Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am thinking of joining another online community related to spirituality.

Hyperborean

Primal said:
The online forum I discovered caters to all religions that are not Satanic. They speak highly of angels and Christianity, while also speaking highly of Shamanism, mediumship, crystal balls, Hinduism and other such stuff. They never mentioned anything about demon worship... I have no plans of really revealing my allegiance to the Joy of Satan ministries there, but I do wonder what those people can teach me. Ultimately, I'm really just here to learn from people, as learning is the endless vocation of true philosophers. I think it will benefit me, but do you think so too? Is there a potential that they will only hold me back?

Maybe it can be like my own reconnaissance mission to learn more about our enemy, Jehova's angels. I don't know... I know which side I'm on. I'm just looking for new avenues of learning. Satan does encourage learning, yeah?

That must be a New Age forum. Crystal balls, mediums, angels and "respecting" all religions is what New Ageism is about. I don't know which forum you're talking about, but I'm completely sure that all they discuss there is corrupted stuff and contain nothing useful.

A few years ago I was doubting SS and looking to explore more mainstream spirituality. I joined a forum similar to the one you're talking about and made a Reddit account to join some spiritual/occult subreddits. All I found there is corrupted New Age BS and nothing new or more powerful than I didn't know from Spiritual Satanism. Even the Esotericism group on Gab where I thought I would find secret knowledge (since Gab is a total free speech platform), all the people were posting there was mainstream New Age feel good crap, like the "Law of Attraction". Anything mainstream is total crap. You might only find useful stuff in niche, less popular forums in which they talk about advanced esoteric practices.

Those communities are as good as the New Age bullcrap.
the knowledge presented in the JoS is real. it works.
these places have nothing to offer to you. except corrupted knowledge and imaginary bullshit, with some schizoid kikes running the whole thing.
when going into those other places you are basically kinda gambling with fate. not to mention they are absolutely infested with enemy energy and entities, regardless of what they say they are.
the moment you bow to abrahamism in any sort of way, you invite the fuckers in. its a trap.

heck, this is the only place kept safe and concentrated by the gods. i have went into some pagan forums and groups, one of them associating themselves with JoS but also calling themselves "Yezidic pagans". immediately i could see how deeply fucked they were. they were basically a bunch of nobodies, drag queens, drug abusers, and trannies. they didnt even care to read anything they just obeyed whatever any jewish "doctor" told them.

this isnt coming from my "bias" or whatever btw. you have to pay attention that our planet and species are under a whole wide world spiritual warfare.

Primal said:

I don't want to give you an overly cynical response, but the reality is that you are more likely to become confused, rather than enlightened, by reading non-Satanic sources, especially those who are openly corrupted by the enemy. If one is Christian, then it matters little whether they also use a crystal ball or other practice, because their perception will be warped.

We learn as we advance. As we improve our upper chakras, we are able to sense and organize reality better. As we clean both dirt and curses then deprogram, our perceptions become closer to reality. Someone who has done literally none of this, nor can compensate through interaction with a demon, is not going to be of much use.

The above might seem like a very harsh thing to say, but it is not these peoples' fault. They have been purposely held back by the enemy. Because of these real obstacles, their degree of understanding various topics will be hindered.

An analogy would be like asking for the perceptions of someone who is colorblind and has cotton in their ears. They cannot give you accurate information, even if they have good intentions.

If you have not read the majority of information already available here, then you would be doing yourself a disservice by going elsewhere. These unread articles are the avenues of information yet unexplored. I believe you already understand this, based on your ranking of the various spiritual groups.

On a side note, you may find the Kenaz and Dagaz runes very interesting.

Primal said:
Hello. This is related to my other post asking about traditional Eastern spiritual practices.

I discovered an online forum of which I'll leave unnamed here that piqued my interest. Based on what I've read so far in our Joy of Satan archives, I came to understand that essentially, spiritual paths come at a hierarchy...

Spiritual Satanism is the mightiest and most effective and truest spiritual path there is...

Eastern spiritual paths like Zen Buddhism and Hindu Yoga are awesome, but they are essentially "diet Satanism".

New Age is tainted with holy angelic bullshit.

Christianity and Islam are garbage.

Judaism is absolute filth.

