Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on one's soul age.

Yami666

Does human souls live forever? or there is a life span to it? and why?
Please give me informations that are 100% correct and you are sure of it.
Hail Satan!

Yami666 said:
Hail Satan!

Without meditation, through multiple reincarnations the soul gets weaker and weaker until it can't reincarnate on its own and without help will eventually dissipate on the astral.

Through the Magnum Opus we perfect ourselves and become immortal in body and soul.

Powerofjustice said:
Yami666 said:
Hail Satan!

Without meditation, through multiple reincarnations the soul gets weaker and weaker until it can't reincarnate on its own and without help will eventually dissipate on the astral.

Through the Magnum Opus we perfect ourselves and become immortal in body and soul.

This was very helpful thank you very much, but are you sure of these informations?

Yami666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
Yami666 said:
Hail Satan!

This was very helpful thank you very much, but are you sure of these informations?

I am, you can see for yourself, the matter has been brought up many times. This forum has a search function, please use it, you'll get the answers you seek much faster.

Yami666 said:
What Powerofjustice said is indeed true. I think this can be observed in the day to day life as well. If you see people that are generally weak from all points of view (physically, emotionally, intelectually, poor health, weak personality etc.) then is highly likely they have weak souls that won't last for much longer. The soul needs energy to keep existing and lack of energy degrade it and the soul is being powered with energy only through meditation and being in a physical body. In the same way a living organism needs food to survive and without food it will eventually die sooner or later.

Generally Spiritual Satanists should be very careful if they have such people I described in their families. Such traits are being heavily consolidated by christianity which ruins the soul depending on how brainwashed a person is.

The Alchemist7 said:
Yami666 said:
What Powerofjustice said is indeed true. I think this can be observed in the day to day life as well. If you see people that are generally weak from all points of view (physically, emotionally, intelectually, poor health, weak personality etc.) then is highly likely they have weak souls that won't last for much longer. The soul needs energy to keep existing and lack of energy degrade it and the soul is being powered with energy only through meditation and being in a physical body. In the same way a living organism needs food to survive and without food it will eventually die sooner or later.

Generally Spiritual Satanists should be very careful if they have such people I described in their families. Such traits are being heavily consolidated by christianity which ruins the soul depending on how brainwashed a person is.

Does age factor into this? For example, most of the time when we see elderly people we can tell they're dying and degenerating progressively. If say a 65 year old person were to start power meditation would they be able to make any real progress in regards to the soul?

**sorry for slightly derailing the topic but I have been curious on advancement based on what age you start at. Obviously the younger the better but for most of us here it wasn't until later we found Satan.

GoldenxChild1 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Yami666 said:

Does age factor into this? For example, most of the time when we see elderly people we can tell they're dying and degenerating progressively. If say a 65 year old person were to start power meditation would they be able to make any real progress in regards to the soul?

**sorry for slightly derailing the topic but I have been curious on advancement based on what age you start at. Obviously the younger the better but for most of us here it wasn't until later we found Satan.

Being younger is certainly better, as it offers more opportunity for growth on this path, however, real progress can be made even in the final few years of someone's life.

If an elderly person with 1 foot in the grave comes upon the JoS and decides to dedicate and begin to meditate then, they will still be able to progress majorly, mostly with how cleaning the soul helps them immensely in setting them up for their next life and reincarnation.

It is impossible to reach the MO, or expect very deep progress spiritually by that point, however the tranquility and inner fulfillment of finding and being with the Gods and self reflection through meditation alone are invaluable to any gentile.

One can benefit from that regardless of age or circumstance.

Besides spiritual advancement alone, there are different ways to advance, advancement of the mind being very important and liberating, and also something for which the latter part of ones life is most suitable (as an elderly person won't have much else left to do or focus on, and may not have the necessary vitality in them to advance in other ways for the remainder of their life).

Hail Satan!

Yami666 said:

An additional benefit of meditation and empowerment of the soul is that you can eventually learn these truths for yourself. It is your 3rd eye, coming off your 6th chakra, which can discern the true nature of reality. The water element is receptive and the 6th chakra is ruled by the lunar energies within us.

If you test this yourself, such as opening the third eye and practicing your astral sight, you will find this to be true, as you can see sense more of the astral.

Humanity was never supposed to be without our astral senses, so this makes it much harder for us to figure out reality. Therefore, if you are too cautious and don't work on your astral senses, then you will basically be always waiting for confirmation. Instead, test out the meditations and runes for yourself. You will be surprised how tangible and real it will become.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393677 time=1665736263 user_id=21286]
Yami666 said:
test out the meditations and runes for yourself. You will be surprised how tangible and real it will become.

At my current understanding I only know how to use somatic awareness to put energy on the physical location of my chakras (in order to open them).
My visualization ability is very straining/taxing on me so far.
But I would like to know more about using runes to open astral senses if you could explain it a little?

