joy of Satan website daily, except the Magnus Opus.

Some time ago, I was informed that High Preist Vovim Baghie was delusional and a drug addict. I am well aware that he is not with us anymore. However, I have been desiring to do the following meditation that he posted. I require the opinion of someone more experienced and knowledgeable to inform me if I can do it, despite his departure.
This meditation is done along with the Mer Ka Ba.

Begin by moving you conciseness to the Four Pillars of the Soul. Shift into each and will them to Spin\Vibrate at the Speed of light. Once the four pillars of the Soul are spinning\vibrating at the speed of light, shift you consciousness out to your Light Body, and repeat the same process of spinning\vibrating it at the speed of light. Again, the Light body will become a White-Gold intense glow. Now, doing as above for each, move your Conciseness out to Your Chakra’s, then Your Astral Body, then your Metal Body and Finally your Aura [Also do this for your Soul Wings & Kundalini Wings].

Thank you in advance!

Blue Fire said:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

I have been meditating without missing a single day and I am doing all the meditations on the Joy of Satan website daily, except the Magnus Opus.

Some time ago, I was informed that High Preist Vovim Baghie was delusional and a drug addict. I am well aware that he is not with us anymore. However, I have been desiring to do the following meditation that he posted. I require the opinion of someone more experienced and knowledgeable to inform me if I can do it, despite his departure.
This meditation is done along with the Mer Ka Ba.

Begin by moving you conciseness to the Four Pillars of the Soul. Shift into each and will them to Spin\Vibrate at the Speed of light. Once the four pillars of the Soul are spinning\vibrating at the speed of light, shift you consciousness out to your Light Body, and repeat the same process of spinning\vibrating it at the speed of light. Again, the Light body will become a White-Gold intense glow. Now, doing as above for each, move your Conciseness out to Your Chakra’s, then Your Astral Body, then your Metal Body and Finally your Aura [Also do this for your Soul Wings & Kundalini Wings].

Thank you in advance!

You can do. Because we are all individuals. If the meditation work for you, then fine you can do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back