---

The online forum I discovered caters to all religions that are not Satanic. They speak highly of angels and Christianity, while also speaking highly of Shamanism, mediumship, crystal balls, Hinduism and other such stuff. They never mentioned anything about demon worship... I have no plans of really revealing my allegiance to the Joy of Satan ministries there, but I do wonder what those people can teach me. Ultimately, I'm really just here to learn from people, as learning is the endless vocation of true philosophers. I think it will benefit me, but do you think so too? Is there a potential that they will only hold me back?

Maybe it can be like my own reconnaissance mission to learn more about our enemy, Jehova's angels. I don't know... I know which side I'm on. I'm just looking for new avenues of learning. Satan does encourage learning, yeah?

Your thoughts?

Thanks.
You can read anything you want. Just make sure to read it or watch it with satanic eyes.

Although most of these people are seriously delusional and negative. Chock full of jews as well.

If you are easily influenced or weak willed I would recommend against it atleast until you fully deprogram yourself.

Primal said:
but I do wonder what those people can teach me.
Nothing.
In fact, I think it the opposite.
It is not what they could teach you, but what could you teach them?
As what do those who are without, truly know of the spiritual in any respect?
What questions do they have, or answers they seek, that cannot already be found here, nor in profoundness of one's own advancement?
Those people do not follow the true Left-Hand Path, which is the Eight-Fold Path under Father Satan.

You have already arrived at the single greatest resource of Spirituality on Earth, for which there is none other.
The source itself being Spiritual Satanism, as you know.

It is not that one can no longer learn from others, for we do continuously learn and evolve on this path, both individually, and collectively through the discussions here on the ancient forums, amongst our ever expanding Satanic Family.

But here is where we make an important distinction, or observation.
One must see all things through a Satanic Lens.
To achieve this, you must internalise the great wealth of information here, at least what you deem of personal importance.
Not everything one may read here on the ancient forums is guaranteed to be accurate, nor truthful.
Posts from certain members we can trust absolutely, like High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and HP Hoodedcobra666.
There are many high-ranking, and thus well-respected members here, but I'd feel bad missing any so I'll refrain.
However, and not that this is all there is to being "trusted", but we have JoS Guardians now for a reason.

To conclude on the original point, one may learn valuable life lessons or information from those who are without, such as from one's own parents, or those of higher understanding in their respective fields of study.
But would we take them at their word, against that of the JoS, in matters of Spirituality or Political understanding?
No, I should think not.

Unless you are sincerely sure of understanding, certain of what you know, and know it to be truthful, that the mere implication of it being wrong doesn't sway or mislead you, then I plainly say be careful of what you endeavour to read, and from where its source lies.

I urge you to reconsider this choice.

Primal said:
Korpi and Blitzkrieg, you both make it sound like anything other than this path is ultimately a waste of time... I like the mentality, honestly, and it's probably the right choice.

I'm just overwhelmed by how blessed I am for finally discovering the right place. It's surreal.

With the help of our demon lords, I'll likely become the next Socrates.
It's the truth. Personally I made necessary hoops before I was guided to JoS, so when that happened everything simply clicked and I have had no urges to learn from other sources anymore.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ was something that I read moments before discovering JoS (but also before that on occasion). Have a look around, but remember, half truths are most you can aquire from such resources.

Primal said:
Spiritual Satanism is the mightiest and most effective and truest spiritual path there is...

This single sentence shows the whole topic here to be completely moot.

You have already found the best so why look elsewhere if there is no doubt in your mind? Because if there is doubts I can guarantee no one here is going to validate them.

If you seek knowledge, seek it here. And seek it elsewhere.

Ask your Guardian Demon/ess to guide you.
Make sure the knowledge is sound and true by researching too from different, accurate and legitimate sources, not just taking things at face value.

Ask Satan to guide you to sources that interest you and are aligned with what you seek.

I understand why you seek outside Joy of Satan and ancient-forums.com

I had the same impulses for the first 9 years of being a spiritual Satanist.

To be honest, it led me back here, in a big circle. Lots of circles, leading me back here to Satan, Satanism, and JoS.

Sure, I gathered books, spent a lot of money, joined a lot of Facebook groups, but only once in a while did I find something worthwhile to tuck away mentally or buy a book based on high recommendations and enthusiasm.

There are quality sermons and there is also Satan's Library:
https://satanslibrary.org/

There are many videos, audios, and sermons and articles to be of interest there and keep you occupied for a long, long time lol there's a lot!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back