GoldenxChild1 said:

Definitely an elderly person would still benefit from consistent meditation, there was even a reference on the JoS site about this, I think written by Maxine about a person in their 80s who came across JoS. Correct meditation and a healthy and active lifestyle can extend their life if they don't have deadly health issues however at this age they might not be able to reach the point where they can stop aging. This is why as VoiceofEnki suggested starting meditation at a small age is a lot better for the soul.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393677 time=1665736263 user_id=21286]
Yami666 said:

An additional benefit of meditation and empowerment of the soul is that you can eventually learn these truths for yourself. It is your 3rd eye, coming off your 6th chakra, which can discern the true nature of reality. The water element is receptive and the 6th chakra is ruled by the lunar energies within us.

If you test this yourself, such as opening the third eye and practicing your astral sight, you will find this to be true, as you can see sense more of the astral.

Humanity was never supposed to be without our astral senses, so this makes it much harder for us to figure out reality. Therefore, if you are too cautious and don't work on your astral senses, then you will basically be always waiting for confirmation. Instead, test out the meditations and runes for yourself. You will be surprised how tangible and real it will become.

Hi Blitzkreig,

this is not related to the subject, however, can you recommend some sources about Chi/Qi, and Yin/Yang please?
Like books or maybe other helpful material?
You are knowledgable in this field, I want to learn about it as well.

NinRick said:
Hi Blitzkreig,

this is not related to the subject, however, can you recommend some sources about Chi/Qi, and Yin/Yang please?

I wrote this post to a similar question: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=386005#p386005
Centralforce also gave his opinion here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76057&p=388365&hilit=book#p388365

As I mentioned in my post, you can use a knowledge of astrology and the elements for your understanding of the body. The main difference between the two is just that you have to understand the elements from more of a material/solid perspective and less of their "raw" forms.

If you want to accelerate your learning in a broad fashion, then definitely make use of energies like Kenaz and Ansuz, representing parts of Jupiter and Mercury. Apply this specifically to understanding either occult or TCM topics and then this will come naturally to you.

It is the same with other workings: We increase our solar energies, then our confidence comes naturally. The same goes for any other part of our soul.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395004 time=1666454753 user_id=21286]
NinRick said:
Hi Blitzkreig,

I wrote this post to a similar question: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=386005#p386005
Centralforce also gave his opinion here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76057&p=388365&hilit=book#p388365

As I mentioned in my post, you can use a knowledge of astrology and the elements for your understanding of the body. The main difference between the two is just that you have to understand the elements from more of a material/solid perspective and less of their "raw" forms.

If you want to accelerate your learning in a broad fashion, then definitely make use of energies like Kenaz and Ansuz, representing parts of Jupiter and Mercury. Apply this specifically to understanding either occult or TCM topics and then this will come naturally to you.

It is the same with other workings: We increase our solar energies, then our confidence comes naturally. The same goes for any other part of our soul.

Thank you very much Blitzkreig!
I will check out your sources, I also got some books about taoism and such.

Асуря said:
At my current understanding I only know how to use somatic awareness to put energy on the physical location of my chakras (in order to open them).
My visualization ability is very straining/taxing on me so far.
But I would like to know more about using runes to open astral senses if you could explain it a little?

That is fine. You are doing what you need to at the beginner level. Although it may seem straining or stressful, imaging the process is not faking it. Rather, it is how you apply effort to doing something without direct experience or feedback. So it is practice nonetheless.

Keep practicing your visualization and astral sight as separate exercises. There are also a multitude of sensory exercises on the JoS Meditation page that cover all the senses.

However, you can set up a working where you employ runes which represent water energy, such as Berkano (Moon-related) or Laguz (Neptune-related) to further increase your sensitivity.

On a Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces waxing moon, you can chant these energies either in multiple of 10, 40, or multiples of their own number. For example, chant (Berkano + Laguz) x40, then affirm "This energy has permanently and strongly improved all my astral senses, in the best way for my advancement path." x10

Make sure to visualize this process in a manner that is comfortable and useful to you, as well as focusing your intent on the upgrade to your soul having been done.

Lastly, you can employ a Moon Square, or either the lunar mantras during the same date of a Square, such as the one upcoming in November. The Moon rules your 6th chakra and direct sensations/emotions. Although this does not include Neptunian energies, taking advantage of the astrological timing within either a 40 day working or Square would another efficient method for improving yourself.

The Moon also rules other things besides simply astral sensitivity, therefore it would be useful to program the energy to improve yourself in a general sense, so you don't miss out on anything.

More information on everything about the use Squares can be found on the article I made for the Sun.

Thanks. I want to try that runic working.

Since that last post of mine I think I've actually made progress.
The blackness behind my eyes is getting more vibrant and easier to look at...
It's a start, right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back